Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Eline2015
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by Eline2015 »

B. wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:19 pm Something that doesn't get mentioned much is Mancuso was very close with Squitieri and Sisca who were friends with his father Tony Nose, a Gambino associate killed in an unsanctioned hit. Given Squitieri and Sisca were helping run the Gambinos just a short time earlier maybe they supported his rise to power.

Curious too if Mikey Nose is related to Wahoo and Jerry Mancuso, Gambinos from the Bronx. Wahoo was a captain.
Please, tell more about Tony nose. I found only that he was pushed drugs in 50s
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:03 am
chin_gigante wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:35 am It was Giuseppe Gambina who dogged the Pizzolo murder
He supposedly didn't trust Cicale and told his cousin ("Ace" Aiello) that - word must have gotten back to Cicale because when it came time to do the hit, Gambina was never called upon, and found out about it in the newspaper like everyone else. Turns out Gambina was right in a way since Cicale flipped and his cousin has been locked up for almost 20 years now
Gambina is the guy who said he became an informant because he wanted out of that life instead you know just trying to walk away
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Eline2015 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:11 pm
B. wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:19 pm Something that doesn't get mentioned much is Mancuso was very close with Squitieri and Sisca who were friends with his father Tony Nose, a Gambino associate killed in an unsanctioned hit. Given Squitieri and Sisca were helping run the Gambinos just a short time earlier maybe they supported his rise to power.

Curious too if Mikey Nose is related to Wahoo and Jerry Mancuso, Gambinos from the Bronx. Wahoo was a captain.
He was shot to death by a guy named Vito D'Angelo at a bar in 1967. Allegedly it was an argument over a girl.

Cicale said Squitieri and Sisca were there with Tony Mancuso that night but did nothing in retaliation so he criticized Mike Mancuso for staying close to them.

Some of the Squitieris and Mancusos are related but haven't been able to confirm the connection with these ones. Tony and Mike Mancuso are related to some Priscos as well but again don't know if it's the Genovese ones.
Eline2015
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Eline2015 »

B. wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:45 pm
Eline2015 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:11 pm

He was shot to death by a guy named Vito D'Angelo at a bar in 1967. Allegedly it was an argument over a girl.

Cicale said Squitieri and Sisca were there with Tony Mancuso that night but did nothing in retaliation so he criticized Mike Mancuso for staying close to them.

Some of the Squitieris and Mancusos are related but haven't been able to confirm the connection with these ones. Tony and Mike Mancuso are related to some Priscos as well but again don't know if it's the Genovese ones.
Thank you so much for info
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:53 pm
B. wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:36 pm
NorthBuffalo wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:26 pm
chin_gigante wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:10 am They were going to make him but after the Pizzolo murder Cicale sent word to Basciano saying he wanted to hold off on straightening him out. Ultimately they never did make him and he flipped
I think it was Massino who may have nixed Gambina to Basciano in jail because of him being a heavy cocaine user. Gambina was also cousins with Ace Aiello right?
Yeah, Gambina and Aiello were cousins and their fathers were major Sicilian heroin traffickers.

Aiello's father was on record w/ Joe Buccellato and Ace was "with" Baldo Amato before going with the Basciano crew. Guessing Gambina followed a similar trajectory. Cicale said Gambina was still involved with Montagna before he flipped too.

Massino raised an issue w/ Basciano when Aiello got made because he hadn't been on record with his sponsor for 8 years (the "Brasco" rule). Basciano argued that because Aiello had been on record with Amato earlier he still qualified or something similar.
I'm looking forward to hearing Cicale talking more about Ace on his podcast cause they were tight...
Agreed I'd like to hear more on Ace and also PJ Pisciotti.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Me too. a guy I know was in MDC or MCC w Ace . approx 2010 or 11? says he's a great guy.

This guy who I'm talking about is a legendary halfback from one of the best HS football teams in the city. He is prob around 40ish now.

Very respectful, perfect manners and has gone back and forth selling weight over the years.

He seems to vacillate btwn leading a legit life and illegal life. As a black dude, he should be a managing director at a big bank but got a huge felony at 18 years old. so sad.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I'm not paying for a gangster report but any body that does is there anything new or is this gonna go silent. Cooler heads will privileges. Just a cliff note no copy n paste
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

There's a new article out saying Mancuso is being offered money to cancel the contracts
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Pmac2 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:35 pm I'm not paying for a gangster report but any body that does is there anything new or is this gonna go silent. Cooler heads will privileges. Just a cliff note no copy n paste
All right citizens, this new one is so weird I'm having trouble making sense of it but I'll give it a shot.

Scott's sources are telling him that the deal involves Joey Grimaldi being reactivated as a member with Grimaldi giving Mancuso somewhere between $250K and $1M in exchange, and after that just dropping the beef against the Cammaranos. Apparently the idea for this came from a "top advisor" to Mancuso.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

if they pay, there are fucking retarded
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:37 am and also PJ Pisciotti.

https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2019/03/co ... iotti.html
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Joe C tried a fuckin' end move so he got to fall.
All roads lead to New York.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Scott's sources are telling him that the feds are looking at Mancuso for the Sciascia hit.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Bonanno Boss “Mikey Nose” Mancuso Being Offered Money To Call Off Murder Contracts On Cammarano Bros. In NY

Post by furiofromnaples »

Bonanno Boss “Mikey Nose” Mancuso Being Offered Money To Call Off Murder Contracts On Cammarano Bros. In NY

https://gangsterreport.com/gr-sourc...u ... ros-in-ny/

February 19, 2023 — One suggested resolution to the acrimony in the Bonanno crime family right now is to have shelved capo Joe (Joey G) Grimaldi officially re-activated so he can pay Bonanno boss Michael (Mikey Nose) Mancuso to lift the murder contracts on the Cammarano brothers, according to two separate sources with knowledge of the discussions. Per one of these sources, a top adviser to Mancuso presented the idea as a way to stop any future violence.

Joey Grimaldi, 53, is reportedly a big earner and the only person Mancuso will communicate with in the Cammarano faction of the organization. Grimaldi has been actively politicking the past few months to protect the Cammaranos, who he is close to and related to by marriage. “Joe C” is married to “Joey G’s” sister.

“Mikey’s guys want Joey to give him a big chunk of cash and have Mikey let this all go………..they want Joey active and for him to start kicking up again., they know he knows how to clock and collect…….his earning potential has value and Mikey’s guys are telling him to leverage it, ” a source claims.

One source says the number that has been discussed is $250,000. Another source claims it’s higher, more like $500,000 to $1,000,000.

At the end he didnt whacked them only for extort money. Really clever or just fucking greedy.