Patriarca Family Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Patriarca Family Succession

Post by JCB1977 »

Hailbritain wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:
Eddie mush wrote:This family needs to open the books or its life span is short . Thede was plenty of guys 10-15 yrs ago who wanted a button in places like easite and revere and they were passed over .now the family hAs what 5-6 guys under 50 ?? Some1 better reorganize and start recruiting or its gonna be over in the next 10 years .
Remnants will always remain for the years to come but the structure of New England LCN is over as we once knew it. Which family outside of NYC has "successfully" replenished and rebuilt their crime organization. You could make an argument for Philly but I consider Philly more of a local gang than a powerful organization.
Decavalcante family
Ok...1 family? I'll give you NJ even though they have a much bigger area to recruit from with NYC as their immediate neighbor. But my point is that rarely can a family rebuild and replenish. Rarely.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

JCB1977 wrote:
Hailbritain wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:
Eddie mush wrote:This family needs to open the books or its life span is short . Thede was plenty of guys 10-15 yrs ago who wanted a button in places like easite and revere and they were passed over .now the family hAs what 5-6 guys under 50 ?? Some1 better reorganize and start recruiting or its gonna be over in the next 10 years .
Remnants will always remain for the years to come but the structure of New England LCN is over as we once knew it. Which family outside of NYC has "successfully" replenished and rebuilt their crime organization. You could make an argument for Philly but I consider Philly more of a local gang than a powerful organization.
Decavalcante family
Ok...1 family? I'll give you NJ even though they have a much bigger area to recruit from with NYC as their immediate neighbor. But my point is that rarely can a family rebuild and replenish. Rarely.
I agree , defo not the smaller families , they just seem to die off and that's that
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Hailbritain wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:
Hailbritain wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:
Decavalcante family
I agree , defo not the smaller families , they just seem to die off and that's that
Families that have not been able to rebuild and replenish are: Dallas, New Orleans, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Northeast, PA, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Milwaukee, St. Louis, Buffalo, Tampa, Kansas City, Rochester etc.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

My point being as some1 who grew ip in eastie during the 80-90's they could have rebuilt then if they wanted but they Chose not to . Now its tougher than ever cause these young kids r soft and americanized.

I am 47 and my generation had some capble guys who could have extended the life of tbis family . But its to late now and most guys i had in mind have made good legit lives for themselves.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Since we are talking about the age of the family and what is left here is what I have. These are the known confirmed members with updated ages. Any updates or corrections welcome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Providence:
Joseph “Joe the Bishop” Achille Sr/80
Vito “The Ox” DeLuca/72
William "Billy Blackjack" Delsanto/73
Pasquale “Patsy” Galea/73
Matthew "Matty Gugs" Guglielmetti Jr/68
Luigi “Louie/Baby Shanks” Manocchio/89
Frank “BoBo” Marrapese/73
Raymond “Junior” Patriarca/71
Joseph Ruggiero/66
Alfred "Chippy" Scivola/75

Boston:
William Angelesco/45
Darin Bufalino/55 (UI)
John Cincotti/77
Robert “Bobby” Carrozza/76
Biagio “Benny” DiGiacomo/70
Carmen "Fat Carmen/The Cheese Man" DiNunzio/58
Vincent “The Animal” Ferrara/67 (UI)
Richard “Richie the Pig” Gambale/74
Vincent “Dee Dee” Gioacchini/64
Frank Imbruglia/85
Ralph “Ralphie Chong” Lamattina/93
Peter Limone/82 (UI)
Dennis “Champagne” LePore/70
James “Jimmy” Martorano/75
Joseph “Junior” Pingaro/61
John “Jackie” Salemme/73
Frederick “Freddie the Neighbour” Simone/66
Carmen Tortora/69

Connecticut:
Anthony “Tony the Beaver” Ascenzia Jr/57
Salvatore “Butch” D'Aquila/76
Americo “The Cigar” Petrillo/82

Imprisoned Members:
Anthony DiNunzio/58/Bos (IP/2/22/2018)
Vincent Federico/56/Bos (IP/L)
Edward "Eddie" Lato/69/Prov (IP/7/25/2019)
Michael “Mike” Prochillo/45/Bos (UI/IP)
Pryce “Stretch” Quintina/76/Bos (IP/5/29/2017)
Anthony "Spucky/Crazy Eyes" Spagnolo/74/Bos (IP/12/4/2017)
Stephen Rossetti/58/Bos (IP/4/4/2044)
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Question, what needs to be updated below:

https://s30.postimg.org/7psjnnefl/gam.jpg
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Frank Cali is the Acting Boss (2015-Present). Also you can add John Rizzo as the Acting UnderBoss in the early 2000s before Megale.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Pogo The Clown wrote:Frank Cali is the Acting Boss (2015-Present). Also you can add John Rizzo as the Acting UnderBoss in the early 2000s before Megale.

Pogo
Were is the source that states definitively that Cali is the acting boss ???
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Hailbritain wrote:
Pogo The Clown wrote:Frank Cali is the Acting Boss (2015-Present). Also you can add John Rizzo as the Acting UnderBoss in the early 2000s before Megale.

Pogo
Were is the source that states definitively that Cali is the acting boss ???
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc ... -1.2332886
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Pretty sure Capeci covered it in a Gangland as well.

Pogo
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Is Peter Gotti still the official boss? Heard different stories, one that the Gambinos are keeping him as a figurehead boss, and another that Cefalu was named official boss in 2011.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

If hes boss its name only. I camt imagine he has any say.
and like that...he was gone
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Antiliar wrote:Is Peter Gotti still the official boss? Heard different stories, one that the Gambinos are keeping him as a figurehead boss, and another that Cefalu was named official boss in 2011.

According to Capeci Peter Gotti is still the Official Boss (he retracted the earlier report that Cefalu became Boss in 2011) but that it is in name only and he no longer has any real say in things.

Pogo
BeatiPaoli
Straightened out

Post by BeatiPaoli »

To Pogo: Respectfully, in the Patriaca Family chart, Pasquale Galea is dead, and possibly William "Blackjack" DelSanto (not sure).

Regards,
BeatiPaoli
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Correct on Galea. I must have missed him. Here is his obituary with his picture.

http://www.woodlawnri.com/obituary/Pasq ... RI/1512011