Lorrenzo Mannino

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Lorrenzo Mannino

Post by JeremyTheJew »

quote=B. post_id=105060 time=1553286114 user_id=127]
Related to this topic, it would be cool to list out all of the confirmed current members of the Gambino Sicilian faction. This includes American-born members of Sicilian heritage who are affiliated with the Sicilian group as well as "zips".

Domenico Cefalu
Dominick Cefalu
Riccardo Cefalu (1) (likely inactive)
Riccardo Cefalu (2)
Giuseppe Gambino
Francesco Inzerillo (confirmed?)
Pietro "Tall Pete" Inzerillo
Salvatore Inzerillo (likely inactive)
Joseph Lanni
Salvatore Lombardo*
Lorenzo Mannino
Francesco Palmeri (unconfirmed; possible Sicilian mafia member)
Paul Semplice
Santo Zito
Filippo LNU (possibly inactive/dead)

Others of note:
Pasquale Conte (likely inactive)
Frank DiStefano (said by Felice to have visited/maintained contact with Sicilian mafia figures)
Tommaso "Tommy from LA" Gambino (Los Angeles member; likely inactive)
Francesco Paolo Graziano

This does not include Sicilian mafia members who have not formally transferred to the Gambino family. There are likely names, both new and old, who have not been identified as members.

* - Lombardo was described by Felice as a made member of the Montelepre family in Sicily who received permission to transfer to the Gambino family through Giuseppe Gambino. It should be noted that Montelepre members hiding in Canada, Michele Marrese and Michele Modica, are said to have played a role in drug trafficking discussions connected to the Gambino family and Inzerillo clan in the mid-2000s.
[/quote]
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:28 pm what crews were Paul Siemplace and Feanchesco Palmeri in?

borh said to be higher leveled zips
18th ave under Mannino, it's not even confirmed Palmeri is made is it, there was that daft article which claimed he was underboss but that was bs
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:32 pm quote=B. post_id=105060 time=1553286114 user_id=127]
Related to this topic, it would be cool to list out all of the confirmed current members of the Gambino Sicilian faction. This includes American-born members of Sicilian heritage who are affiliated with the Sicilian group as well as "zips".

Domenico Cefalu
Dominick Cefalu
Riccardo Cefalu (2)
Giuseppe Gambino
Joseph Lanni
Salvatore Lombardo*
Lorenzo Mannino
Paul Semplice
Santo Zito

Others of note:
Frank DiStefano (said by Felice to have visited/maintained contact with Sicilian mafia figures)
Francesco Paolo Graziano

This does not include Sicilian mafia members who have not formally transferred to the Gambino family. There are likely names, both new and old, who have not been identified as members.

* - Lombardo was described by Felice as a made member of the Montelepre family in Sicily who received permission to transfer to the Gambino family through Giuseppe Gambino. It should be noted that Montelepre members hiding in Canada, Michele Marrese and Michele Modica, are said to have played a role in drug trafficking discussions connected to the Gambino family and Inzerillo clan in the mid-2000s.
[/quote]

No doubt they've made many more since coming into power in the family.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:24 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:32 pm quote=B. post_id=105060 time=1553286114 user_id=127]

Domenico Cefalu
Dominick Cefalu
Riccardo Cefalu (2)
Giuseppe Gambino
Joseph Lanni
Salvatore Lombardo*
Lorenzo Mannino
Paul Semplice
Santo Zito

Others of note:
Francesco Paolo Graziano

No doubt they've made many more since coming into power in the family.
[/quote]

yes i remmember it being said JG had 7 made zips under him.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

You also have to remember John Gambino was reinstated as capo on recommendation of Nick Corozzo and Jackie D'Amico. Also it was under D'Amico that Cefalu and Cali became more prominent in the Gambinos.
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

The term zip or zips is a derogatory slur.
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Chucky wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:56 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:59 am He avoided eye contact with me and was later left the restaurant after reading something on his phone.
I'm sure you've encountered this with women as well

:lol:
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Cacuzza wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:30 pm The term zip or zips is a derogatory slur.
I know, and so do quite a few of those who use it.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

I never realized Lorenzo Mannino was convicted as a result of Gravano’s testimony. He was just an associate back then.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

bert wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:36 pm
Cacuzza wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:30 pm The term zip or zips is a derogatory slur.
Who the fuck cares about what you know?
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

johnny fazool wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 6:21 pm
Hi Johnny...Welcome to the board. There is a special section called the Graveyard for the bickering. Most of us who speak up or are just being smart assess typically gets misconstrued on the board. This is a great thread, let’s not get it locked for the rest of us. Again, welcome to the board but the Admin has built a solid place to chat about OC, let’s not turn it into GBB. Thanks

JCB
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

I don't know who cares, go ask around and find out who does, then get back to us.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

bert wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:19 pm
I don't know who cares, go ask around and find out who does, then get back to us.
😂

This did make me chuckle.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

JCB1977 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:12 pm
Hi Johnny...Welcome to the board. There is a special section called the Graveyard for the bickering. Most of us who speak up or are just being smart assess typically gets misconstrued on the board. This is a great thread, let’s not get it locked for the rest of us. Again, welcome to the board but the Admin has built a solid place to chat about OC, let’s not turn it into GBB. Thanks

JCB
OK. Sorry for that.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

johnny fazool wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 9:22 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:12 pm

JCB
OK. Sorry for that.
No worries man. I’ve been guilty of it before. Again, welcome to the board, appreciate your understanding.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP