Last making ceremony in & out NY

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Chucky
Full Patched

Re: Last making ceremony in & out NY

Post by Chucky »

Dwalin2014 wrote:You misunderstand at least partially. I hate political correctness too, and I answered to that specific post only because Chucky was hinting at Furio's IQ which imo is uncalled for. With you, I don't have any problem, your posts make sense and aren't offensive.
So you hate the PC shit, yet you point out that you have no issue with CC (and who would?) because he isn't offensive, so which is it?
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

I thought this forum was to learn about the subject ?? I didn't realise you had to know every single morsel of info regarding the American mob to post here . Let's all chill the fuck out and leave the dick measuring on the other forums
Five Felonies
Full Patched

Post by Five Felonies »

Soliai wrote:I guess I have a soft spot for furio, toto or others like them, there was a time when my English and grammar was so bad it was even funny. I'm sure there are some here who still remember when I first started posting, it was really bad. But I took the time out to work on it and got better, it's not perfect, but it's a thousand times better then it was when I first started posting, lol. English is a tough language to pick up, and the grammar is even tougher. Anyways furio and every one else who first language isn't English, keep working at it.......Soliai
samoan and english are so similar they might as well be coke and pepsi, you get zero sympathy from me! :lol: