Could you be a wiseguy???

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Re: Could you be a wiseguy???

Post by Angelo Santino »

East Bronx wrote:
Cheech wrote:Btw the glasses in my avatar are the Goliath Ultra II's. I know because I bought them 7 years ago. Never got any tail from it.
Please tell me you're kidding. They went out with Run-DMC :lol:.
All he needs now is a members only jacket with the epaulets and some hammer pants.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Told you EB, old soul. :lol:
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
IRA
Straightened out

Post by IRA »

Last edited by IRA on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

my friend the fact that they are still selling fireworks is my point. who do you think i get them from? same people you do just in a different city. but thats the point. by now the successful ones saw it and branched out. who wants to be 60 selling fireworks out of your car?
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Cheech: Just maybe some had vision while others wore glasses? Check out Sky King Fireworks ;-)
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
IRA
Straightened out

Post by IRA »

Last edited by IRA on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

brother, if i want id drive a fucking van to pennsylvania or new hampshire and buy the store. but i buy every year same thing. 10 brick of salutes that we light off at once and 20 mortars, done.

and fireworks isnt my point. youre thinking micro. im thinking macro. are there remnants? are they still shaking down titty bars and machines, of course. but the best of the best figured it out. the future is in legal rackets. once you get enough money you can make that shit legal. i dont like to put people on front street but ill give you a scenario. if you google it and figure it out good for you.

made connecticut guy going back 50 years. not to many of them. did real well in garbage. guess what his family does now? they own half of downtown new haven and guess when they bought it? right before it got revitalized. stupid money. opened a bank. they only loan if they know you ;)

you aint buying fireworks form them.

thats how you do it. and if you didnt you are either going to die a brokster (selling fireworks and shaking down coin machines at $400 a month) or due life + a buck, its inevitable.

i never been to beantown. but i wise man once told me everything is everything. as above so below. i can only speak how it is where i am but i cant imagine its way different 100 miles away. if it is then i stand corrected, no reason to argue over scumbags. i think we agree somewhat.

all good kid, enjoy the afternoon. time for me to punch the old clock
IRA
Straightened out

Post by IRA »

Last edited by IRA on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I'm a young man. 35 in 2 weeks but I'll tAke it as a compliment. Totally agree. Still alive. Barely. There's still guys around here. You can go to the deli on Ferry Street right now. They're sitting there drinking coffee. All day. Every day. Talking about the guys that did it right and calling them assholes who forgot where they came from. Rambling bout the good ole days. Cause the guys that did it right are in Florida right now. Worrying about what's for lunch.
I get what you're saying though. We both agree. I'm just saying forget could you be a wiseguys. Why would you wanna be?
IRA
Straightened out

Post by IRA »

Last edited by IRA on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

FriendofHenry wrote:Cheech: Just maybe some had vision while others wore glasses? Check out Sky King Fireworks ;-)

Not form the sticks. Not sure what you're saying.
IRA
Straightened out

Post by IRA »

Last edited by IRA on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Why is an example of the beating bookies took in mass credible to anything? What's the correlation between that and the discussion. You're losing me, amigo.
Dellacroce
Straightened out

Post by Dellacroce »

Cheech wrote:
FriendofHenry wrote:Cheech: Just maybe some had vision while others wore glasses? Check out Sky King Fireworks ;-)

Ronnie Carrabia's son owns it, which is ironic because Carabbia himself is famous for putting on his own fireworks show(blowing up danny greene).
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Cheech wrote:

Now I'm not sure what you're sayin'? I don't understand what from the "form" is.
Regardless Sky King Fireworks is the largest in the State of Florida. Several franchise stores with Ron Carabbia Jr. as the franchiser who also owns all the properties.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola