Borgesi meets with the Gambinos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Borgesi meets with the Gambinos

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

You guys are too much. :lol:
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: (great avatar as well)
You know you have too much free time on your hands when you're custom-making forum avatars that combine pictures of George Borgesi with weird Gangster Report quotes.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

With his Tony Soprano good looks, Miami Vice-era gangster Philip Narducci is said to be taking over the Birthplace of America one cheesesteak at a time through his popular Philip's Steaks stand on Passyunk Avenue.

"Gambling? Loansharking? Those rackets are over, done. These guys are all about the steaks now. The cheesteaks," said a law enforcement agent who asked to remain anonymous.

Even faction rivals like Chickie and Pete's mob capo "Johnny Chang" Ciancaglini and Reagan-era powerhouse Joey "the Punginator" Pungitore have been seen grabbing a late night sandwich at the stand. Ray "Wags" Wagner, who Skinny Joey Merlino affectionately refers to as his "Turtle" (from the show Entourage), is said to travel to South Philly on Merlino's orders just to fill his pockets with cheesesteaks from Philip's before hopping on a plane back to Florida. Like many people, the Skinny One often photographs his food and posts the photos on instagram, but he has yet to post photos of Philip's steaks due to the factionalism going on in the Flyers mob.

But even with his rivals enjoying his food, Philip wants a bigger piece of the hoagie.

"Philip has a right to be angry," said an inside source who regularly buys cheesesteaks from Philip's. "He spent all of those years in the can and people won't even tag him in photos on instagram. Joey, Stevie, hell, even Georgie, are getting tagged left and right, but Philip is getting cropped out of photos and even when he's in them they don't tag him. It's disrespectful."

It's not the first time that steaks have played a significant role in a pending mob war in the home of the Eagles and Phillies, though. Frank's Cabana Steaks was run by the Gentle Don Angelo Bruno's close confidant Frank Sindone during the 1970s and early 1980s, but it quickly became a sore spot among the Rocky Balboa syndicate's violent faction leaders. According to inside sources, it is a myth that Sindone was killed for conspiring to murder the Gentle Don. In reality, Sindone had refused to give coupons for free cheesesteaks to his new mob superiors, Phil "the Chicken Don" Testa and Nicky "John Gotti" Scarfo.

Steve Lenehan, a former bodyguard of Newark-based would-be Syndicate Don "Tony Bananas" Caponigro and the only Irish-American to be fully inducted into La Cosa Nostra, succintly summed up the value of cheesesteaks in the modern mob:
"Paul Castellano would still be alive if he had just gone out for a cheeststeak instead of a fancy sirloin. That's a fact."
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Hahaha! You guys are great. You all should start a gangster blog! :D
There you have it, never printed before.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Ha ha , genius B
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

B. wrote:"Paul Castellano would still be alive if he had just gone out for a cheeststeak instead of a fancy sirloin. That's a fact."

Best line of this, or any other, forum.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Thanks, guys. It's fun.

But I have some more news that's going to blow your minds...

Following the death of Vito Rizzuto, the Montreal Sixth Family Mafia Clan Syndicate™ is not a separate crime family of its own like many believe, but it is in fact now a branch of the Philadelphia family. Don Peppino Merlino was pulling the strings all along. George Borgesi was meeting with the Gambinos, as discussed by Scott, because he is now the caporegime of Montreal.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

B. wrote:Thanks, guys. It's fun.

But I have some more news that's going to blow your minds...

Following the death of Vito Rizzuto, the Montreal Sixth Family Mafia Clan Syndicate™ is not a separate crime family of its own like many believe, but it is in fact now a branch of the Philadelphia family. Don Peppino Merlino was pulling the strings all along. George Borgesi was meeting with the Gambinos, as discussed by Scott, because he is now the caporegime of Montreal.
Makes sense that'd give Canada to Georgie, him being a stand up guy and all. Makes you wonder how Marty took that.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

I was the first to report Merlino's takeover.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

DPG: who's your avatar please?

Cheers
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

My god you guys are too much fuckin funny ass shit in this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:DPG: who's your avatar please?

Cheers
A young Owen Vincent Madden
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

This may be the best thread ever BTW.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

phatmatress777 wrote:My god you guys are too much fuckin funny ass shit in this thread
Don't thank us. Thank our muse and inspiration, Mr. Scott Burnstein.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

New book comming out ...The Fifth faction