Peter Lovaglio Interview

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Proletarian187
Associate

Re: Peter Lovaglio Interview

Post by Proletarian187 »

I liked it. I'm not a fan of Nadu but he's a decent interviewer. Should focus on that instead of being a Mobtube gossip snow flake. The Bonannos are the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to providing co-operators. Their dysfunction, our parade!
Carbine genius
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 4:08 am
Joeyboy1982 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:22 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:43 pm
Cheech wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:03 pm Say what you want about Nadu. He looks odd. But he gets really great guests. Kasman, the spanish kid with Corrozo and Truchio, Jr Pagan…pretty good. Thanks for sharing.
Nadu looks like a Mongoloid with a pumpkin pie haircut...Howie Santos was the dude with Al and Jojo
Lol. He is the fat nerd sitting at the cool kids table now. It's hard to imagine he owns a mirror. His barber should be charged with a crime for giving that haircut.
Wouldnt blane his barber, he's definitely had a hair transplant, what a loser
Lol not defending him but having hair loss makes you a loser? I never experienced it and i dont like nadus hair cut either but who really cares what he looks like?
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Extortion wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:52 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 4:08 am
Joeyboy1982 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:22 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 6:43 pm
Cheech wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:03 pm Say what you want about Nadu. He looks odd. But he gets really great guests. Kasman, the spanish kid with Corrozo and Truchio, Jr Pagan…pretty good. Thanks for sharing.
Nadu looks like a Mongoloid with a pumpkin pie haircut...Howie Santos was the dude with Al and Jojo
Lol. He is the fat nerd sitting at the cool kids table now. It's hard to imagine he owns a mirror. His barber should be charged with a crime for giving that haircut.
Wouldnt blane his barber, he's definitely had a hair transplant, what a loser
Lol not defending him but having hair loss makes you a loser? I never experienced it and i dont like nadus hair cut either but who really cares what he looks like?
No, having hair loss doesn't make you a loser, being so insecure you have to have a hair transplant does though.