Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Moscone65 »

The mexicans should better make sure they are playing nice and by the rules. If they are justified in their whackings they can do what they haveto do, but if they step on too many toes they will soon find out the price. This isnt their turf, in mexico they can do whatever the fuck they want, but here they are not the top dogs. They have some sway, sure, but if they want to make money here they still got to play nice with the big players.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

The only thing that keeps them relevant is their control of the cocaine. Every cocaine importer around the world will need a connection that leads back to one of the cartels in one form or another.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

With how they kill in Canada, they should feel more comfortable than the states...
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

True, theres just less mexicans in canada tho
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Absolutely...... they provide a service. As long as they remember this and stay in their place.....

But then apparently they are going there in droves, easier visas.... more money per kilo......
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Ya there are more mexicans in downtown toronto moreso than vaughan where most of the mob and bikers are, alot of them actually do work but i guess a couple of the drug guys sneak in
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

I have a buddy who worked in a warehouse that has all sorts of stolen shit in woodbridge, and he said he saw a couple of weird looking mexican guys talking with the warehouse owners. Maybe they use it to store shit idk, the owners of the warehouse are linked to sicilians, not gonna say the names though
BobbyBacala
On Record

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by BobbyBacala »

Moscone65 wrote:I have a buddy who worked in a warehouse that has all sorts of stolen shit in woodbridge, and he said he saw a couple of weird looking mexican guys talking with the warehouse owners. Maybe they use it to store shit idk, the owners of the warehouse are linked to sicilians, not gonna say the names though
I herd even the warm up thefts in Woodbridge are mob they bring em to a chop shop and sell the parts

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

Moscone65 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:31 am The only thing that keeps them relevant is their control of the cocaine. Every cocaine importer around the world will need a connection that leads back to one of the cartels in one form or another.
I mean, yeah? That’s like saying the only thing that keeps Amazon relevant is their near monopoly on everything, extremely fast shipping, excellent distribution networks, cheap inventory, etc.

If what the Mexican cartels do is easy every group would do it. But the Mexicans control the largest land-based distribution networks for drugs in the western hemisphere, by controlling the drug trade in Mexico and the US, not to mention all of the other countries they have their tentacles hooked into.

You want to ship your legal goods? you’re gonna go through Amazon, UPS, Fedex, etc. Want to ship your cocaine? Then it’s Sinaloa, CJNG, etc.

And it makes sense, I mean of course you can fly down to Colombia and get a wholesale connect, but it’s probably a lot easier to deal with the Mexicans and let em import it and ship it right to your doorstep.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

CabriniGreen wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:38 am It's even more complicated, as the Wolfpack have had THEIR OWN internal discord too....

We wont even touch the Mexicans wacking all the independent importers and replacing them with their own guys......
Not to mention the internal wars within the Ndrangheta going on in Toronto... they’re not one group but several groups, all trying to take control
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

stubbs wrote:
CabriniGreen wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:38 am It's even more complicated, as the Wolfpack have had THEIR OWN internal discord too....

We wont even touch the Mexicans wacking all the independent importers and replacing them with their own guys......
Not to mention the internal wars within the Ndrangheta going on in Toronto... they’re not one group but several groups, all trying to take control
Agreed.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

stubbs wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:43 pm

The revelation for me came in that Gangsters Inc article, when they said that Verducci, the ndrines of Ursino and Coluccio, Bruzzese, are NOT actually part of the Siderno group. Or as they put it, not dependent on the Mother locale of Siderno, but dependent on the near Mother locale of Gioiosa Iconica, and Marina di Gioiosa Iconica. I hope I spelled those right, lol.

How the arrest of The Master Commisso in Calabria, followed by the arrest of several lieutenants left a power vaccuum in the Mother locale, which the Canadian Figliomenis have taken advantage of. Apparently, also a Figliomeni women married to a Commisso had an affair with a member of the Crupi clan, which damaged the prestige of Commisso.

So far, I count it as the Commisso- Macri- Crupi- Figliomeni- Rumbo- Galea- Muia clan. They have had conflict, and this is within the SAME locale.

It's crazy up there... super interesting though....
BobbyBacala
On Record

Post by BobbyBacala »

CabriniGreen wrote:
stubbs wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:43 pm

The revelation for me came in that Gangsters Inc article, when they said that Verducci, the ndrines of Ursino and Coluccio, Bruzzese, are NOT actually part of the Siderno group. Or as they put it, not dependent on the Mother locale of Siderno, but dependent on the near Mother locale of Gioiosa Iconica, and Marina di Gioiosa Iconica. I hope I spelled those right, lol.

How the arrest of The Master Commisso in Calabria, followed by the arrest of several lieutenants left a power vaccuum in the Mother locale, which the Canadian Figliomenis have taken advantage of. Apparently, also a Figliomeni women married to a Commisso had an affair with a member of the Crupi clan, which damaged the prestige of Commisso.

So far, I count it as the Commisso- Macri- Crupi- Figliomeni- Rumbo- Galea- Muia clan. They have had conflict, and this is within the SAME locale.

It's crazy up there... super interesting though....
Read that article doesnt make sense because all the calabrese in ontario are on the camera di controllo which answer to the mother locale in siderno giuseppe ursino said on wiretaps that verduci was on the camera di controllo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

stubbs wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:41 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:31 am The only thing that keeps them relevant is their control of the cocaine. Every cocaine importer around the world will need a connection that leads back to one of the cartels in one form or another.
I mean, yeah? That’s like saying the only thing that keeps Amazon relevant is their near monopoly on everything, extremely fast shipping, excellent distribution networks, cheap inventory, etc.

If what the Mexican cartels do is easy every group would do it. But the Mexicans control the largest land-based distribution networks for drugs in the western hemisphere, by controlling the drug trade in Mexico and the US, not to mention all of the other countries they have their tentacles hooked into.

You want to ship your legal goods? you’re gonna go through Amazon, UPS, Fedex, etc. Want to ship your cocaine? Then it’s Sinaloa, CJNG, etc.

And it makes sense, I mean of course you can fly down to Colombia and get a wholesale connect, but it’s probably a lot easier to deal with the Mexicans and let em import it and ship it right to your doorstep.
What I’m saying is that if the coca plant could be grown effectively and proper strength, high grade cocaine could be grown/made in Africa or Indonesia in high quantities, the relevance of the cartels would decrease significantly.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

The cartels hold the real power now in Columbia/Bolivia/Peru and that’s the worlds only source of coke.