News from Italy

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Strax
Straightened out

Re: News from Italy

Post by Strax »

scagghiuni wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:23 pm considering what they are talking about i would be surprised if they are still alive... anyway never heard on italian news, and it is a very important fact, or at least it should be
They also said how there is supercupola , formed by mafia members,masonic lodges,politicians and secret services.Also said how Sicilian Mafia,Camorra,SCU and 'Ndrangheta are the same thing.

You can listen to some wiretaps from trial here: https://www.radioradicale.it/processi/1 ... e-graviano
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Strax wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:34 pm
scagghiuni wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:23 pm considering what they are talking about i would be surprised if they are still alive... anyway never heard on italian news, and it is a very important fact, or at least it should be
Its high risk to be witness on trial against secret services and masonic lodges, what do you think who is behind the disappearances?

https://www.ternitoday.it/cronaca/boss- ... io-pentito

http://www.antimafiaduemila.com/dossier ... -roma.html
maybe they escaped abroad, according to a no named source grimaldi is in senegal... nobody knows officially where they are anyway
the weirdest fact is italian tv and newspapers didnt report the new, its like in the united states a trial with john gotti meeting with cia and trump planning murders as defendant and sammy gravano and other 3 witness disappear and it is not in the news lol
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

(ANSA) - Montevideo, June 24 - Rocco Morabito, a mobster belonging to the Calabrian 'Ndrangheta mafia, escaped from Montevideo central prison overnight, the Uruguayan interior ministry said on Monday. Morabito, 53, was awaiting extradition to Italy after being arrested in a Montevideo hotel in 2017. He had been a fugitive from Italian justice for 23 years. In March a court approved his extradition to Italy.

Source: http://www.ansa.it/english/news/general ... ebe4e.html
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Jail-break 'Ndrangheta boss 'has left Uruguay' - media
(ANSA) - Rome, June 26 - An 'Ndrangheta boss who broke out of a Montevideo jail two days ago has probably left Uruguay for Brazil, the online edition of Uruguayan newspaper El Observador said Wednesday citing police sources.
Calabrian mafia boss Rocco Morabito broke out of the capital's central prison with three other inmates on Monday.
The interior ministry is yet to comment on the newspaper report.
El Observador said authorities had viewed CCTV footage of Montevideo streets and had seen Morabito and the others getting into a car that set off for Costa de Oro, east of the capital, heading for the Brazilian border.
They said the footage was shot only 8-9 hours after the jail break. Morabito, 53, was awaiting extradition to Italy after being arrested in a Montevideo hotel in 2017.
He had been a fugitive from Italian justice for 23 years.
In March a court approved his extradition to Italy.
Morabito, who has been sentenced in absentia to 30 years in jail in Italy, was in the prison's infirmary with his three accomplices.
They escaped through a tunnel they dug into the roof of the building, from which they let themselves down on ropes into an adjacent farm, where they stole money from the women owner, local sources said.
The boss had tried in various ways to evade extradition to Italy and had insulted the judge at a recent hearing to try to get the proceedings suspended.
Uruguayan authorities have sent out an all points bulletin and have given out a phone number for anyone with useful information.
Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini said Morabito's escape was "disconcerting and grave".
"I make two vows," he said. "First, to shed full light on how he escaped, asking for immediate explanation from the government in Montevideo.
"Second, we will continue to hunt Morabito, wherever he is, to bang him up in jail as he deserves".

Source: http://www.ansa.it/english/news/2019/06 ... qZEA19eJs0
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

'Ndrangheta stragista trial, the turncoat Stefano Carmelo Serpa, ex member of the De Stefano clan, said: "I'm afraid, these people are very dangerous. I speak neither of the "Ndrangheta nor of politicians, but of the secret services. And before talking about the relations between 'Ndrangheta and Cosa Nostra, I want serious assurances about my security. You don't know the submerged part of the 'Ndrangheta. It means that inside there are people who have even greater power than what Paolo De Stefano had. There are characters inside that at their command were worth and still worth more than him. But these are people you don't even know. They don't even have a fine."

Credits to Carmelo.
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Corruption, Naples judge among five arrested

ROME – A Naples Tribunal judge is among five suspects arrested in Rome for crimes relating to corruption, in a police investigation that has uncovered links to the Camorra Mafia clan.

