Peter Gotti’s lawyer claims even ‘Stevie Wonder could see’ mobster is changed man

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Bklyn21
Full Patched

Re: Peter Gotti’s lawyer claims even ‘Stevie Wonder could see’ mobster is changed man

Post by Bklyn21 »

teamsters**
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: Peter Gotti’s lawyer claims even ‘Stevie Wonder could see’ mobster is changed man

Post by mafiastudent »

Bklyn21 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:00 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:05 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:02 pm Well I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind if then is was your pension getting ripped off, your credit cards getting scammed, your business getting shaken down, your stocks being wiped out in one of their pump and dump scams, your job being lost because your employer was financially ruined or because what would have been your salary is going to pay these guys off or if it was your kid getting hooked on the heroin these guys deal.

Pogo
Pogo is back on his high horse!!! It was getting boring on here without you!

Because Pogo is correct ! How would you like to work for the transfers your whole life and the central states pension fund is bankrupted because the Mob and it's stores burned through it all looting it , Talk about families and kids losing they're homes , Those giys busted they're humps working all there lives to have theyre futures stolen. What about them ? The guy who gets up every morning nice and early and who comes home late to support his family and pension ? What about them ? What about all the people in Italy or sicily who are protesting against paying pizzo/extortion who work hard all day for aome Scumbag to come in and threaten him for payment for nothing ? What about them ? What about the children held hostage and dissolved in Acid because of a Ransom ? Do you own a CC ? How would you like to have your life savings taken right outta your account and you have zero to eat or pay bills ? You guys live in a fantasy land and are seriously in love with these Guys
Take it to the graveyard
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:08 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:25 pm Lmao... Should a thought about all this when lying , Schemimg, Cheating , Killing , Dealing and everything else ! Too bad buddy your dying in the CAN with an enlarged Butthole , No Testicles , Loss of vision , Anal warts , Extreme hemmorhoids and all . Go tell your sob story to someone else who doesn't care

Agreed. The guy was a cancer on society his whole life. Let him rot and suffer in prison for the rest of his life.

Pogo
I have to agree. These guys all know the stakes and the consequences. They made their choice. The choice had drastic consequences. Peter knows that. He’s doing what many others have done.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:26 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:08 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:25 pm Lmao... Should a thought about all this when lying , Schemimg, Cheating , Killing , Dealing and everything else ! Too bad buddy your dying in the CAN with an enlarged Butthole , No Testicles , Loss of vision , Anal warts , Extreme hemmorhoids and all . Go tell your sob story to someone else who doesn't care

Agreed. The guy was a cancer on society his whole life. Let him rot and suffer in prison for the rest of his life.

Pogo
I have to agree. These guys all know the stakes and the consequences. They made their choice. The choice had drastic consequences. Peter knows that. He’s doing what many others have done.
The consequences don't include cancer in prison at an old age and being kept there. What about all the other people getting released left and right? They commute sentences all the time, and many did worse than him. In fact, as a mobster, Peter Gotti was not a killer, or a big drug dealer. If he was, he would still be let out if not for the Gotti name.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Bklyn21 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:00 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:05 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:02 pm Well I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind if then is was your pension getting ripped off, your credit cards getting scammed, your business getting shaken down, your stocks being wiped out in one of their pump and dump scams, your job being lost because your employer was financially ruined or because what would have been your salary is going to pay these guys off or if it was your kid getting hooked on the heroin these guys deal.

Pogo
Pogo is back on his high horse!!! It was getting boring on here without you!

Because Pogo is correct ! How would you like to work for the transfers your whole life and the central states pension fund is bankrupted because the Mob and it's stores burned through it all looting it , Talk about families and kids losing they're homes , Those giys busted they're humps working all there lives to have theyre futures stolen. What about them ? The guy who gets up every morning nice and early and who comes home late to support his family and pension ? What about them ? What about all the people in Italy or sicily who are protesting against paying pizzo/extortion who work hard all day for aome Scumbag to come in and threaten him for payment for nothing ? What about them ? What about the children held hostage and dissolved in Acid because of a Ransom ? Do you own a CC ? How would you like to have your life savings taken right outta your account and you have zero to eat or pay bills ? You guys live in a fantasy land and are seriously in love with these Guys
Now you are making up stories, Peter Gotti never burned kids in acid, or any of the stuff you mentioned. What next, blame him for 9/11? Global warming? You made wrong comments on him, including laughing at cancer, jokes about anal warts and him losing his testicles. Then you claimed to have once been in the mafia as an associate .
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

