Re: Who killed Joey Naples by Bertram de Souza

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

I've also been glancing at some "Mafia sites " it has Ricky l Spraguerelli listed as a soilder in the remembrances of the Pittsburgh family... Anyone know anything about this ... I casually know the guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

phatmatress777 wrote:I've also been glancing at some "Mafia sites " it has Ricky l Spraguerelli listed as a soilder in the remembrances of the Pittsburgh family... Anyone know anything about this ... I casually know the guy

Never heard of him
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Lou_Para
Straightened out

Post by Lou_Para »

Don't recognize the name or any variations of the spelling or pronunciation. Some of the so-called "Mafia" sites are totally un-vetted and contain a lot of BS. As an example,you can still find info on the Web that lists several still active "soldiers" in the Pittsburgh Family,as well as info claiming Ianelli as a made guy.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Lou_Para wrote:Don't recognize the name or any variations of the spelling or pronunciation. Some of the so-called "Mafia" sites are totally un-vetted and contain a lot of BS. As an example,you can still find info on the Web that lists several still active "soldiers" in the Pittsburgh Family,as well as info claiming Ianelli as a made guy.
That's what it was off Mafia wiki

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Re: Who killed Joey Naples by Bertram de Souza

Post by JCB1977 »

Phat,

It's nice to see you take down the shot of Strollo's mug, your new moniker is much nicer to look at
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Lou_Para wrote:Don't recognize the name or any variations of the spelling or pronunciation. Some of the so-called "Mafia" sites are totally un-vetted and contain a lot of BS. As an example,you can still find info on the Web that lists several still active "soldiers" in the Pittsburgh Family,as well as info claiming Ianelli as a made guy.
Hey there Lou, good to see you post here my friend. I am very well aware of Mauro Matone but he is NOT a made soldier as it appears in mafia wiki. Wikipedia should be banned as a credible source of info. Mauro Matone was a high level drug dealer and also ran prositution for Eugene Gesuale and Chucky Porter. He was arrested in NYC for drugs back in the 1980's and primarily dealt with fencing stolen property in the Pittsburgh area. He was pretty close with enforcer John Leone. The Bobby I argument is older than my grandmothers tit and was independent like Tony Grosso.
Last edited by JCB1977 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

JCB1977 wrote:Phat,

It's nice to see you take down the shot of Strollo's mug, your new moniker is much nicer to look at
It bothered you?

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

phatmatress777 wrote:

It bothered you?

It didn't bother me at all but the skyline of Pittsburgh is certainly better looking than Lenny's face

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

JCB1977 wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote:

It bothered you?

It didn't bother me at all but the skyline of Pittsburgh is certainly better looking than Lenny's face
The three rivers is a beautiful site to see thanks for the compliments on the avatar

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

phatmatress777 wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote:

It bothered you?

The three rivers is a beautiful site to see thanks for the compliments on the avatar

Love the Burgh

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Lou_Para
Straightened out

Post by Lou_Para »

JCB1977 wrote:
Hey there Lou, good to see you post here my friend. I am very well aware of Mauro Matone but he is NOT a made soldier as it appears in mafia wiki. Wikipedia should be banned as a credible source of info. Mauro Matone was a high level drug dealer and also ran prositution for Eugene Gesuale and Chucky Porter. He was arrested in NYC for drugs back in the 1980's and primarily dealt with fencing stolen property in the Pittsburgh area. He was pretty close with enforcer John Leone. The Bobby I argument is older than my grandmothers tit and was independent like Tony Grosso.
Good to see you too, jcb. The bulls*it on mafia wiki concerning Matone and Ianelli was what I was referring to in my post.
Nobody with any street knowledge believes it,and it just perpetuates the same tired arguments. As far as accurate Mob info,I think one would be hard pressed to find a better source than this board. Although we have our nitwits,we also have some of the most knowledgeable posters,many of which can speak from direct experience and personal contacts.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

phatmatress777 wrote:The three rivers is a beautiful site to see thanks for the compliments on the avatar

I still have the better looking avatar. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote:The three rivers is a beautiful site to see thanks for the compliments on the avatar

I still have the better looking avatar. :mrgreen:

Pogo
Without a doubt, although I'd like to see bigger tits than that ;)

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Re: Who killed Joey Naples by Bertram de Souza

Post by Stroccos »

I wonder if Strollo ever found out Patsy Ferrucio agreed to inform on him.
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo