Anyone met a wiseguy?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Geeleonetti
Honorary Member

Re: Anyone met a wiseguy?

Post by Geeleonetti »

Oh yeah, I’ve known a lot of them throughout the years, of course I went the straight path, but never really bring up the video unless it’s my close friends that know of it. I’m sure Joey knows it exists, but I’d never walk up and say hey remember me haha.
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:51 pm
Geeleonetti wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 5:30 pm Thanks Ivan, my glory days. The news picked it up, I was the neighborhood superstar until I found out what he actually did for a living.
Anybody would take the criminals of yesteryear then the ones running around present day...
amen
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Ive come across a few guys here in canada, some of them give you a death stare and want nothing to do with you even just on a friendly level, and I met a couple that were just really jovial friendly people. Kind of like regular people I guess, some are good some are bad. Funnily enough, usually the higher up the rank the are the nicer they are in my experience, i guess they have nothing to prove
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Good point, Moscone. come to think of it, same here in NYC
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
SonnyC
Straightened out

Post by SonnyC »

Several
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

I've met several over the years by virtue of my writing, including some Tampa guys that are now inactive.
Nicholas
Straightened out

Post by Nicholas »

Fat Bobby Paduano

I've communicated with Joe Isgro on instagram
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

I ate at Biagio DiGiacomo's restaraunt a few years ago (now closed). Gave him a wave on the way out the door and a thanks. He glared back at me.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

mike68 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:33 am I ate at Biagio DiGiacomo's restaraunt a few years ago (now closed). Gave him a wave on the way out the door and a thanks. He glared back at me.
Idk if that counts as meeting someone. Lol just breaking balls
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

biagio sounds lik ea great guy whoever the fuck he is
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:46 am
mike68 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:33 am I ate at Biagio DiGiacomo's restaraunt a few years ago (now closed). Gave him a wave on the way out the door and a thanks. He glared back at me.
Idk if that counts as meeting someone. Lol just breaking balls
Haha, with the look he gave me, I wasn't interested in pursuing anything further, lol
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

CornerBoy wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:15 am biagio sounds lik ea great guy whoever the fuck he is
He was a capo in the Patriarca's who went away for about nine years. Supposedly, he 'retired' after he got out.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

mike68 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:31 am
CornerBoy wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:15 am biagio sounds lik ea great guy whoever the fuck he is
He was a capo in the Patriarca's who went away for about nine years. Supposedly, he 'retired' after he got out.
Does he still own that restaurant?
The guy was probably the most authentic Italian of them all. Was born in Sicily, He spoke Italian, did the intitation ceremony in Italian that was caught on the Medford wiretap I believe. But I don't think hes been arrested since around that time-which was sometime in the early 90s I believe. His restaurant at the time was called "The Roma" and I know he was with or associated with a crew that Anthony (Spucky) Spagnolo was in who I know Scott named was the boss a few yrs by SB. Whatever his journalism is worth these days. Spucky last got arrested shaking down vending machine operators in about 2014,2015 I believe. But I don't think Biagio Diagiacomo has been mentioned in an indictment in the past 20 years.
From a gangsterreport article years ago:

"Spagnolo, 72, lives in suburban Revere and, according to the federal government, took the reins of the New England mafia on a day-to-day basis two years ago when his predecessor, Anthony DiNunzio, 55,..."
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

The FBI said Biagio DiGiacomo's family was part of the mafia in Aragona and that his wife's family was part of a rival clan they were at war with. Some Romeo and Juliet stuff. Supposedly the war was violent but there's very little out there on the Aragona Family.
Costigan
Straightened out

Post by Costigan »

Nicholas wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:47 pm Fat Bobby Paduano

I've communicated with Joe Isgro on instagram
can you talk about fat Bobby? He’s not someone you hear a lot about.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize