Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Post by Browniety86 »

Cheech wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:01 am Hootie is conflicting. He says he was never on record then says things like “i was with my skippa”

So idk. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.
I saw a real early Alite and Gene Borello podcast where he says he wasn't on record with anyone...like you said then goes on to say things like "our crew"...I really wish there was a way for Howie Santos to do a Q&A...I'd straight up ask if that stunad was even affiliated with Al or Ronnie One Arm...
JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

Got some questions in during Cicale’s recent livestream.

Re: Joseph “Jersey Joe” Bonanno (former acting captain, CI in the late 2000s)
Cicale did not know him at all.

Re: Trafficante family
Didn’t ever interact with any members but heard that the “younger generation” (seemingly LoScalzo, Mamone etc?) tried “going off” of the Trafficante name and reputation.
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

JoePuzzles234 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:13 pm Got some questions in during Cicale’s recent livestream.

Re: Joseph “Jersey Joe” Bonanno (former acting captain, CI in the late 2000s)
Cicale did not know him at all.

Re: Trafficante family
Didn’t ever interact with any members but heard that the “younger generation” (seemingly LoScalzo, Mamone etc?) tried “going off” of the Trafficante name and reputation.
He also said if he was still in the life he would've hit Mikey Nose and took control of the family with Vinny's backing🤣🤣🤣...this guy is off his rocker...

I'm done with this stunad...he was asked a question about Bobby Manna...he said Bobby Manna from BOSTON?...this is a disgrace
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Jimmy the general Barbieri is one I would of liked to ask him about. He is the one that supposedly "exposed" the plot to kill the prosecutor.
The Cat
On Record

Post by The Cat »

He has been lucky in the life & in business outside of it . Dom doesn’t sound like he is to sharp . All his years in the life he was around and related to some men in the life that gave him a push .When he speaks sounds like he has had a learning disability or had .

Him not knowing Bobby Manna is ridiculous with him being with Genovese family since a boy and I believe his blood family was connected to them also .
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

EG vodka is the most pathetic looking vodka I ever seen. What's that a barely leaf as a logo? It doesn't even make sense. When I think of barely I think of hops and or beer/whiskey not vodka. When i hear vodka I think stoli or russians.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

The Cat wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:08 am He has been lucky in the life & in business outside of it . Dom doesn’t sound like he is to sharp . All his years in the life he was around and related to some men in the life that gave him a push .When he speaks sounds like he has had a learning disability or had .

Him not knowing Bobby Manna is ridiculous with him being with Genovese family since a boy and I believe his blood family was connected to them also .
he sounds like he lives in an underpass.

he probably never fifnished high school and has been w street ppl his whole life: can't expect too much from him LOL

,maybe he is different in a back and forth though
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

was bobby manna on the street same time as cicale?

He is a hudson county legend, correct?

Like who is he equal to in todays Genovese fam from the limited knowledge that we possess?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Good info.

Fuck this POS
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

I gave Cicale another chance this morning. I gotta admit it was entertaining. He started yelling into the podcast camera like Joe Pesci did to that mirror on SNL years back. I guess I just like hearing stories from former mob guys.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

There is no way he started a million dollar business. The guy doesn't even know how to start a sentence. I'm still confused on how he managed to write a book. I thought he was going to provide some good intel on the time he was around vinny b instead he's typing in all caps, rapping, trying to be the next Tony Robbins, confusing people who are alive thinking they are dead and shouting into the camera telling ppl how someone else is a loud mouth
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Dom was saying he was making millions of dollars a year and that the Bonnanos robbed him of 10 million and that he was moving kilos of H and coke and had real estate and legitimate businesses but needed $189K from grandma :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So the guy was most likely a violent brokster who had no rackets and defiantly wasnt moving any weight.He went into matty madonnas cell and started messing with his things,That kind of behavior can get you killed in prison the guy is retarded.He brags about intimidating elderly wiseguys like its some accomplishment for a 35 year old to beat up a 70 year old
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 4:16 am There is no way he started a million dollar business. The guy doesn't even know how to start a sentence. I'm still confused on how he managed to write a book.
If you're talking about the Cicale files, I wouldn't call that a book. More like a pamphlet.
All roads lead to New York.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

he will save the good details for the paid component.

maybe he misunderstood the bobby manna?
maybe he like many made guys barely know what fam they're in.
just cause y'all read every book and chart (im do too to some degree) u cannot exxpect to know all the stuff spoken about on here?