Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Angelo Santino »

Moscone65 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:33 am Can an admin take down the picture I posted yesterday please? I’m not sure how to do it
Yes, one issue is that people quoted your initial response leading to the link being in their responses. I edited everything out and made a note where in red font.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Chris Christie wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:47 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:33 am Can an admin take down the picture I posted yesterday please? I’m not sure how to do it
Yes, one issue is that people quoted your initial response leading to the link being in their responses. I edited everything out and made a note where in red font.
Thank you
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Chris Christie wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:36 pm Robert Davi and... Armand Assante?

Tony Nardi's very interesting given he played Bonanno and the Bonanno's historic ties to Buffalo.
He was born in Calabria and lives in Toronto. Maybe he does have a friendship with Violi given he's another Calabrese in Ontario.

Kind of a weird clash between reality and fiction, where Nardi played Joe Bonanno, who brought Violi's father into his own organization.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

B. wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:53 pm Kind of a weird clash between reality and fiction, where Nardi played Joe Bonanno, who brought Violi's father into his own organization.
Mind. Blown.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Is that Frank D’Angelo in the picture?
He’s a multimillionaire entrepreneur, a Sicilian I think as well. Multiple brands from TV, food and beer.

How, if at all is he connected??
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

SantoClaus wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:56 pm Is that Frank D’Angelo in the picture?
He’s a multimillionaire entrepreneur, a Sicilian I think as well. Multiple brands from TV, food and beer.

How, if at all is he connected??
Yes, that is Frank D’Angelo.

Connected in what sense of the word? As an associate? As someone who has done business with a made member?
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Whatever sense would apply, i saw a report in which he was talking about a billionaire friend and his wife that were murdered in Toronto. It is a crazy story in itself.

Seeing him in that pic, I was curiously to find out more about him.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

I believe D’Angelo does a lot of filming for his film in Hamilton. Being in a pic with Dom Violi, and being a Sicilian, it’s kinda interesting.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Especially with everything that has happened in that city.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

SantoClaus wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:47 pm Whatever sense would apply, i saw a report in which he was talking about a billionaire friend and his wife that were murdered in Toronto. It is a crazy story in itself.

See the Evernote item to which I’ve linked below. A little more than seven years ago I saved within this item the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) files you find there. However, the SEC files date back to 2001.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s128/sh/ ... 89dc783fa2

At best, all I know is that D’Angelo has done business with the wives of brothers Cosimo, Remo, and Michael Commisso.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

SantoClaus wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:47 pm Whatever sense would apply, i saw a report in which he was talking about a billionaire friend and his wife that were murdered in Toronto. It is a crazy story in itself.

Honey and Barry Sherman, owners of apotex must be who he’s referring to
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

I sorry, I don’t necessarily know exactly how to read and understand the legal contract stuff. However, I noticed the name Commisso, vey interesting.

Remo Commisso I believe was someone who at one point was looking to murder both Pat and Angelo Musitano, in the late 90’s??

Yes correct, that is the name of the billionaire couple.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LK3KUbCvm1I

Antonio Nicaso on how COVID19 is affecting the mafia
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

I feel like this Covid-19 situation could potentially reignite this 30 or so members glorified crew into a Sixth Family that will eclipse all of the Five Families. Magaddino would lay still in his grave for the first time since '97.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

B. wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:36 pm Rochester is a strange example because it appears they were never recognized as an official family. Even if the Bonannos did officially recognize them (where does that info come from, by the way?), that isn't the same as the Commission or other NYC leaders recognizing them. During that period, the Bonannos didn't have a seat on the Commission and we know the Commission was arbitrating issues in Buffalo and Cleveland. Rochester would have required recognition from the Commission to be a family, which to the best of our knowledge they didn't receive.
Don't know if anyone has heard this theory before, but Ron Fino says something interesting about the Bonanno's, Buffalo and Rochester in an interview he did on Gangland wire. In the 21:20-22:20 minute mark he indicates his Father (Joe) had "stupidly" gone along with Cammilleri who wanted to align with Joe Bonanno who was trying to make moves in WNY. He, also, suggests Frank Valenti and Renee Piccarreto had joined his Dad and Cammilleri in this plan, but Cammileri's murder put an end to it and what Bonanno was trying to do. Here is the link to the interview: https://ganglandwire.com/ron-fino-mr-undercover/

I didn't notice it before, but he wrote something similar in his book.
“John Cammilleri had to go. It wasn't only over his wanting a position in the labor union, this stupid Capo wanted to split the family. Together with Frankie Valenti (of Rochester) they made an arrangement to leave their connection with the Genovese Family and join up with the Bonnano Family, who always desired the Western New York region.” (After Magaddino's death, Buffalo did not have a direct seat on the Commission and reported instead to the Genovese Family). “Ronnie, as I am sure you know, John Cammilleri, Frank Valenti, Rene Piccarreto (the Rochester consigliere) and the Bonnano’s could never get permission from the Commission and Joe Bonnano and his kid are sick in the head and everyone knows it.” Pieri continued, “It was me that prevented your father's murder. I interceded on your father's behalf, and told the family that with Cammilleri out of the way, Joe Fino would be unable to act and cease to be a threat.