List of current shelved mobsters

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: List of current shelved mobsters

Post by Pogo The Clown »

davidf1989 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:29 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:38 am Yeah Ray Patriarca Jr is another one who was shelved.

Pogo
Was he shelved due to the bugging of the induction ceremony in Medford which Sonny Mercurio and Flemmi helped to bug?

I don't think so though I'm sure that didn't help his case. He was deposed in a coup by the Boston faction led by J.R Russo. Here is Gravano on meetings Gotti had to settle the growing problems between Russo and Patriarca.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/sammy ... gs?page=58
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.

Post by Guest »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:01 am Philadelphia - Joseph "Joey Chang" Ciancaglini Jr and Joseph Stanfa

Pogo
I grew up with Joey. He was a good kid and never ever wanted to be involved with that life. I’m not sure if he ever gotten officially straightened out (at least willingly), but considering who his dad was, would it even make a difference?
I’m happy that he is at least considered “shelved”, by those of other factions and families.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Guest wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:51 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:01 am Philadelphia - Joseph "Joey Chang" Ciancaglini Jr and Joseph Stanfa

Pogo
I grew up with Joey. He was a good kid and never ever wanted to be involved with that life. I’m not sure if he ever gotten officially straightened out (at least willingly), but considering who his dad was, would it even make a difference?
I’m happy that he is at least considered “shelved”, by those of other factions and families.
Isnt he in vegetated state?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Shellackhead wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:57 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:51 pm

Pogo
Isnt he in vegetated state?

No. He was forced to walk with a cane in the years after the shooting (don't know if he still does) but his mind was still there.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.