Pagans in New Jersey

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Pagans in New Jersey

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

These ARE the facts:

1% are always, massively majority criminal org’s.....

That’s it!
End of lecture.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Lou_Para
Straightened out

Post by Lou_Para »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:03 pm These ARE the facts:

1% are always, massively majority criminal org’s.....

That’s it!
End of lecture.
So far,I haven't seen anyone post anything on this topic that would disagree with you.

There are almost ZERO professionals who are 1% members.-Correct. Almost zero means that there are some.

Majority criminal - Also correct. More 1%er Members commit crimes than those who do not.

i think the only hair that is being split is the term "Criminal Organization"

To use the OC analogy, a member of a Family has one basic rule-earn money and kick it upstairs,and virtually every member is a criminal.
You are made because of your criminal activities,and you rise through the ranks because of the proceeds of your criminal activities.

In the OMG world,you can Prospect and get Patched regardless of whether or not you have an illegal income source. You are not ordered to commit crimes,and other than membership dues,you're not required to kick up anything (there are periodic fundraising activities,that you are expected to sell tickets to,and also you will probably be expected to sell support gear). The proceeds get split between your chapter and the Mother Chapter,and are added to their respective Treasuries. Lest you think that I am naive,or a fool,let me state that of course,if you do just want to work at your job, you may not rise up in the ranks (if at all) as fast as the guys in the Club who do push drugs,or steal bikes,or extort Strip Clubs, but as long as you put the Club first,show loyalty to your Brothers.and always have their back,you've met the basic rules for membership.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

MSFRD wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:01 pm
SantoClaus wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:33 pm There was a patching of OLMC members in Canada to HA at the start of the 2000's. Now there are Outlaws and Hells Angels sharing the same territory in different provinces in Canada, its seems to be too friendly up there, compared to what is being described here.
Patching over from a small club to one of the larger ones is not uncommon from my readings. Or the smaller club acts as a feeder to the larger clubs. But as I stated, here we have the leaders switching clubs all the time.
Fair enough, up in Canada it was blood enemies, the Outlaws patching over to the Hells Angels, basically all of Southern Ontario. Now they share that territory and lots more across that country.

Isn't there a law in Australia that basically stated that 1% are similar to terrorist organizations? The state could treat them like ISIL, if they wanted to or something similar?
“To know and not to do, is not to know”