General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Ivan wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:00 pm Speaking of Scott, he says that Cataudella recently replaced Indendino as official underboss FWIW.

Indendino was responsible for one of the funniest wiretaps I've ever heard. From the guy who answers instinctively knowing exactly who "Motherfucker" is supposed to be to the weirdly friendly "bye bye" at the end, this thing is just hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEVZktuZa1c
That wiretap has been played over and over in east coast series - anyone who grew up on the east coast immediately knows thats a chicago accent :lol: he's also got a bit of of the italian quip there too that is interesting - I have to assume Inendino heard that multiple times in his later years as it became more popular and was used on that Netflix show.

It sounds like he knows he's going to jail and I know he was indicted in 1978 for a large juice scheme - was this a court record from that same case? He was indicted alongside Paloian, Frank Butera and his brother Sam Inendino from what I'm reading here - anyone know if Sam is still alive? I know he has a son with the same name but just curious. This guy was a real deal gangster - especially for Chicago where there aren't as many 'street guys' still around.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

funkster wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:17 am And fwiw, I don’t recall him ever pointing out actual interactions with them as LE, only vague innuendos. My guess is he never actually has and is just trying to be a big shot. Which is sad because he’s way too old to be needing that kind of attention.
No, the guy has lots of stories he could tell. He's seen a lot of bad things on the street so has no respect for mobsters.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:09 pm
Ivan wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:00 pm Speaking of Scott, he says that Cataudella recently replaced Indendino as official underboss FWIW.

Indendino was responsible for one of the funniest wiretaps I've ever heard. From the guy who answers instinctively knowing exactly who "Motherfucker" is supposed to be to the weirdly friendly "bye bye" at the end, this thing is just hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEVZktuZa1c
That wiretap has been played over and over in east coast series - anyone who grew up on the east coast immediately knows thats a chicago accent :lol: he's also got a bit of of the italian quip there too that is interesting - I have to assume Inendino heard that multiple times in his later years as it became more popular and was used on that Netflix show.

It sounds like he knows he's going to jail and I know he was indicted in 1978 for a large juice scheme - was this a court record from that same case? He was indicted alongside Paloian, Frank Butera and his brother Sam Inendino from what I'm reading here - anyone know if Sam is still alive? I know he has a son with the same name but just curious. This guy was a real deal gangster - especially for Chicago where there aren't as many 'street guys' still around.
His brother Sam is his still alive.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Antiliar wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:20 pm
funkster wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:17 am And fwiw, I don’t recall him ever pointing out actual interactions with them as LE, only vague innuendos. My guess is he never actually has and is just trying to be a big shot. Which is sad because he’s way too old to be needing that kind of attention.
No, the guy has lots of stories he could tell. He's seen a lot of bad things on the street so has no respect for mobsters.
That's fine, he's still a dick lol.
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

From the April 30, 1930 Chicago Daily News
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

Continued
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

What kind of stories if you don’t mind me asking. I have never seen him tell an actual story about any Outfit guy. Just insults. Not saying these guys are saints but some of them were decent people that just got into the wrong line of work. I’m guessing he was a county guy bc I never heard of him working for CPD and I know a lot of CPD guys. That being said, there are a lot of bad stories about law enforcement from that era and he never mentions that.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:09 pm That wiretap has been played over and over in east coast series - anyone who grew up on the east coast immediately knows thats a chicago accent :lol: he's also got a bit of of the italian quip there too that is interesting - I have to assume Inendino heard that multiple times in his later years as it became more popular and was used on that Netflix show.
I've seen it misidentified as Tommy Agro about a dozen times online.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Patrickgold wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:32 pm
What kind of stories if you don’t mind me asking. I have never seen him tell an actual story about any Outfit guy. Just insults. Not saying these guys are saints but some of them were decent people that just got into the wrong line of work. I’m guessing he was a county guy bc I never heard of him working for CPD and I know a lot of CPD guys. That being said, there are a lot of bad stories about law enforcement from that era and he never mentions that.
I think he did work for Cook County, maybe in 1970s and 80s if I recall (he's using an old photo). He told me some stories a few years ago so I'd have to search for them. Yes, he does troll, but I assume that reflects his bad experiences with these guys. He only experienced them as thugs and killers.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Just saw an ABC7 FBI report that states Jimmy I was an informant for the FBI in the 1960s and 1970s. Will post link when it goes up on the website. This could be one of the FBI unknown informants the FBI was talking about in the late 2000. I will say I am very shocked about this. Jimmy I was considered old school and very respected across the USA. And he did time. Wonder if this is a smear job by the FBI that they are known to to like they did for that Gambino underboss
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

did not have that on my bingo card for the Inendino story
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Inendino, James - FBI clip.jpg
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Patrickgold wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:50 pm Just saw an ABC7 FBI report that states Jimmy I was an informant for the FBI in the 1960s and 1970s. Will post link when it goes up on the website. This could be one of the FBI unknown informants the FBI was talking about in the late 2000. I will say I am very shocked about this. Jimmy I was considered old school and very respected across the USA. And he did time. Wonder if this is a smear job by the FBI that they are known to to like they did for that Gambino underboss
It says he gave info on "truck hijackings" in the late 60s and mid-70s. It doesn't specify if he gave any info past that time period, though.
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

Snakes wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:40 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:50 pm Just saw an ABC7 FBI report that states Jimmy I was an informant for the FBI in the 1960s and 1970s. Will post link when it goes up on the website. This could be one of the FBI unknown informants the FBI was talking about in the late 2000. I will say I am very shocked about this. Jimmy I was considered old school and very respected across the USA. And he did time. Wonder if this is a smear job by the FBI that they are known to to like they did for that Gambino underboss
It says he gave info on "truck hijackings" in the late 60s and mid-70s. It doesn't specify if he gave any info past that time period, though.
Yeah sounds like it was just limited to hijackings and was way before he was made