When did I say I was a Mafia Associate ? I was friends with people since a young age but I'd never call myself an Associate ! The Anal warts thing was a joke and the dissolving of a Kid in a vat of acid happened in Italy .It says that above in what I wrote about what goes on in Italy/Sicily and the pushback against paying Pizzo/Extortion of Italian businesses in Italy . It's all there written plain as day , I have no idea how you guys interpret what I write ?
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

I say leave Bklyn alone. Whatever his previous statements were.... he might have gotten flustered, or nervous, or a bit confused in clearly trying to explain himself.... it happens. I remember having good interactions with him in earlier posts.
-
I didn’t like when a few people tried ganging up on me when I first came on here. And I’m not gonna do it to Bklyn or anybody else.... it NOT nice. And I’m a bit embarrassed at myself for even engaging.
-
Best of luck to you Bklyn. I’m sure your future posts will be much better and forget this BS.
-
You are welcome here the same as everybody else, no better or worse. It was just that you did get a bit confusing there for awhile.
-
Truth be told, I DO NOT agree with many of your views. But that is my privledge as they say. Same as you.
-
Enjoy visiting and feel free to post as you like. As I’d told my detractors at the time, if they dislike my posts that much then they don’t have to clink into read them or response.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:40 am I say leave Bklyn alone. Whatever his previous statements were.... he might have gotten flustered, or nervous, or a bit confused in clearly trying to explain himself.... it happens. I remember having good interactions with him in earlier posts.
-
I didn’t like when a few people tried ganging up on me when I first came on here. And I’m not gonna do it to Bklyn or anybody else.... it NOT nice. And I’m a bit embarrassed at myself for even engaging.
-
Best of luck to you Bklyn. I’m sure your future posts will be much better and forget this BS.
-
You are welcome here the same as everybody else, no better or worse. It was just that you did get a bit confusing there for awhile.
-
Truth be told, I DO NOT agree with many of your views. But that is my privledge as they say. Same as you.
-
Enjoy visiting and feel free to post as you like. As I’d told my detractors at the time, if they dislike my posts that much then they don’t have to clink into read them or response.
I agree ! This is nonsense , Truce ! We're all friends here , Especially before today everything was fine , We're not gonna all agree on things and that's fine , It's what makes everyone's opinions and views unique . At the end of the day everyone has something to add, Something to say . Debates and speculation are fine , I don't know what happened today but let's all move forward ! Yesterday we were laughing and joking and today we're at each others throats over BS . Have a good night guys tomorrow's another day
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

What Pogo and Bklyn21 are saying is what normal, rational, sane minded people would say. The fact that they have to defend this position is an embarrassment to the forum IQ.

The others, I can only imagine they think in defending the mob it somehow makes them closer to it. Every single one of these guys down to the last fucking guy would rob you blind in a heart beat the second you looked the other way. They are the epitome of a parasite. There is no defence. None. You can not compare to what anyone else does insofar as leniency vs Pete Gotti. The only fair comparison is Pete Gotti vs Pete Gotti’s crimes.

Bklyn21 nailed it when he said it’s fascinating subject matter, but that’s where it ends. I mean what next, do we root for Sonny in Bronx Tale? Lol
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Its a yin yang situation, meaning some criminals are product of the system or society around them and some are just sick in the mind...so its nonsense to quarrel about it
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

That is 110% wrong! .... you cannot lump everyone into a cubby hole. There are ALL types of knockaround guys. Real scumbags and some very decent guys who just happen to be bookmakers, shy’s, run slots, etc., who are not that way.
-
To make a blanket statement such as that is not only wrong but shows you don’t have good handle on how things and guys really work in the street.
-
And I don’t say that as an insult either.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:09 am That is 110% wrong! .... you cannot lump everyone into a cubby hole. There are ALL types of knockaround guys. Real scumbags and some very decent guys who just happen to be bookmakers, shy’s, run slots, etc., who are not that way.
-
To make a blanket statement such as that is not only wrong but shows you don’t have good handle on how things and guys really work in the street.
-
And I don’t say that as an insult either.
Let's forget about all this BS , It got out of hand we're all to blame for taking it to another level .No hard feelings ! Yesterday was a bad day, Today is New let's all start over and enjoy the forum 👍 No ill will towards anybody
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

maxiestern11 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:09 am To make a blanket statement such as that is not only wrong but shows you don’t have good handle on how things and guys really work in the street.
You were referring to me?
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Don't make this 2/2! I am not singling out anyone specifically; everyone needs to stay on the topic at hand.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Too many "street guys" around here lately