Opinion/Discussion: DeCavalcante Present Day

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

joerock
Straightened out

Re: Opinion/Discussion: DeCavalcante Present Day

Post by joerock »

Rocco wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:55 pm https://nypost.com/2021/07/17/bringing- ... d-my-life/

article above says Majuri is the boss like most assumed for sometime now.
If that’s the case he ain’t going to let it go for a long time, he’s wanted the big seat all to himself going back to the vinny ocean days.
Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Adam »

joerock wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:20 am
Rocco wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:55 pm https://nypost.com/2021/07/17/bringing- ... d-my-life/

If that’s the case he ain’t going to let it go for a long time, he’s wanted the big seat all to himself going back to the vinny ocean days.
Simply out of curiosity, what do you base the Majuri wanting to be boss on? The "Made Men" book or something else?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Majuri is the boss and if I had to guess, I would imagine he’s already tapped a successor from his wing of the family as he’s up there in age.

-Dante
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Adam wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:34 am
joerock wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:20 am

Simply out of curiosity, what do you base the Majuri wanting to be boss on? The "Made Men" book or something else?
He was part of the panel, he wanted vinny Palermo killed because he wanted to be fully in charge
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:48 am Majuri is the boss and if I had to guess, I would imagine he’s already tapped a successor from his wing of the family as he’s up there in age.

-Dante
Possible successor?
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

How active do you think frank Nigro is? Still potentially the consigliere?
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

joerock wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:48 pm How active do you think frank Nigro is? Still potentially the consigliere?
I have no clue on his activity level but as far as the administration I heard thru street gossip (a few years ago) he was taken down in the wake of that case becoming public.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:34 am
joerock wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:48 pm How active do you think frank Nigro is? Still potentially the consigliere?
I have no clue on his activity level but as far as the administration I heard thru street gossip (a few years ago) he was taken down in the wake of that case becoming public.
Interesting,
Any idea who replaced him?