Could you be a wiseguy???

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Could you be a wiseguy???

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Chris Christie wrote:reminded me of Jackie Aprile Jr.

Go find a Taco Bell before I cap your asses.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
Chris Christie wrote:reminded me of Jackie Aprile Jr.

Go find a Taco Bell before I cap your asses.

Pogo
Um - *gulp - We're with Ralph...
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

These spics came in disrespecting the place so I had to straighten them out. :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6cAdJd3wGc
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Pogo The Clown wrote:These spics came in disrespecting the place so I had to straighten them out. :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6cAdJd3wGc
DONT DISRESPECT DA PIZZAHH PAHLAHHH! Oh shit take it - Fuck dat, he's a made guya- Heya Chris...

I've been collecting these things for 30 years, what the fuck, it's only plaster!
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He was a friend of my father but he doesn't care who he follows now. I'll do it myself. - Jackie Jr. talking tough about Larry Barese.

Whose that speaking is someone speaking? - Uncle Junior :lol:

Pogo
IRA
Straightened out

Post by IRA »

Last edited by IRA on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

of course. but you said it yourself, not like the old days. thats our point.the days of the wiseguy being glamorous is over. no one cares. regular people run to the cops now. and where im from they say F B I.
its all over my friend.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

IN Boston these guys have no notoriety anymore . Unless you grew up in a few certain areas or are somewhat involved in the life no1 knows Yur a wiseguys anymore . PL cud Prob walk down the streets of the north end and the only people who are gonn know him R gonna b the old timers who have always lived there . These yuppies wgo live there. Now and in my opinion ruined what was a great neighborhood won't know who he is .
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

agree Eddie, like that in new haven too.
listen, im not saying there isnt something going on....there obviously is. there are plenty of "connected" people here. and guess where they go? where there is other connected people. certain restaurant bars you can see them. golf courses. otb. and guess what they are wearing....it aint $1,000 suits or sweat suits. they got on a sweater and jeans.
and on another note, most still in the game are BROKESTERS! hence still in the game (PL is an anomaly). 2nd generation born from "succesful" wiseguys arent wiseguys anymore. they own insurance companies, banks (yes, banks),legit companies, real estate. the ones that did it right any way. Pernas and Taccettas still got there kids out there hustling, with the fortunes they made they should own half of north jersey.

you can make more moves on the golf course today than at your Friendly Neighborhood Social Club.

its over.
IRA
Straightened out

Post by IRA »

Last edited by IRA on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

100% into stuff. 100%. And you know I like you. I pm'd soon as the popular kids started picking on the new kid. Not disagreeing with you entirely. Just saying. The good ole days are gone and they ain't coming back for better or worse it just isn't.

Now Philly. That's a horse of a different color. It seems they flaunt it more than others but that's only how it's perceived from vids I've seen of Schratweiser and GA.

Chucky. What it's like down there. People still idolizing these guys? Are they still flashy and obvious? Or was that all bullshit to begin with? Your city just seemed so much more brazen. Curious your thoughts.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Btw the glasses in my avatar are the Goliath Ultra II's. I know because I bought them 7 years ago. Never got any tail from it.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Tampa's either defunct or its members stay hidden. There's more activity from the Colombos in New Smyrna that's more open.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Cheech wrote: Now Philly. That's a horse of a different color. It seems they flaunt it more than others but that's only how it's perceived from vids I've seen of Schratweiser and GA.

Chucky. What it's like down there. People still idolizing these guys? Are they still flashy and obvious? Or was that all bullshit to begin with? Your city just seemed so much more brazen. Curious your thoughts.
I don't know if they "flaunt it", but the media down here eats this shit up and those "mob talks" FOX use to do made guys like Ligambi and Angelina local B-lister celebrities, obviously Merlino is still a big deal to a lot of people. Certain spots in South Philly & Washington Township stand out, I don't know if I'd say "flashy" though. You gotta remember you had 25 years of a lot of violence down here, a couple wars, high profile guys like Scarfo and Merlino...so the wannabes and younger guys try to imitate that shit.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Cheech wrote:Btw the glasses in my avatar are the Goliath Ultra II's. I know because I bought them 7 years ago. Never got any tail from it.
Please tell me you're kidding. They went out with Run-DMC :lol:.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.