The preliminary investigation judge of Ischia, Alberto Capuano, 60, has been arrested along with Bagnoli (Naples) District Councilor Antonio di Dio, businessman Valentino Cassini and convicted felon Giuseppe Liccardo, held by investigators near the Mallardo Mafia clan base in Giugliano, north of Naples. Under house arrest was Elio Bonaiuto, a lawyer from the Naples Tribunal.

The suspects are accused of corruption in the exercise of their duties; corruption related to an action contrary to official duties; corruption in judicial proceedings; trafficking in illicit influence; making false claims; attempted extortion; and aiding and abetting.

Mr Capuano had previously been investigated by Rome’s Public Prosecutor for alleged benefits collected in exchange for ‘soft’ management of the assets of the Ragosta brothers, reported Il Mattino of Naples.

The operation involved two years of investigations and at least three months of wiretapping in the former judge’s office in Naples before moving to Ischia.

Source: http://www.italianinsider.it/?q=node/82 ... bkk58Z4XOs
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Major strike against the Ndrangheta in Rome nets more 120 million in assets

The seized assets include 173 properties located between Rome, Rignano Flaminio, Morlupo, Campagnano Romano, Grottaferrata and other Italian provinces.

250 officers from 11 police headquarters were involved in the sweeping raids that targeted leading figures of the Calabrian crime family installed in the region around Rome since the 1980s.

In a statement Italian police said that their investigations into the business activities of the suspects showed a considerable disproportion between the assets they owned and the incomes they declared.

“All this led the police to believe that it was the result of illicit activities that mainly involved extortion, usury and fictitious heading of assets aggravated by the mafia method, profoundly polluting the legal economy, also making use of the contribution of specific professional skills, institutional and banking systems.”

Besides the buildings, 40 companies, including seven supermarkets, a Ferrari, 4 cattle farms and a jewelry store were also seized. The criminal gang is accused of carrying out offences including abductions, extortion, and the trafficking of drugs and weapons. They are also believed to have infiltrated several legitimate industries such as the wholesale distribution of flowers and plants, of the sale of firewood, cattle and goat farming, bars, the precious goods trade and real estate, among numerous others.

Italian Interior Minister, Matteo Salvini, thanked the “police and investigators” for their actions.

“Yesterday I was in Calabria to promise zero tolerance against the clans: arrests and kidnappings are the best answer to those who ask for cleanliness and legality”, Salvini said .

Source: https://eu-ocs.com/major-strike-against ... JMCrAoxRVA
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

Strax wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:10 am “Yesterday I was in Calabria to promise zero tolerance against the clans: arrests and kidnappings are the best answer to those who ask for cleanliness and legality”, Salvini said .
Must be a translation mistake....The word "sequestro" in Italian, also means "seizure", "forfeiture", "sequestration" etc, other than "kidnapping".
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

They are members of 'Ndrangheta, not to confuse why is it here.

Brazil Arrests Two of the World’s Main Cocaine Dealers

https://www.occrp.org/en/27-ccwatch/cc- ... ne-dealers
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Strax wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:25 pm They are members of 'Ndrangheta, not to confuse why is it here.

Brazil Arrests Two of the World’s Main Cocaine Dealers

https://www.occrp.org/en/27-ccwatch/cc- ... ne-dealers
In his home Brazilian police seized 20 kilos of money.
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Chopper wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:40 am I gotta say, viva la mafia :)

https://www.anonymousnews.ru/2017/08/26 ... afrikaner/
Looks Like Baltimore. :lol:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Chopper wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:40 am I gotta say, viva la mafia :)

https://www.anonymousnews.ru/2017/08/26 ... afrikaner/
this is total bullshit
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

'Ndrangheta stragista trial, the turncoat Calabrò modified the declarations made when he began to collaborate and declared that he killed on his own the carabinieri Fava and Garofalo in 1994 and nobody ordered it. According to his previous version the murder was planned by both Cosa Nostra and 'Ndrangheta bosses and it was part of an elaborate and far-reaching strategy to destabilize the nation.
The 'Ndrangheta stragista, Gotha and Trattativa Stato-Mafia trials, among whose defendants there are important politicians, freemasons and secret service agents, under the total national media's silence, are both coming to the final stage, and in the latest months four turncoats (Leonardo Messina, Gioacchino Pennino, Marino Pulito and Vincenzo Grimaldi) who had to testimony disappeared and cannot be found.

Credits to Carmelo for original post.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Where can I find more info on this trial? And is the Italian press really not covering it?
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.