Gangland October 5th 2023

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: Gangland October 5th 2023

Post by slimshady_007 »

No fucking way. I work at a restaurant & my visiting manager mentioned their partner seeing the assault in Toms River. I could care less if people believe me or not, crazy coincidence wtf small world.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Blunts wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:07 pm Thanks for posting. Bunch of idiots featured this week. Lanni is a loose unit and could end up shelved and doing a decent bid for it. Also shows how bullshit the narrative they look after the families when they are gone is.

The robbery is just so stupid. A guy gets shot and then flips and the others are looking at 10 to 15 years all for $10k.
It's a real thing in Sicily, actually now more than ever it seems. But it's always an organizational decree whenever it happens. If left up to the individual, no one would do it. They arnt any incentives to do so.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Obviously a terrible move by Lanni but he didn’t break any major rules and he’s close with Mannino I doubt they’d go as far as to shelf him for a stupid mistake which he will pay dearly for anyway. Maybe they knock him down to a soldier.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

JohnnyS wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:26 am Thanks for posting.

Have to think Mannino and Cefalu will put Lanni on the shelf. He reminds me of Peter Lovaglio. bronx was right about him.
Yep:
bronx wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 10:43 am he is a jerk off how he ever got made is puzzling ..big cioke head at one time..hw weighed about 110 pounds..
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:01 am I guess we can add Lanni to the list of wiseguys here in Toms River lol.

I live right down the street from Roxy’s Lounge, was there a lot this summer. A lot of cougars hang there, good times.

The joint literally just opened up this summer, I feel bad for the owners they’re nice people but aren’t connected and opened up a restaurant/lounge with liquor license here in Toms River, was only a matter of time before they had some sort of trouble….

-Dante
truth
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

If Lanni goes away,which seems like a foregone conclusion, or is demoted does Tall Pete Inzerillo move up? Idk much about Inzerillo other than the few mentions he has gotten in articles. Any one have any more info on him?
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

Other guys who may be in Lanni crew are John Micali, Sal Schirippa (construction guy), Phil Meli, Tommy Gambino and his father Giuseppe (assuming he’s still alive)
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

TSNYC wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:12 am Other guys who may be in Lanni crew are John Micali, Sal Schirippa (construction guy), Phil Meli, Tommy Gambino and his father Giuseppe (assuming he’s still alive)
Meli died a few years ago. Are Micali and Schirippa made?
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

Not sure. I’d think Micali is, he’s Louie Daidone’s son in law I believe. For whatever reason, he’s hooked up with Gambinos
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

Good call on Meli. Didn’t realize or remnever he died.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Calis wife broke? Bullshit.

I'm not saying she's not crying poor, maybe a business is cash flow strapped, the family cut off a Rev stream for them, but Lanni's comment, if true is completely misinterpretated. She might very been getting a kick and he cut it off and replied sarcastically 'sell your house if you're so hard up'. Which clearly has no relation to her being in financial distress.

What is clear is Lanni is a piece of shit. Hitting a woman, kicking a hard working innocent guy on the ground and insulting the widow of his ex sponsor.

Stipped of his stripes for for sure, shelved not impossible (though I suspect unlikely. Sicilians are clanish fucks)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

TSNYC wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:27 am Not sure. I’d think Micali is, he’s Louie Daidone’s son in law I believe. For whatever reason, he’s hooked up with Gambinos
Wow Daidone has two son in laws involved in the life then.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

falco wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:20 am
'the concert' by vermeer was worth $250 million back in 2015. only place to hang is his bathroom.
Gold comment.
What's he going to do, take it to Sotheby's?
Most value he got out of that painting was telling the story at his local pizzeria.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:17 am https://recentlybooked.com/NJ/Ocean/JOS ... _15-227939

The Toms River Cops hit Lanni with a ton of charges, he will end up serving time in a NJ State Prison which is like Planet of the Apes and 100 Million Times worse than serving Federal Time.

Sucks for him, they’re going to make an example out of him doing this to Hard Working Civilians who own a bar/restaurant/lounge.

I wonder if they’re going to be able to pop his accomplice, obviously Lanni isn’t talking but there’s rumors swirling around town that Toms River Cops are working hard at charging the accomplice in Lanni’s crew who was with him that night….

-Dante
See what you're saying, but disagree. He'll do 2 years. It's a simple assault. He'll plea it down and serve 18 months.
He's not doing 10 years for a few slaps and a kicking.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:39 am So cali's wife is tall pete sister or from that family like a mafia royalty. I doubt he said sell your house in a dick way more like hey your husband's gone you might want to downsize. Was calis home a mansion Ala Paul's Whitehouse on todt hill
Yup.

There's zero way Lanni is going to seriously tell Tall Pete's sister to go f herself.

This is a huge misread.

Guy would if he was suicidal, so take that bet if you want, but telling Cali's widow to take a long walk? Pete's sister?

No way.

Regards the assault, let's all remember these guys are violent hot headed criminals. This may be unacceptable, but it's not surprising.
Violence is these guys territory. As Pennisi said, if you're not violent, in this life, don't leave the house.