The Castellammare del Golfo Cosca - Cosa Nostra’s Gateway to the United States

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Bklyn21
Full Patched

Re: The Castellammare del Golfo Cosca - Cosa Nostra’s Gateway to the United States

Post by Bklyn21 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:11 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:58 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:51 am Today, we’ve just released one of the most extensive and in-depth story lines I ever wrote. A story that is very personal to me. Near and dear to my heart of hearts! I am of Castellammarese heritage and some of the men you will read about are my relatives. The history of the Casteddammaresi “men of honor” and their journey on both sides of the Atlantic...... Enjoy!

Which ones are you related to ? I'm related directly to the Buccellatos, Felice Buccellato is my great grandfather , My grandfather and many others . I'm related to Joe buccellato also who was the one time acting undergoes and Consigliere of the Bonanno family . I have TONS of photos of Buccellatos including Felice , Joe and others going back over 100 years . I need to ask my mother as she has most of them /Basically all of them and when I get a hold of them I'll post
Your a buccelato??
JimmyB who wrote a book on early detroit mob and real good guy is buccelato. I haven't talked to him in a while. Do you know who I'm talking about?
I'm not a Buccellato but my family is , I have a different last name