Tony Pal dies

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Tony Pal dies

Post by JeremyTheJew »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:47 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:42 pm
newera_212 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:32 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:56 pm
DoubleZ wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:50 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:25 pm
DoubleZ wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:37 am I do not know the breakdown of each crew size, or the size of the entire organization. However, based on the 3-4 crews (depends on who you ask) I would assume the most active crews would be the crews primarily conducting business in Macomb County.

The two crews who are focused in Macomb are Joe D’Anna’s crew and Dave Aceto’s crew.

D’Anna crew is primarily focused in the more affluent suburbs of north Macomb county which also has the largest Italian and Chaldean communities.

Aceto is based in southern Macomb, which has more of the blue collar and older crowd. Southern Macomb also borders Detroit.

These crew “boundary lines” are all arbitrary and the real territory coverage is fluid. Where there is a hustle in the region, these guys will jump on it.
i live on the border of the tri counties (Macomb, Oakland and Wayne) and in South Warren.

also woth detroit being in love w mafia culture where they are actuslly wrote about in songs a lot of these small drug crews are under asscoaites rather then made members of the lcn here
Have any example songs?

RICO by Icewear Vezzo
Detroit rap is awesome. they definitely have their own unique sound out of there. and im not talking about Eminem or Royce or whoever people think about when they hear Detroit. im talking about the real "motivating" get-money hustle based music. Icewear Vezzo. DBCO, and my favorite, Payroll Giovanni

im sure you know the niche sound im talking about. if you're a fan of it, do yourself a favor and check out Payroll Giovanni's "big bossin" series.. :shock:

also, Detroit-style pizza has made its way to NYC and its fuckin amazing. ridiculous. I always was a typical NY traditionalist pizza snob, but a Detroit transplant opened up a yuppie'ish spot in Williamsburg, and hands down it shits on any pizza ive ever had. She's been successful enough to expand into the West Village and a few other locales, so now ive seen a lot of imposters pop up and even some local NY spots offer "Detroit style" pizza. I had no idea Detroit Style was even a thing. I can only imagine how good it is out in Detroit
lol i run The Cut Detroit which is a Detroit Rap promotion company. so i actuslly know a lot of the members of DBCO and a lot other local groups.

btw.... thats strictly west side detroit..... now check out eastside. its much better:

TeamEastSide, hardwork jig, sada baby, babyface ray (te) , peezy (te), etc

a member of team east and a member of doughboys cashout both got killed this year
good stuff. we might be lepers on here when it comes to the music, lol. i know of Sada Baby but havent heard the others. ill check them out
i think we are probably the younger.guys on here (im 30) and that would dictate the generational music gap.

id say most of the board is early 40s???

besides sonny. hes around 15.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:51 pm
DoubleZ wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:37 am I do not know the breakdown of each crew size, or the size of the entire organization. However, based on the 3-4 crews (depends on who you ask) I would assume the most active crews would be the crews primarily conducting business in Macomb County.

The two crews who are focused in Macomb are Joe D’Anna’s crew and Dave Aceto’s crew.

D’Anna crew is primarily focused in the more affluent suburbs of north Macomb county which also has the largest Italian and Chaldean communities.

Aceto is based in southern Macomb, which has more of the blue collar and older crowd. Southern Macomb also borders Detroit.

These crew “boundary lines” are all arbitrary and the real territory coverage is fluid. Where there is a hustle in the region, these guys will jump on it.
i live on the border of the tri counties (Macomb, Oakland and Wayne) and in South Warren.

also with detroit being in love w mafia culture where they are actually wrote about in songs a lot of these small drug crews are under associates rather then made members of the lcn here
Have any example songs?

