New Mob Talks

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: New Mob Talks

Post by Wiseguy »

yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:10 pm
Rocco wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:11 am
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:16 am
BobbyPazzo wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:29 pm
Teddy Persico wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:35 am Scott said that Mazzone signed off on the hit at Nicodemo's request.
He must be close with Stevie to know that...
I have a hard time believing anybody signed off on the hit considering the Ligambi trial at the time. Which makes me lean towards Philly not really being centralized at the time. It's more like crews are operating with their own leader and only network when there are disputes or territories overlap
I don't think the Philly family is even big enough for that scenario. They are the size of a NY Crew ...maybe a crew and half..lol There are not that many players in that family for the FBI to even keep tabs on. lol
Lot of guys been released lately. There are at least 50 members on the street right now. Problem is about half of them or more have held Admin or Capo positions.
The family has about 50 members total. When I went through the list back in January, around 35 or so were on the street, 9 were in prison, and 7 were retired/inactive.
All roads lead to New York.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:18 pm
yatescj7781 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:10 pm
Rocco wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:11 am
Teddy Persico wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:35 am Scott said that Mazzone signed off on the hit at Nicodemo's request.
I have a hard time believing anybody signed off on the hit considering the Ligambi trial at the time. Which makes me lean towards Philly not really being centralized at the time. It's more like crews are operating with their own leader and only network when there are disputes or territories overlap
I don't think the Philly family is even big enough for that scenario. They are the size of a NY Crew ...maybe a crew and half..lol There are not that many players in that family for the FBI to even keep tabs on. lol
Lot of guys been released lately. There are at least 50 members on the street right now. Problem is about half of them or more have held Admin or Capo positions.
The family has about 50 members total. When I went through the list back in January, around 35 or so were on the street, 9 were in prison, and 7 were retired/inactive.
Probably a dumb question, but do they need permission from NY to make new members?
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Depetro wasn't an associate so Nicodemo probably just wanted the leadership's blessing. All murders can potentially affect the family.
-Philly has always been a bit more decentralized. It's one of the reasons scarfo was so trigger happy. He was trying to get everyone to fall inline. And the way you described it is esensially how the Mafia works.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Philly, at least this century, has always been too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Someone correct me, but iirc, in the mid.00's, DePietro testified in open court for the prosecution in a case that ultimately put a few connected guys away including Nicodemo's brother and i think this sent Dame Conalichio, who may had already got down, away for the first time for.cocaine trafficking..
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

gohnjotti wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:20 pm Probably a dumb question, but do they need permission from NY to make new members?

Nope. They always made people whenever they wanted. Exept for the north Jersey members. In that case they usually had to check in with NY.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:24 am
gohnjotti wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:20 pm Probably a dumb question, but do they need permission from NY to make new members?

Nope. They always made people whenever they wanted. Exept for the north Jersey members. In that case they usually had to check in with NY.

Pogo
Thanks Pogo.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

New Mob Sitdown from yesterday 9/1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnOrd-KUj9M
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

thanks Dante
and like that...he was gone
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Anytime Cheech
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Doobeez wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:34 pm Someone correct me, but iirc, in the mid.00's, DePietro testified in open court for the prosecution in a case that ultimately put a few connected guys away including Nicodemo's brother and i think this sent Dame Conalichio, who may had already got down, away for the first time for.cocaine trafficking..
I believe that is correct. DePietro's cousin I believe thinks he ratted him out too. Nicky something or other. Drug dealer as well. Who would have thought 40yrs ago that the Mexicans would be the ones controlling the drug trade and making all the big money and the Italians would be trying to make ends meat breakin down a kilo of coke and selling it and would be doing all the jail time for it that nickel dime shit.... lol
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Thanks, Rocco. Didnt DePietro have a brother named Nick...Nicky Slick, maybe?
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Meant cousin
1d5978db4b4c32bb0040a98149804344.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Good article on Nicky Slick's background:

https://mycitypaper.com/articles/083001 ... nder.shtml
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Doobeez wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:35 pm Meant cousin

1d5978db4b4c32bb0040a98149804344.jpg
Is that Nicky Slick on the left?

That is Victor next to him, the one that got ratted on in the drug case
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"