'Skinny Joey,' reputed mob boss who moved to Boca, is facing January trial

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: 'Skinny Joey,' reputed mob boss who moved to Boca, is facing January trial

Post by Cheech »

What date does the trial start? January what?
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

14 th//18th///i think
I been taught to listen to what's not said
Attaboi 1
Straightened out

Post by Attaboi 1 »

Does anyone know who the judge will be, or is it too early to know?
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Richard Sullivan
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
santos
Straightened out

Post by santos »

Attaboi 1 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:07 am Does anyone know who the judge will be, or is it too early to know?
:lol:

Tell joey thats gonna cost him some
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I had the very unfortunate pleasure of having to retain Eddie Jacobs's services for something I was under investigation for and had detectives calling me to come in for questioning on. I immediately told the Detectives that I would only cooperate with them on their investigation through a lawyer and immediately started calling Eddie Jacobs's office. He charged me over 6k just to write a few letters to the Detectives in my defense and place a phone call or two to them. He informed me that if I ended up being charged and indicted it would be about 120k. Upon notifying the Detectives who my attorney was I heard a sense of defeat in their voices and they immediately stopped calling me (they had to, could now only call Eddie because I lawyered up). This would have been a county superior court Felony case I believe, not a major RICO case. Thank God I was never charged and indicted on something I absolutely did not do!! (I really was 100% innocent).

Side note to help any others here who unfortunately ever find themselves in a similar situation- My advice to anyone here is to immediately lawyer up if you're ever called by Detectives to come in and "give your side of the story". Since I was innocent I thought it would have been OK to just go in and tell my side of the story and almost did do just that.

Thank God I decided to talk to a cop and a lawyer buddy of mine and they both adamantly said absolutely 100% DO NOT GO IN FOR AN INTERVIEW EVEN IF YOURE INNOCENT. The funny thing is my cop buddy was even more adamant about it than the lawyer because he said Detectives will simply just turn on the video in the interview room and keep you for 3+ hours asking u to tell the story over and over again then use any slight discrepancies in your story you just told over and over again for the past three hours against you because they simply just want to get your case off of their desk and make an arrest.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Best advice anyone can get. Even if you have only used a lawyer to buy a house, if you get contacted by the cops call the guy u know to get a name. Most cops are lazy, like most Americans, they will pick low hanging fruit. Make them work and often they go away.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

i was advised the same years ago.....knew i woulda had to go sit down for 8-10 months til i wouldve been forced to take a plea
i dodge them and they left it alone
wasnt completely innocent!!!!
santos
Straightened out

Post by santos »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:51 pm I had the very unfortunate pleasure of having to retain Eddie Jacobs's services for something I was under investigation for and had detectives calling me to come in for questioning on. I immediately told the Detectives that I would only cooperate with them on their investigation through a lawyer and immediately started calling Eddie Jacobs's office. He charged me over 6k just to write a few letters to the Detectives in my defense and place a phone call or two to them. He informed me that if I ended up being charged and indicted it would be about 120k. Upon notifying the Detectives who my attorney was I heard a sense of defeat in their voices and they immediately stopped calling me (they had to, could now only call Eddie because I lawyered up). This would have been a county superior court Felony case I believe, not a major RICO case. Thank God I was never charged and indicted on something I absolutely did not do!! (I really was 100% innocent).

Side note to help any others here who unfortunately ever find themselves in a similar situation- My advice to anyone here is to immediately lawyer up if you're ever called by Detectives to come in and "give your side of the story". Since I was innocent I thought it would have been OK to just go in and tell my side of the story and almost did do just that.

Thank God I decided to talk to a cop and a lawyer buddy of mine and they both adamantly said absolutely 100% DO NOT GO IN FOR AN INTERVIEW EVEN IF YOURE INNOCENT. The funny thing is my cop buddy was even more adamant about it than the lawyer because he said Detectives will simply just turn on the video in the interview room and keep you for 3+ hours asking u to tell the story over and over again then use any slight discrepancies in your story you just told over and over again for the past three hours against you because they simply just want to get your case off of their desk and make an arrest.
jimmy_beans8 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:31 pm i was advised the same years ago.....knew i woulda had to go sit down for 8-10 months til i wouldve been forced to take a plea
Good work fellas
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

jimmy_beans8 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:31 pm i was advised the same years ago.....knew i woulda had to go sit down for 8-10 months til i wouldve been forced to take a plea
Beans u from jersey ?
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Down south sir......btw I luv your posts from bbnet.....been reading it for couple years after my last vacation.......never wanted to post there cuz evryone gets to bitchin sometime.......dat elderly woman dat got beat up.......the Indian or wutever ran one of the best posters from there away from the site.........FUCKIN JACK BELANI!!!!
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

I AM just a Jo shmo that has been reading up on this shit....BEFORE GOTTI STARTED GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Who sees a last minute lenient plea deal?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

i could 100% see it.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Cheech wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:35 pm i could 100% see it.
There is a pre trial conference the day before the trial , I I don’t think either side bxks down merlino is going to roll the dice
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo