Casalesi Clan laundered 100 milions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Re: Casalesi Clan laundered 100 milions

Post by furiofromnaples »

Gabagool718 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:39 am
furiofromnaples wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:19 am
Strax wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:41 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:45 am There was a lot of that in there, sicilian clans controlling drug dealing gangs of teens. I was hoping to discuss the similarities, but it always falls on deaf ears.

The Zen family seems like a lot of new Cammora clans.....
Sicilian mafia families controlled teen gangs since forever, if not direct control,then its high influence over them, teen gangs are like preschool of organized crime.Sicilians also control various immigrant groups selling drugs in Palermo.

Whole Zen neighborhood is a mess,its a ghetto. In September last year those kids organized a "duel" in broad daylight in Zen , it was a shootout between 2 groups supported by different mafia families.
The teen gangs like the Sibillo clan born because the old bosses and the old clan members went to jail and they eant to the take power with the "stese" aka go shooting in the rival hoods for show their power. Many clans had this problem especially if are small are located in few blocks in Naples.
Do you have any info on a clan in Marcianise
The Belforte clan have the control of Marcianise. The clan despite was a Cutolo ally was so strong that the Casalesi never tried to attack it. In the recent years due the 41 bis to the old bosses,the Casalesi tried to do something but the Belforte men gave an expensive Bulgari watch to the boss Michele Zagaria and peace was sanctioned.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Casalesi Clan laundered 100 milions

Post by CabriniGreen »

This is what I mean sometimes when I talk about the Naples clans. The strongest clans are amongst the strongest families in Italy in general, irreguardless of what organization. These are not weak organizations, and they arnt some mindless youth gangs either.

It's the same point I tried making awhile back about the Catania clans, but it came out wrong.... those are amongst the strongest families in the mafia.....

https://internapoli.it/clan-mallardo-equlibri/