Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by moneyman »

He mentions it briefly about 15 minutes into the Two Biggest Earners of Howard Beach and Ozone Park video, he says he'll talk more about it in a future video.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Hooties last video has a hyper text google location on , what a idiot
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

joeycigars wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:22 am Hooties last video has a hyper text google location on , what a idiot
lmao
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

He's really going in on Pennisi right now on his latest video. I guess whatever John and Tom said last night really got to him. Funny that on Hootie's MBA appearance, he said John was well known and respected, a big time guy, in OZP. Now, Hootie is saying John came home and ran to Staten Island because he was embarrassed to be in Queens. Lmao
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

😂😂😂 every time I read these posts about Hootie it reminds me of the time someone took a picture of him when he had an accident
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

When Hootie says Bobby Glasses became boss, does he mean Vernace had final say while on the ruling panel. I know Bobby was official consigliere, but never heard anything about boss...
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:30 am He's really going in on Pennisi right now on his latest video. I guess whatever John and Tom said last night really got to him. Funny that on Hootie's MBA appearance, he said John was well known and respected, a big time guy, in OZP. Now, Hootie is saying John came home and ran to Staten Island because he was embarrassed to be in Queens. Lmao
Hootie is jealous of Pennisi. All these former LCN associates are jealous of made guys. Borrello, Alite, Hootie, Gunner etc. Even Calandra is jealous. They are bitter and jealous because they were never made.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

There are only 3 real LCN podcasters on YouTube: Sammy Gravano, Michael Franzese, and John Pennisi. All these other guys are former associates. They were on the outside looking. Hootie is just a delusional junkie
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:41 pm When Hootie says Bobby Glasses became boss, does he mean Vernace had final say while on the ruling panel. I know Bobby was official consigliere, but never heard anything about boss...
Vernace was on the panel maybe when Marino got locked up Vernace became more of the street boss and ran the day to day but as far im aware the panel were running the family until Cefalu took over in 2011. He didnt become consigliere until around the time he went away.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

This guy hootie better have some suboxone or methadone on hand because that guy is doing more pills than he can fit in his pockets everyday.
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Nick Prango wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:01 am There are only 3 real LCN podcasters on YouTube: Sammy Gravano, Michael Franzese, and John Pennisi. All these other guys are former associates. They were on the outside looking. Hootie is just a delusional junkie
Wish Arillota would do one.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:30 am He's really going in on Pennisi right now on his latest video. I guess whatever John and Tom said last night really got to him. Funny that on Hootie's MBA appearance, he said John was well known and respected, a big time guy, in OZP. Now, Hootie is saying John came home and ran to Staten Island because he was embarrassed to be in Queens. Lmao
Just watched the July 12th video, looks like JP without saying names basically says all these guys who were low level associates talking about who and what they know are full of shit because an associate was never allowed to even be in the room during an introduction let alone half the shit these guys are claiming they were privy to.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Hootie's back and talking mad shit about all the mob rat podcasters...
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

The definition of ZERO self-awareness that guy
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Browniety86 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:09 pm Hootie's back and talking mad shit about all the mob rat podcasters...
He’s such a clown it’s almost entertaining to watch this guy and laugh lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.