Bust Today with DeCavalcante Tie

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Bust Today with DeCavalcante Tie

Post by Rocco »

joerock wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:56 pm Yeah I figured it was just media trying to spice it up, Jason Vella might be one though, I read somewhere the family has only like 2 captains, they seem like there about to be extinct soon.
Stango Sr's friends are dying out. All in their 70s. The guy from Old Bridge is gonna take the reigns someday.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

They were fat, sweaty wiggers in sweatpants in the middle of July dealing cocaine in clubs here at the Shore. I don’t think they’re real associates....
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:10 pm They were fat, sweaty wiggers in sweatpants in the middle of July dealing cocaine in clubs here at the Shore. I don’t think they’re real associates....
Lol probably got that “I Snorted too many 30’s drenched in sweat look”... man this galli kid got off so easy... I would have thought they would have hit him that hard just for the felon In possession of a firearm... let alone selling coke on fed parole.. and the reason you did time in the first place was for..... selling cocaine... honestly you talking about stagno jr. and them at the clubs is so embarrassing... that’s shit I did when I was like 19 years old.. selling 8 balls at the club thinking I was the shit... but it didn’t last til I was 30... and I didn’t get 2 fed convictions for it either ...
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Which guy from old bridge? Louis Consalvo?
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

joerock wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:24 pm Which guy from old bridge? Louis Consalvo?
I was wondering the same thing... don’t know shit about that family and it’s hard to find anything out cause they’re never making headlines or in the mix at all compared to everyone else....
wonder how Majuri is doing, last pics I saw of him from a couple years back looked like he was about to die... Majuri’s got a young son, in his 20’s, wonder if he’s doing the typical little drug dealing here little book there acting like they’re big shots really doing things just cause of who their fathers are..
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Didn't know he had a son, some media outlets say Majuri is the boss but there's nothing to back that up just speculation
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

chubby wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:54 pm
joerock wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:24 pm Which guy from old bridge? Louis Consalvo?
I was wondering the same thing... don’t know shit about that family and it’s hard to find anything out cause they’re never making headlines or in the mix at all compared to everyone else....
wonder how Majuri is doing, last pics I saw of him from a couple years back looked like he was about to die... Majuri’s got a young son, in his 20’s, wonder if he’s doing the typical little drug dealing here little book there acting like they’re big shots really doing things just cause of who their fathers are..
Majuri is 80yrs old I believe. You sure that's not his step son? Hes got a daughter I know that lives in Clark. Hes up there in age. Yes Louie is the man. His bro inlaw Abramo got out in 2018 as well. They both got allot of friends in NY as well...which is where he always operated. With the Decavs under the thumb of the Gambino's....if you are respected and close to NY...you gonna rise if you want to.. Nigro and these older guys that got popped with Stango...they don't have the same juice as Louis and Abramo. Abramo alone has brought in more $$$ for the Decavs then the entire family of made guys. Penny for Penny...no one in the family can come close to earning what Louie and Phil has done.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

So what do you think the current administration then just a wild guess Nigro is listed as consigliere if he doesn't have the same juice then i don't seem him holding that spot anymore, if anything I gotta say a Abramo is up there in the current adminstration just guesses on my end
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I used to see Nigro doing a lot of early morning walk and talks with whoever around like 2013-2015ish in my neck of the woods here when I was having my coffee but I literally haven’t seen him in years since that time period. DeCavs are all around Toms River these days at the shore with the old timers, they’re around. They’re really quiet though, but they’re still around and kicking.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Toms River there new headquarters you think?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Why would abramo or consalvo want the top spots, what is actually left in that family money wise and they are getting on in age
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Are the decavs even in better shape then Philly? I doubt it
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Abramo probably already holds a top spot considering he's still active (just guessing) and Consalvo owns a cafe in New York, the family is very quite as it should be only ones who truly know what's going on with them are the family itself all we can do is just guess and wait for the next bust
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

joerock wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:09 am Abramo probably already holds a top spot considering he's still active (just guessing) and Consalvo owns a cafe in New York, the family is very quite as it should be only ones who truly know what's going on with them are the family itself all we can do is just guess and wait for the next bust
The lack of indictments points to them not v=being very active, the last bust was pretty embarrassing, Abramo wanting to be boss of that would be weird, you were saying not long back you think they only have 2 crews.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

That's what i read somewhere that there is only 2 crews it's all speculation at this point, the drug bust that just happened was listed as two DeCavalcante associates just to spice it up The other guy I've never heard of that isn't Mario Galli could be an associate who really knows, will just have to wait till the next big bust if there ever is one maybe someone on this forum got some current facts on them