Chucky Porter dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Chucky Porter dead

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JCB.
Again, you shouldn't, take it, so personally.

You've got personal issues with phat? Wonderful. Couldn't give two shits.

All the board saw, was phat posting some photos of what was once, apparently, a thriving Italian neighbourhood, near where the threads namesake lived (Laramir or wherever, if you're not from Pittsburgh, no one really cares) and has now transformed into a run down ghetto.

You then threw a tantrum, for no observable reason at this, for all intents and purposes, neutral and relevant post.

You've got an issue with phat? PM him.

But don't get sulky when you say something unduly harsh for no observable reason and get called for it.

Make sense?
Last edited by SonnyBlackstein on Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

JCB1977 wrote:And Sonny...go back and read the fucking thread. He didn't post anything about Larimer until I mentioned my Larimer friends who were commenting about Chucky and then he goes on the Larimer tangent. I have no problem with Phat, he thinks I'm mad at him because I cut about 200 people on social media. It was nothing personal, but my wife doesn't know him and we purged some social media contacts. I guess he needed to hear that from me. I like Phat, I'd help him if he ever needed it. So again, before you take a dump out of your mouth, use common sense.
You mentioned larimer Ave countless times in this thread I showed it for people like sonny... It's no secret he and I don't care for each other's views but he's a good poster. Sorry to hear I did a huge derailment of a thread in your eyes...larimer is not just an ave as you refer to... But an area... Same as Bloomfield it's not just an ave... I'm pretty sure I lived in Bloomfield as did my wife for years on Ella st ... Both areas hot beds of the Pittsburgh mob. I don't care about it, it's not a big deal. I've messaged you and you chose to ignore me. It just baffled me. Glad you caught my smart ass comment instead of it just going to the "what the hell are you talking about category." If it bothers you as much ask solai to remove the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:JCB.

All the board saw, was phat posting some photos of what was once, apparently, a thriving Italian neighbourhood, near where the threads namesake lived (Laramir or wherever, if you're not from Pittsburgh, no one really cares) and has now transformed into a run down ghetto.

You then threw a tantrum, for no observable reason at this, for all intents and purposes, neutral and relevant post.

But don't get sulky when you say something unduly harsh for no observable reason and get called for it.

Make sense?
Thanks. All it was no more no less. If I had posted pics of Detroit then I could understand the irritated response. I felt the pics contributed to the conversation at hand which more then one person is participating in. Glad that someone else could see the substance in the pics. Remember I'm the idiot that lives in this area lol

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Nice job Phat. And I am aware of the areas. We could chat in pm and I haven't been too available for any of this stuff for some time, don't take it personal.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:JCB.

Make sense?
No comprende
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

JCB1977 wrote:Image
Didn't Chuckie inherit this payment when Jo Jo died? I believe Joe was getting payments from a Chinaman in Chicago?
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

FriendofHenry wrote:
Didn't Chuckie inherit this payment when Jo Jo died? I believe Joe was getting payments from a Chinaman in Chicago?
Yes he was giving Jo Jo g4 grand a month or something and when Jo Jo died Porter wasn't aware of how much so the Chinese buisness man started giving 500 and pocketing 3500... Yu lip moy was the China mans name...

FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

phatmatress777 wrote:
FriendofHenry wrote:
Yes he was giving Jo Jo g4 grand a month or something and when Jo Jo died Porter wasn't aware of how much so the Chinese buisness man started giving 500 and pocketing 3500... Yu lip moy was the China mans name...

You're on "the money" ;)
Carlo
Associate

Post by Carlo »

Eugene 'Nick the Blade' Gesuale (left) and Charles 'Chucky' Porter in 1981 at the Beacon Club in Squirrel Hill.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Two of Pittsburgh's finest :(
BillyBrizzi
Straightened out

Post by BillyBrizzi »

Porter looks a little like Carlos Lehder in that pic
FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

I know I've asked this a 100 times JCB, but what is the best reading on Chucky? I do find this story interesting.

Was Genovese still alive when Chucky flipped? I'm still trying to learn about Pittsburgh.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

FriendofHenry wrote:
Yes, he assumed the kickbacks...the Chinaman was tied to the Chicago Outfit

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

dixiemafia wrote:I know I've asked this a 100 times JCB, but what is the best reading on Chucky? I do find this story interesting.

Was Genovese still alive when Chucky flipped? I'm still trying to learn about Pittsburgh.
Go to the Post Gazette Archives and you could obtain every article ever written on Porter. I just submitted a request for his FBI file but I'm sure it will be heavily redacted. Yes, Genovese was still alive but Chucky never testified against anybody. He perjured himself on the stand during trial over 100 times rendering any testimony he would have given useless.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

I study my own stuff in regards to Pittsburgh, Larimer Ave is an area I'm totally unfamiliar with. How far back was this place the hotbed of Pittsburgh? I'm guessing by the 60's that Sharpsburg and Turtle Creek were no longer epicenters?

Also, what's Porter's mafia resume? I believe I read a very long time ago that he was made by Genovese and instantly made under. I honestly know very little about the man other than his name.

And, for what it's worth: it's good to see three local guys (JCB, Phat, Friend) discussing their area. Not to be too sentimental but seeing such dilapidation today on areas that half a century ago is truly a sad sight. Those of you born before 1980 are fortunate to remember a world that no longer exists.