Joey merlino and others busted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

So more charges in relation to the Philly LCN & more defendants may be coming down along the pipe. Its over for you, Joey.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

willychichi wrote:Suspected mobster wanted by police wasn't hiding — he just wanted to wait until after Super Bowl to turn self in, lawyer says

A suspected mob associate accused of hiding from cops wasn’t trying to avoid arrest on federal gambling charges — he just wanted to wait until after the Super Bowl to turn himself in, his lawyer said.

Anthony (The Kid) Camisa is one of 46 suspected East Coast mobsters and associates hit with racketeering charges in early August.

While most were collared when the charges came down, Camisa was one of three who remained on the lam.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/m ... -1.2959311
:lol:

Fucking lawyers. This guy Camisa is charged with gambling. Camisa's lawyer, McMahon, argues to the judge his client had a gambling business and wanted to wait until post Super Bowl before coming in.

Then we skip to the last paragraph "McMahon says his client maintains his innocence".

Fucking lawyers. :lol:
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Teflon john
Straightened out

Post by Teflon john »

Still think prosecuting any of these type of guys without a murder is a huge and stupid waste of tax payer money,i mean does anybody reakky give a shit? I know i dont.
Teflon john
Straightened out

Post by Teflon john »

Really, sorry about the typing mistake.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

OlBlueEyesClub wrote:So more charges in relation to the Philly LCN & more defendants may be coming down along the pipe. Its over for you, Joey.
From what I understand from the article, Camisa was already charged. Unless I'm missing something, are there more indictments in this case?
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

moneyman wrote:
OlBlueEyesClub wrote:So more charges in relation to the Philly LCN & more defendants may be coming down along the pipe. Its over for you, Joey.
From what I understand from the article, Camisa was already charged. Unless I'm missing something, are there more indictments in this case?

I was referring to what Tmarotta posted, not the DailyNews article that Willie posted up right after, lol.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Has Merlino ever held a real job?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

UTC wrote:Has Merlino ever held a real job?

Wasn't the guy a jockey as a kid?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:

He was a jokey in his younger years. Very early 80s. Idk if it is true or not but supposedly at times merlino worked in the kitchen in prison. It was something that I read in a group so I can't quote or give a for sure answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

phatmatress777 wrote:
SonnyBlackstein wrote:

He was a jokey in his younger years. Very early 80s. Idk if it is true or not but supposedly at times merlino worked in the kitchen in prison. It was something that I read in a group so I can't quote or give a for sure answer.

I'd pay $$$$$$$ to see that midget in a jockey costume cracking the horse with a whip :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote:
SonnyBlackstein wrote:

I'd pay $$$$$$$ to see that midget in a jockey costume cracking the horse with a whip :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that is some funny shit. I never knew he was a jockey I wonder if i ever bet on him
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Stroccos wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote:
SonnyBlackstein wrote:

that is some funny shit. I never knew he was a jockey I wonder if i ever bet on him
Nicky Scarfo ever moonlight as a dwarf or jockey?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Stroccos wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote:
SonnyBlackstein wrote:

that is some funny shit. I never knew he was a jockey I wonder if i ever bet on him[/

Spilotro?

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Little Nicky was a boxer in his early days wasn't he? Better watch out for you knee caps. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

There was a post card image posted somewhere on the forum for a cpl years back with him in the jockey uniform