Frank Narducci Case (Update 5/16: Narducci Pleads Guilty

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Re: Rumor Narducci arrested in Philly

Post by PHL_Mob »

Also- shows how Narducci is on another level loaning $115k while Ligambi and crew are beating up people over a $500 loan...
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

PHL_Mob wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:53 pm Also- shows how Narducci is on another level loaning $115k while Ligambi and crew are beating up people over a $500 loan...
Hes on another level alright, another level of stupidity.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Also looking at the fact no payments were made in 6 months, it looks like he only loaned 20k, but it jumped to 115 because he made no payments on the principal or vig for half a year. Until he got money from Uncle Sam to start paying
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

No that’s what I thought at first too. He gave him an additional 95k on top of the 20k originally given. Read the indictment.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icOeDBOn_tM

Jeff Lowman is so fucking cringe worthy. Saying he is always 100 percent honest and broke the story first, lmao

Claiming to be friends with Phillip Narducci...rightttttt
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

You can predict a Jeff Lowman video. Starts off with that way too long embarrasing rap intro, then he'll rant about rats, pretend he's friends with the wiseguys like a bullshitting bragging kid on the playground and then he'll attack GA and DS for 'glorifying' rats.
Also note how he says he believes Narducci is legit yet still puts capo in the title to make the story more glamorous
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:38 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icOeDBOn_tM

Jeff Lowman is so fucking cringe worthy. Saying he is always 100 percent honest and broke the story first, lmao

Tough to listen to cuz
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
bobbybats
Straightened out

Post by bobbybats »

Narducci has been doing his own thing since getting I thought, not really falling back into line under Merlino and co. maybe I am wrong though.
In 14 years the bitch will be a real money earner, yes sir........
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

chin_gigante wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:49 pm You can predict a Jeff Lowman video. Starts off with that way too long embarrasing rap intro, then he'll rant about rats, pretend he's friends with the wiseguys like a bullshitting bragging kid on the playground and then he'll attack GA and DS for 'glorifying' rats.
Also note how he says he believes Narducci is legit yet still puts capo in the title to make the story more glamorous
Yeah what a fraud, if only someone could post his Elvis videos as Jeff Lowman on his new page lol
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:57 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:38 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icOeDBOn_tM

Tough to listen to cuz
That it is, I skimmed through it I couldnt listen straight through. What a clown
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Yeah I think think that guy Jeff is an idiot and honestly I can’t through more than 3 mins of his yapping after that embarrassing rap track, but he’s got a good point on what the Feds have... if they had anything they’d be wrapping this into a RICO or saving it. Now I don’t know what is going on with Sal Pic or Joey Electric and everyone I’ve spoken to doesn’t know either (they seem out there), but this Phil Narducci thing looks like the Feds having a shitty hand and all of a sudden they caught a card up the river in this deadbeat Narducci loan customer... Bullshit and I’m calling doesn’t affect anything. Because even if Phil is kicking up, he ain’t talkin and if Jim Gallo does it ain’t touching Joey or Faffy et al. If Phil is in a cell next year three he has only himself to thank because he should be smarter than going to tune up a dead beat himself. Sorry Phil you were nothing but nice and a gentleman when I interacted with you, but come on
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

PHL_Mob wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:03 pm Yeah I think think that guy Jeff is an idiot and honestly I can’t through more than 3 mins of his yapping after that embarrassing rap track, but he’s got a good point on what the Feds have... if they had anything they’d be wrapping this into a RICO or saving it. Now I don’t know what is going on with Sal Pic or Joey Electric and everyone I’ve spoken to doesn’t know either (they seem out there), but this Phil Narducci thing looks like the Feds having a shitty hand and all of a sudden they caught a card up the river in this deadbeat Narducci loan customer... Bullshit and I’m calling doesn’t affect anything. Because even if Phil is kicking up, he ain’t talkin and if Jim Gallo does it ain’t touching Joey or Faffy et al. If Phil is in a cell next year three he has only himself to thank because he should be smarter than going to tune up a dead beat himself. Sorry Phil you were nothing but nice and a gentleman when I interacted with you, but come on
Dont be so Naive they probably have Phil dead to rights. He isnt in a big RICO because he was into his own thing. You really think they have all those quotes off hearsay? I bet it comes out he was wired.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Not Phil but victim a was wired
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Yeah he was definitely wired I agree they have Phil in a corner. By the way; kind of funny GA put that video out last month saying the Scarfo guys weren’t involved. Shows they know about as much as we do.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

That was really awkward to listen to. Why would he include a 1:30 minute rap at the beginning? Why is he defending Phil Narducci like he's some innocent kid? Why is he acting tough like Artie Bucco? So many questions. :lol: