Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Straightened out

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by 100100 »

Benballer wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:14 am
mpl0215 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:49 pm I'm surprised someone hasn't done their homework on Joey, and start retelling all the stories about Joey being a scumbag.There is a million of them ,that being said ,the pod is great and I met Joey the other day at the eagle tail gate and he took a pic and was pure class to everyone that went up to him.
Back handed compliment, ya your hating online but a fanboy irl asking for pics smh
Huh? Lol. The pod is great and Joey's an entertaining and charismatic guy but he's also a scumbag. Both things can be true.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

100100 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:57 pm
mpl0215 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:49 pm I'm surprised someone hasn't done their homework on Joey, and start retelling all the stories about Joey being a scumbag.There is a million of them ,that being said ,the pod is great and I met Joey the other day at the eagle tail gate and he took a pic and was pure class to everyone that went up to him.
Back handed compliment, ya your hating online but a fanboy irl asking for pics smh
Huh? Lol. The pod is great and Joey's an entertaining and charismatic guy but he's also a scumbag. Both things can be true.
I can’t imagine thinking someone is a scumbag and then attending an event they were at and asking to take pic with them. That’s some weird ass shit.
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

I don’t see 60 year old Joey doing the same things that 36 year old Joey would do, ie steal peoples watches tech ect. People change, I’d hate to be judged for the shit I did at 19-20 at 38
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

You put ANYONE under a microscope your gonna find enough things to complain and/or support and that’s with everyone!

That being said : all that scumbag Joey talk really was from the early 2000s and I believe it came from people like Natale and Previte …. So it is what it is.

I love his channel and takes so much balls to literally say fuck you imma do what I want. As he has the Philly mob magazines in the background lol

John Gotti would be doin the same probably… maybe not a podcast…. Maybe….
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:17 am You put ANYONE under a microscope your gonna find enough things to complain and/or support and that’s with everyone!

That being said : all that scumbag Joey talk really was from the early 2000s and I believe it came from people like Natale and Previte …. So it is what it is.

I love his channel and takes so much balls to literally say fuck you imma do what I want. As he has the Philly mob magazines in the background lol

+10000
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:17 am You put ANYONE under a microscope your gonna find enough things to complain and/or support and that’s with everyone!

I dont think youre far off. I recall when john sr said something like “i dont got problems, they got problems.” Reminds me of that. I love when he said “what you afraid of rats? Fuckem!” Hysterical
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Same mentality. I dont got problems. Im in boca playing golf. You got problems.

Also def still in that world. Or def still talks like it. “I dont give a fuck about money. Fuck money. I give it away.”
How many hard working Americans think like that? Not many. Pmac. Youre a union guy. I bet everyone needs every dollar they got…
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:09 pm
100100 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:57 pm
I can’t imagine thinking someone is a scumbag and then attending an event they were at and asking to take pic with them. That’s some weird ass shit.
Right ? Tf wrong with this 🤡
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

:D
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

I can’t wait to hear Eddie jacobs on this
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Cheech wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:26 pm Same mentality. I dont got problems. Im in boca playing golf. You got problems.

Also def still in that world. Or def still talks like it. “I dont give a fuck about money. Fuck money. I give it away.”
How many hard working Americans think like that? Not many. Pmac. Youre a union guy. I bet everyone needs every dollar they got…
Joey is great, but the fuck money mentality part was fake, Joey always loved money, wears expensive clothes, watches...Rolls Royce's lol

Joey is the modern day Gotti, with the media and being on instagram
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

23 pages with peoples opinions of Merlino.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Teflon Dom wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:50 pm
Cheech wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:26 pm Same mentality. I dont got problems. Im in boca playing golf. You got problems.

Joey is great, but the fuck money mentality part was fake, Joey always loved money, wears expensive clothes, watches...Rolls Royce's lol

Scars and John Jr would tell you that Gotti didn't care about money either. It was more about his position and ego. That would account for the fancy cars and clothes. Both were degenerate gamblers and never had the rep of being greedy.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Teflon Dom wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:50 pm

Its not fake. He 100% believes that. Look at his face. You have to understand that mentality when youre in the street. Easy to say fuck money when it comes in so easy. Thats what i am saying. A construction worker doesnt even think like that. Does he love money. Sure. But its a mentality thing. You have to be in it to get it.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:35 pm 23 pages with peoples opinions of Merlino.
Good catch! Lots of opinions on merlino in the merlino thread! Crazy! Mods, lets do a better job of keeping folks on the actual subject matter. Appreciate it