General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

funkster
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by funkster »

If Jimmy I is running things as reputed, is it shocking that activity is ramping up? Not to me, as soon as the Jimmy I stories started a few years back my thoughts were, "oh yeah, the Johnny DiFronzo era is officially over."
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Does anyone know where Inendino is from in Chicago originally? I was reading he grew up on Taylor Street - I assume he was close with Aleman and these guys probably since youth? He's an interesting character I was watching the video footage of him in that Mob at Work series walking into a wedding smoking a cigarette looking like Tony Manero.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:48 am Does anyone know where Inendino is from in Chicago originally? I was reading he grew up on Taylor Street - I assume he was close with Aleman and these guys probably since youth? He's an interesting character I was watching the video footage of him in that Mob at Work series walking into a wedding smoking a cigarette looking like Tony Manero.
Tony probably knows for certain, but Inendino was from the Taylor Street area. I believe his childhood home was on Flournoy Street, a couple blocks north of Taylor Street. He later relocated to the Berwyn-Cicero area.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:48 am Does anyone know where Inendino is from in Chicago originally? I was reading he grew up on Taylor Street - I assume he was close with Aleman and these guys probably since youth? He's an interesting character I was watching the video footage of him in that Mob at Work series walking into a wedding smoking a cigarette looking like Tony Manero.
Taylor street!!! That’s where he is from. I think he was either in the Dukes or Jouster street gang as a youth. Will have to confirm. Not sure if his exact address of where he lived. Was very close to Alemán and was part of the wild bunch. Probably did more than a couple of hits. He lives in the suburbs now, forget which one. I will say this, I heard his health is bad and he uses oxygen tank so I’m not sure how active he is. The pictures of him from 5 years ago he looks good but health can change very quickly. A lot of things they are talking about could have been set in place before his health took a bad turn and are starting to see fruition now
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Scott's sources are telling him that Nick Ferriola and Frank Caruso Jr. are both made.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:20 am
Taylor street!!! That’s where he is from. I think he was either in the Dukes or Jouster street gang as a youth. Will have to confirm. Not sure if his exact address of where he lived. Was very close to Alemán and was part of the wild bunch. Probably did more than a couple of hits. He lives in the suburbs now, forget which one. I will say this, I heard his health is bad and he uses oxygen tank so I’m not sure how active he is. The pictures of him from 5 years ago he looks good but health can change very quickly. A lot of things they are talking about could have been set in place before his health took a bad turn and are starting to see fruition now
I actually know a bit about this because I followed the Caruso's ouster from LIUNA quite closely. If memory serves correct, Inendino lived across the street from them in Darien Illinois and that was indeed a factor in their association to the Chicago mob.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Darien sounds right.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Interesting info from Greg Scarpa's file. In 1965 Joe Colombo said that the Outfit had a guy who wasn't a made member who was responsible for more killings than the entire Profaci Family.
FBI File Scarpa - 1965 Colombo - Chicago killer.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:48 pm Interesting info from Greg Scarpa's file. In 1965 Joe Colombo said that the Outfit had a guy who wasn't a made member who was responsible for more killings than the entire Profaci Family.

Great find. Im thinking of "RIP"?!
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

I'm trying to think of who this might be and I'm drawing a blank.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Ivan wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:40 am I'm trying to think of who this might be and I'm drawing a blank.
Just for your info, "RIP" was Sam Alex, brother of Gussie. Rumors are that Sam was a hitman for the Outfit for many years and he obviously wasnt a made guy.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
SonnyC
Straightened out

Post by SonnyC »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:20 am
I know a few Jousters, one of whom was originally from the neighborhood. I'll reach out to see if they have any history. They were more of a Taylor & Western gang, so my thought he was more likely a Duke.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Villain wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:47 am
Ivan wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:40 am I'm trying to think of who this might be and I'm drawing a blank.
Just for your info, "RIP" was Sam Alex, brother of Gussie. Rumors are that Sam was a hitman for the Outfit for many years and he obviously wasnt a made guy.
RIP as in "rest in peace" as in hope all the people he killed rest in peace, or something? Thanks for the info BTW.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Ivan wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:23 am
Villain wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:47 am
RIP as in "rest in peace" as in hope all the people he killed rest in peace, or something? Thanks for the info BTW.
I have no idea although it sounds quite plausible lol

Post by Guest »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:48 pm Interesting info from Greg Scarpa's file. In 1965 Joe Colombo said that the Outfit had a guy who wasn't a made member who was responsible for more killings than the entire Profaci Family.

Thanks for posting, interesting tidbit. Obviously further reinforces the small made man count in the outfit and the way they operated. My first instinct was to think of Charles Nicoletti, but he was obviously a made guy. There’s also the possibility that there’s somebody we have never known or heard of, which is even crazier to think about.

In his jail house interview in 2005 I believe, Harry Aleman talks about how there were people walking free around Chicago that had killed many more than he had. Wild to think about possible outfit hitman that never made it on anyone’s radar. I’m sure there are more than we think.