RICO by Icewear Vezzo
Detroit rap is awesome. they definitely have their own unique sound out of there. and i'm not talking about Eminem or Royce or whoever people think about when they hear Detroit. im talking about the real "motivating" get-money hustle based music. Icewear Vezzo. DBCO, and my favorite, Payroll Giovanni

i'm sure you know the niche sound im talking about. if you're a fan of it, do yourself a favor and check out Payroll Giovanni's "big bossin" series.. :shock:

also, Detroit-style pizza has made its way to NYC and its fuckin amazing. ridiculous. I always was a typical NY traditionalist pizza snob, but a Detroit transplant opened up a yuppie'ish spot in Williamsburg, and hands down it shits on any pizza i've ever had. She's been successful enough to expand into the West Village and a few other locales, so now I've seen a lot of imposters pop up and even some local NY spots offer "Detroit style" pizza. I had no idea Detroit Style was even a thing. I can only imagine how good it is out in Detroit
lol i run The Cut Detroit which is a Detroit Rap promotion company. so i actually know a lot of the members of DBCO and a lot other local groups.

btw.... that's strictly west side detroit..... now check out eastside. its much better:

a member of team east and a member of doughboys cashout both got killed this year
good stuff. we might be lepers on here when it comes to the music, lol. i know of Sada Baby but haven't heard the others. ill check them out
i think we are probably the younger.guys on here (im 30) and that would dictate the generational music gap.

As far as age goes you forget about some of us OLD GUYS - like FOH and myself - not to mention a couple of other old guys that I wouldn't disclose their age on here without permission. Just because we are old doesn't mean we don't know about RAP.
Know which Game to Play
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

also woth detroit being in love w mafia culture where they are actuslly wrote about in songs a lot of these small drug crews are under asscoaites rather then made members of the lcn here
Have any example songs?

RICO by Icewear Vezzo
Detroit rap is awesome. they definitely have their own unique sound out of there. and im not talking about Eminem or Royce or whoever people think about when they hear Detroit. im talking about the real "motivating" get-money hustle based music. Icewear Vezzo. DBCO, and my favorite, Payroll Giovanni

im sure you know the niche sound im talking about. if you're a fan of it, do yourself a favor and check out Payroll Giovanni's "big bossin" series.. :shock:

also, Detroit-style pizza has made its way to NYC and its fuckin amazing. ridiculous. I always was a typical NY traditionalist pizza snob, but a Detroit transplant opened up a yuppie'ish spot in Williamsburg, and hands down it shits on any pizza ive ever had. She's been successful enough to expand into the West Village and a few other locales, so now ive seen a lot of imposters pop up and even some local NY spots offer "Detroit style" pizza. I had no idea Detroit Style was even a thing. I can only imagine how good it is out in Detroit
Never heard of Detroit style pizza. Sure wish I had a large one now..
Any possibility of describing it here?
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

FriendofFamily wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:20 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:51 pm

also with detroit being in love w mafia culture where they are actually wrote about in songs a lot of these small drug crews are under associates rather then made members of the lcn here
Have any example songs?

RICO by Icewear Vezzo
Detroit rap is awesome. they definitely have their own unique sound out of there. and i'm not talking about Eminem or Royce or whoever people think about when they hear Detroit. im talking about the real "motivating" get-money hustle based music. Icewear Vezzo. DBCO, and my favorite, Payroll Giovanni

i'm sure you know the niche sound im talking about. if you're a fan of it, do yourself a favor and check out Payroll Giovanni's "big bossin" series.. :shock:

also, Detroit-style pizza has made its way to NYC and its fuckin amazing. ridiculous. I always was a typical NY traditionalist pizza snob, but a Detroit transplant opened up a yuppie'ish spot in Williamsburg, and hands down it shits on any pizza i've ever had. She's been successful enough to expand into the West Village and a few other locales, so now I've seen a lot of imposters pop up and even some local NY spots offer "Detroit style" pizza. I had no idea Detroit Style was even a thing. I can only imagine how good it is out in Detroit
lol i run The Cut Detroit which is a Detroit Rap promotion company. so i actually know a lot of the members of DBCO and a lot other local groups.

btw.... that's strictly west side detroit..... now check out eastside. its much better:

good stuff. we might be lepers on here when it comes to the music, lol. i know of Sada Baby but haven't heard the others. ill check them out

As far as age goes you forget about some of us OLD GUYS - like FOH and myself - not to mention a couple of other old guys that I wouldn't disclose their age on here without permission. Just because we are old doesn't mean we don't know about RAP.
FoF did u watch the music video im in?? compare you OLD guys from when ur 30 to my generation. its crazy.

these days w all the drugs..... 30s are now the new 20s.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:39 am

Have any example songs?

