Mike Perna has died of Covid

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Mike Perna has died of Covid

Post by Rocco »

Philly d wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:34 am
Rocco wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:30 am
TommyNoto wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:09 pm
Rocco wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:41 pm His son Joseph R. Perna was made in the same ceremony as his cousin John back in 2007 at Little Joe's Toms River house.
That Joe was the opposite of the more known Joe. Very low key from what I have heard .

I wonder if Mike was running the NJ crew? With the special friends comment in his obit I’m sure he we was still involved. Wonder who runs that crew these days.

I’m surprised he died of Covid, Mike was in great shape as of a few years ago from what I heard. Big loss for that family.
Like most that die of it. He had under lying illnesses. Most don't even know they have them(High Blood pressure, early onset diabetes etc) Yes very very very low key guy. lol He worked for DHL for many yrs and did bookmaking on the side etc. This crew last I heard was run by a Bronx member. Probably installed to prevent bickering amongst the Hatfield and McCoys so to Speak. With Mike P and Mike T out at the same time. Its the smart thing to do.
Do you know why the perna was transferred to Staten Island?
Nope.