Bonanno Bust Today 1/12

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Bonanno Bust Today 1/12

Post by Wiseguy »

At the bottom of the article below it says the following -

A former NYPD officer is also accused of smuggling guns to the Bonanno Family. In a separate indictment, Patrick Balsamo, AKA Patty the Cop, is charged with interstate transfer of firearms.
http://abc7ny.com/feds-acting-bonanno-b ... t/2935111/

If I am not mistaken, Balsamo is the retired cop who shot Gambino captain Carmine Sciandra back in 2005 during an altercation when Balsamo accused Sciandra's brother of groping his teenage daughter who worked at one of their stores.
All roads lead to New York.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:35 pm At the bottom of the article below it says the following -

A former NYPD officer is also accused of smuggling guns to the Bonanno Family. In a separate indictment, Patrick Balsamo, AKA Patty the Cop, is charged with interstate transfer of firearms.

If I am not mistaken, Balsamo is the retired cop who shot Gambino captain Carmine Sciandra back in 2005 during an altercation when Balsamo accused Sciandra's brother of groping his teenage daughter who worked at one of their stores.
Knew I recognised that name from somewhere. That was at Sciandra’s Top Tomato place right?
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

gohnjotti wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:42 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:35 pm At the bottom of the article below it says the following -

Knew I recognised that name from somewhere. That was at Sciandra’s Top Tomato place right?
Yes, assuming it's the same guy.
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Hailbritain wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:16 pm
Camo wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:37 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:30 pm
Hailbritain wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:56 pm That’s strange , that the Feds and capeci both got it wrong
Why?

It's strange that people think the Feds and Capeci are perfect and never make mistakes.
He created a thread saying half of everything Capeci says is bs. He's being glib.

I really don't understand how so many here end up with agendas about this stuff, like Hallibritain and his defence of his facebook groups. Unless you have a relative or a close real life friend involved in this stuff you really shouldn't be so personally involved IMO.
You’ve got it wrong . I wasn’t being glib at all , it was others on the groups saying that what capeci says is all bs . I happen to think capeci and the Feds info is usually bang on the money . Hence why it was strange that both got it wrong about cammerano’s title , when they are usually rarely wrong
Apollogies then. It's pretty weird addressing us with facebook group questions without telling us that's what you're doing.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Camo wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:57 pm
Hailbritain wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:56 pm That’s strange , that the Feds and capeci both got it wrong
Why?

It's strange that people think the Feds and Capeci are perfect and never make mistakes.
He created a thread saying half of everything Capeci says is bs. He's being glib.

I really don't understand how so many here end up with agendas about this stuff, like Hallibritain and his defence of his facebook groups. Unless you have a relative or a close real life friend involved in this stuff you really shouldn't be so personally involved IMO.
You’ve got it wrong . I wasn’t being glib at all , it was others on the groups saying that what capeci says is all bs . I happen to think capeci and the Feds info is usually bang on the money . Hence why it was strange that both got it wrong about cammerano’s title , when they are usually rarely wrong
Apollogies then. It's pretty weird addressing us with facebook group questions without telling us that's what you're doing.
I mentioned in my original post it was people on Facebook groups , namely Steve Lenehan and the author joe bruno who is a moron by the way
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Looks like there were three indictments. The third one involving the scheme to defraud FEMA.

Two other indictments charge a gun running operation and a scheme to defraud FEMA of $80,000 in Superstorm Sandy recovery money.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/01/12/ ... y-arrests/
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Why?

So what is Cammaranos title. Did I miss something. I thought he was acting boss and official underboss
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Here is a picture of Esposito leaving federal court 12/1/18

I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Anyone have a copy of the indictment..? I want to see specifically what Porky's alleged crimes are?
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Go to s.d.n.y pull it up on news thread
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Frank wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:35 am
Why?

So what is Cammaranos title. Did I miss something. I thought he was acting boss and official underboss
Same here....
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Rocco wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:53 am Anyone have a copy of the indictment..? I want to see specifically what Porky's alleged crimes are?

JerryB posted it earlier.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press ... 6/download

Frank wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:35 am So what is Cammaranos title. Did I miss something. I thought he was acting boss and official underboss

Capo and Acting Boss. Read the indictment.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

“Patty the Cop”...LOL

Wonder if theres any relation between him and Vito Basalmo?
thegunners
Associate

Post by thegunners »

Anyone heard of this Dominick Minieiro who is listed as an acting captain? Who could he be acting for? Old guy, 85 years old.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Miniero was listed as a Soldier.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.