Anthony Scotto Died

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: Anthony Scotto Died

Post by CornerBoy »

His grandson, a homosexual, is a NY1 reporter who almost got thrown over the railing at the Capitol by that former Fed turned politician who did time due to some type of restaurant related payroll? issues. i think his name is Michael Grimm from Staten Island.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Mikey Suits
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:35 am His grandson, a homosexual, is a NY1 reporter who almost got thrown over the railing at the Capitol by that former Fed turned politician who did time due to some type of restaurant related payroll? issues. i think his name is Michael Grimm from Staten Island.
yeah that was hilarious. michael grimm was awesome. that the type of old school grift and graft politics that has kinda gone soft in the city now. loosely mob afilliated, wanna be mobster himself. he was a throwback. that greek father and son duo from long island were kinda like that too but got caught up as well. I wonder what michael grimm is doing now, surprised he wasnt named in the amato crew indictment loaning money or something
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Raven wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:29 am
MichaelGiovanni wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:21 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:27 pm Frankie locasicio was inducted at age 23 in 1956 he said on the ravenite tapes. Scotto must have been that year to. Hes related to the Gambino rite?
He was related to the Anastasia’s through marriage.
He was married to Tony Anastasia’s Daughter. Tony was Albert’s Brother.
Tony's daughterand the rest of them walk around like Southampton WASPS. you would never take them as even italian
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Campells on 80th and Madison NOT aievoli or scarpaci or torregrosa or even their own fucking funeral home. Very white glove place. all celebrities there like joan rivers, if you make over a mill a year, your funeral is there. used to live 1.5 blocks away. chin lived a few blocks south as did tommy gambino which i mentioned. Biggie had his funeral there lol. Safra etc. There would be a news truck there that i would notice at least 5 times a year. Weird b/c im going to have my funeral there as per my will but that's ridiculous as I'm only 41. the place could close etc
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

is the chain sabarros owned by scottos? any relation there