ANDREW(MUSH)RUSSO HAS PASSED!!

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: ANDREW(MUSH)RUSSO HAS PASSED!!

Post by johnny_scootch »

OcSleeper wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:43 pm
Nurzhamba wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:18 pm What are the options, who will take the reins? I really can think of a name other than Joe Waverly.
We already know Teddy is suppose to take over after Russo so I'd assume that would still be the plan even if he's looking at 10 years.

I'm not saying this has any weight but someone told me DeLucia has stepped up since the indictment last fall.
Sally Bread was street boss for a while so he could be another possibility to hold things down until Teddy gets out.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

What about Andy's son, Billy Russo?
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Sorry for the double post.

It's in the news, now...

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

poll the captains on the street and make a move for the thrown. i wonder if thats even a thought in any mobster in the 5 familys anymore. i guess the lucheses kinda told steve crea the official underboss at the time . madonna cant be acting boss anymore because hes in jail it makes no sense. crea was like ya your rite one of you guys want it.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

surposely mike mancuso polled all the bonanno guys still on the street in dec 2005 and was elected boss by a vote then went to jail the next monthe for 15yrs
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Have you forgotten Cammarano tried this a couple years ago too
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Joel Cacace deserves the position
AnIrishGuy
Straightened out

Post by AnIrishGuy »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:52 pm
OcSleeper wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:43 pm
Nurzhamba wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:18 pm What are the options, who will take the reins? I really can think of a name other than Joe Waverly.
We already know Teddy is suppose to take over after Russo so I'd assume that would still be the plan even if he's looking at 10 years.

I'm not saying this has any weight but someone told me DeLucia has stepped up since the indictment last fall.
Sally Bread was street boss for a while so he could be another possibility to hold things down until Teddy gets out.
Teddy will get out and go straight back in
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:34 am Joel Cacace deserves the position
Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a contender. Wonder how much desire there is to continue letting a Persico hold the reigns.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Sally bread is godfather to a friend / former employee of mine who is no criminal.
He was a degen gambler and had Sally Bread keep the wolves away when he owed 30K to some scary mofo's

How can this guy be a mafia boss though, no disrespect? how can teddy? he's been on the street as an adult mobster for under 10 years, no?

maybe i just don;t understand these guys thinking
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CornerBoy wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:01 am Sally Bread was street boss for a while so he could be another possibility to hold things down until Teddy gets out.

Sally bread is godfather to a friend / former employee of mine who is no criminal.
He was a degen gambler and had Sally Bread keep the wolves away when he owed 30K to some scary mofo's

How can this guy be a mafia boss though, no disrespect? how can teddy? he's been on the street as an adult mobster for under 10 years, no?

maybe i just don;t understand these guys thinking
We go back a long time. He is just a nice guy, not a tough guy. Just a nice guy. I mean the guy pushes bread.
All roads lead to New York.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

funkster wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:31 am
Little_Al1991 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:34 am Joel Cacace deserves the position
Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a contender. Wonder how much desire there is to continue letting a Persico hold the reigns.
Capeci confirmed he was a contender a year or two ago, pretty sure if he wants it he'll get it
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Capeci also never mentioned Russo as being a candidate in the article he pegged Teddy and Cacace.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I wish JohnGotti with his blog would give some info I really liked his articles

Interesting to see who’s in the new administration as everyone that got busted is probably going away for some time since they are moving for a broader indictment
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

OcSleeper wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:41 am Capeci also never mentioned Russo as being a candidate in the article he pegged Teddy and Cacace.
Good point, but what kind of physical condition is Cacace even in? I thought I saw either a post on here - or one of the mob bloggers in youtube mention that he is not physically in good shape at all.