Joey merlino and others busted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by JCB1977 »

phatmatress777 wrote:There was a post card image posted somewhere on the forum for a cpl years back with him in the jockey uniform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We must locate it
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

JCB1977 wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote:There was a post card image posted somewhere on the forum for a cpl years back with him in the jockey uniform

We must locate it
I think it's on the other board
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Image doot doo doooey dooooooowwwwowwwee

Added bonus

Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

phatmatress777 wrote:Image

thats great , wonder if he rigged any races?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

phatmatress777 wrote:Image doot doo doooey dooooooowwwwowwwee

Added bonus

CTEOr8jUwAA20uU.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

:lol:
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
DonnieB
Straightened out

Post by DonnieB »

That's some motley crew with him on the left
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

DonnieB wrote:That's some motley crew with him on the left
Agreed, I think it was OTB day at the race track and Joey took all his pals with him to the track. ;)
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Good find Phat. From jockey to Godfather? Hard to take him seriously seeing him in that outfit. The old Dons would have laughed him out of the room. How times have changed. Gotta hand it to him, he survived the streets, that takes balls and a bit of good luck. He took his prison sentence like a man...do you think they could ever turn him?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

JCB1977 wrote:Good find Phat. From jockey to Godfather? Hard to take him seriously seeing him in that outfit. The old Dons would have laughed him out of the room. How times have changed. Gotta hand it to him, he survived the streets, that takes balls and a bit of good luck. He took his prison sentence like a man...do you think they could ever turn him?
Idk I think we are about to find out... from the looks of him it doesn't look like prison treated him bad and his family has seemed to be well taken care of.

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

JCB1977 wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote:
SonnyBlackstein wrote:
UTC wrote:Has Merlino ever held a real job?

Wasn't the guy a jockey as a kid?
He was a jokey in his younger years. Very early 80s. Idk if it is true or not but supposedly at times merlino worked in the kitchen in prison. It was something that I read in a group so I can't quote or give a for sure answer.

I'd pay $$$$$$$ to see that midget in a jockey costume cracking the horse with a whip :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Id pay $$$ to see you laugh in his face about it
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

What will Merlino do? He is a 120 pound senior citizen. He is not whipping anyone and I think he has much bigger fish on his plate than putting a hit on a civilian for laughing at him.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Pogo The Clown wrote:What will Merlino do? He is a 120 pound senior citizen. He is not whipping anyone and I think he has much bigger fish on his plate than putting a hit on a civilian for laughing at him.

Pogo
You're right. You would confront him and many other mob members as your powerful strokes of the keyboard suggest your MMA level skill at combat.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I wouldn't because I have no reason to but you are obviously glorifying this guy as some dangerous badass when he is anything but.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.