RICO by Icewear Vezzo

sure. its so good i can rant all day about it. seriously.

its a square cut pie. if you're familiar with a sicilian pie, thats a good start for comparison, but there are a lot of differences.

its not as thick or dense as a traditional 'sicilian' square, but much thicker than a regular or a NY-style slice. its usually cut 6 slices to a pie and compared to a sicilian square, the slices are longer instead of being wide. its considered thick, its not dense and not heavy...the dough inside is light and airy, and the crust itself is always extra crispy and flavorful. every bite is flavorful. it feels lighter than a normal pizza but it tastes super rich

its usually heavy on the sauce, and from the limited experience ive had with it, the sauce has a little kick and is much more spicey versus sweet (ny style pizza has a sweeter sauce by comparison). every ingredient is distinguishable and it doesnt seem like they take a lot of shortcuts making it.

i think they use a special, specific pan to make it in and they butter the crust to get it flavorful and crispy. the crust is what really sets it apart. legend has it that the pans used to originally make it in detroit were some sort of motor parts.

i've only had it IN new york, from a Detroit ex-pat who opened a spot in a yuppy'ish neighborhood here...and THAT was amazing, so i can only imagine how it is from an actual blue collar Detroit institution

its definitely upper echelon of pizzas for me. id probably say its the most unhealthy version of pizza i have had because it tastes very rich

this pic sums it up nicely. check out the sauce and note the crust...

Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:45 pm im gonna regrett this.... but im the one and only white guy in this local rap music video:
https://youtu.be/RZD0LM4TNeI
you look EXACTLY like I pictured
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Ivan wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:58 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:45 pm im gonna regrett this.... but im the one and only white guy in this local rap music video:
lol. cool as fuck right?? i actually believe it or not get a lot of props for that video. not many whites get in videos.
my favorite scene is when im smokin the blunt in the sea of gangstas knee deep.
Hellboy
Honorary Member

Post by Hellboy »

Yeah, u should definitely regret that. Lol
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:37 pm
lol. cool as fuck right?? i actually believe it or not get a lot of props for that video. not many whites get in videos.
You're not white, you're Jewish.

Kidding! :mrgreen:
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:57 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:39 am

Have any example songs?

RICO by Icewear Vezzo

sure. its so good i can rant all day about it. seriously.

its a square cut pie. if you're familiar with a sicilian pie, thats a good start for comparison, but there are a lot of differences.

its not as thick or dense as a traditional 'sicilian' square, but much thicker than a regular or a NY-style slice. its usually cut 6 slices to a pie and compared to a sicilian square, the slices are longer instead of being wide. its considered thick, its not dense and not heavy...the dough inside is light and airy, and the crust itself is always extra crispy and flavorful. every bite is flavorful. it feels lighter than a normal pizza but it tastes super rich

its usually heavy on the sauce, and from the limited experience ive had with it, the sauce has a little kick and is much more spicey versus sweet (ny style pizza has a sweeter sauce by comparison). every ingredient is distinguishable and it doesnt seem like they take a lot of shortcuts making it.

i think they use a special, specific pan to make it in and they butter the crust to get it flavorful and crispy. the crust is what really sets it apart. legend has it that the pans used to originally make it in detroit were some sort of motor parts.

i've only had it IN new york, from a Detroit ex-pat who opened a spot in a yuppy'ish neighborhood here...and THAT was amazing, so i can only imagine how it is from an actual blue collar Detroit institution

its definitely upper echelon of pizzas for me. id probably say its the most unhealthy version of pizza i have had because it tastes very rich

this pic sums it up nicely. check out the sauce and note the crust...

now ik what ur talking about w the picture.

BUDDYS PIZZA. voted top pizza in country at one time
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Send this guy to slip and fall school
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Stroccos wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:12 am
what, am i slippin?? 😂
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:38 am
what, am i slippin?? 😂
yo homeslice its from the sopranos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7geetIEKuG0
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

LOL. One of my favorite lines on the series
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Scott B's Top 5 "Detroit Style" Pizza places in Motown

1 Buddy's (they invented the "Detroit style" pie on the far northeast part of the city in the late 1940s)
2 Louie's
3 Cloverleaf
4 Cottage Inn
5 (tie) Primo's
5 (tie) Pizza Papalis