Mob Social Club Map

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

cosanostra101
Straightened out

Re: Mob Social Club Map

Post by cosanostra101 »

bronx wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:45 pm bay 16th bath ave was spero's, on the other side of street was the pigeon club, yes pigeons, spero's brother sal.between 17th ave and bay 16th were clubs way before spero.. porto embedecole club and a very old club by palermitani, gambino family..spero was on bath between 17th ave and bay 14th.. before bay 16th,george decicco later on was two doors away. after bay 11th. tin ear had a club on bath and bay 7th..box cars had the car service on bath that was a small club also.then there was the bar, club that benanti hung out in with the crazy crack head kids, also was a guy around frank decicco that had a club between them..he died o.d. ed.. forget his name..scars club was one block from castellano's club.between 19th hole cris tick's place ..then he opened on new utrecth ave and 75th street .around the corner from lil toto. clubs all over ..vinny tv was next door to scars selling tv's..next door to scars was also a colombo club nick rizzo..a block away was dom castori an old timer with gambino's..my hand hurts i can keep going..every block seems had a club ,bar ,hang out..if your confused..so am i..if you played cards it was a great era.
Who are you Bronx? In my opinion your by far the most knowledgeable poster on here. And there are a few really knowledgeable guys posting here. Really enjoy your spot on posts Bronx.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

just a golf ball lost in high grass waiting for someone to find me. thank you CN 101.. if you hung out like i did and so many others you would know the same..
Mukremin
Straightened out

Post by Mukremin »

bronx wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:03 am MUKREMIN ,check out cafe luna staten island on hylan blvd. also royal crown bakery staten island ,hyland blvd , hangouts for many guys,
Bronx! Thanks man, will check it out. Those arent marked yet on the map right?
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

lol no clue , what map?
cosanostra101
Straightened out

Post by cosanostra101 »

bronx wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:02 am lol no clue , what map?
Rand McNally
Mukremin
Straightened out

Post by Mukremin »

bronx wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:02 am lol no clue , what map?
:lol: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... 999996&z=6
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Good one CN
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

bronx you got any addresses I don't have on my map? One I have been searching for a long time is a Bonanno place ran by Patty DeFillipo called the Aquarius Social Club located on Waterbury I believe. I would love the Address of Paulie Zac's social club but it's hard to pin down.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

hello Yates, i can't help with Patty, dont know him ,no clue about his club. zac's and brown's club was on 17th ave and 80th st. it was an odd shaped block,like a triangle, there were two ways in, the back of the club was new utrecht ave. the club is very close to where jimmy emma was killed.hope that helps, ill look on google maps maybe i can get an address
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

lol i found it, 8001 and 8005 17th ave, it is now a dog salon and appliance store two store fronts ..hope that helps ..looking from the street level, to the left under the tracks is where emma was killed that area .sal guaneiri had his club a few blocks from brown's..and a few other clubs .right there ,union guys, guys from towns in sicily .
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

bronx wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:17 am lol i found it, 8001 and 8005 17th ave, it is now a dog salon and appliance store two store fronts ..hope that helps ..looking from the street level, to the left under the tracks is where emma was killed that area .sal guaneiri had his club a few blocks from brown's..and a few other clubs .right there ,union guys, guys from towns in sicily .
How long wasPaulie zac at that club?
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

At the spot i meant, how long was his club there?
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

about early 60's to about 73 74 jimmy and paul had it
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

bronx wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:17 am lol i found it, 8001 and 8005 17th ave, it is now a dog salon and appliance store two store fronts ..hope that helps ..looking from the street level, to the left under the tracks is where emma was killed that area .sal guaneiri had his club a few blocks from brown's..and a few other clubs .right there ,union guys, guys from towns in sicily .
Thanks Bronx. I had it on my map as 8009 17th avenue so I was close. It was named as the West Side Civic Club on one of the Scarpa informant files and he said Charlie Moose Panarella frequented it often. If you ever get time to check out the map any help or info would be appreciated. I'm sure I am probably a little off on some of the addresses.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

bronx wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:46 am about early 60's to about 73 74 jimmy and paul had it
On my maps I have Paulie Zac and Jimmy Browns club at 7716 18th avenue. Do you know that location? Not sure which file or article I was going by when I labeled it, but it must have been on one of the Mary Ferrell documents or the Scarpa files.