Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Re: Mike Mancuso put a contract on Cammaranos

Post by gohnjotti »

mr white wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 am There have been guys on these boards - im talking mostly about Pogo and Wiseguy, who have bummed me out and pissed me off over the years with stuff they've said to guys who I wanted to keep posting on here for a good, free read. But in the end, over time, its clear who holds the academic standard in all these discussions and its silly and stupid to think that the guys who know their shit for 20 years are going to bow and roll over to upstart fiction writers with a paywall business plan.. the board can take that for what it wants and i guess we all come here to decide on what is truth and what isn't. iits immature and childish to think that any writer can say "per sources" and then write some wild stuff and be taken seriously that just doesn't work especially if you're making up dialogue for guys that never happened at the same time
Good post. Pogo and Wiseguy might not be the most fun at parties but it’s damn near impossible to go toe-to-toe with them on hard facts. They have spent decades separating fact from fiction and both of them have seen how these forum rumour mills typically play out.

Personally, I think there is a place on here for “sources said” and “rumour has it” information, but guys like Pogo and Wiseguy are crucial for separating established fact from speculation.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Some documents
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

mafiastudent wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:17 am Some documents
These rumors we hear about... can the court use those against him?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

gohnjotti wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:21 am Good post. Pogo and Wiseguy might not be the most fun at parties

Hey I am a blast. A pretty funny and easy going guy if I do say so myself. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:18 am
He only has one violation charge against him and has been working on a deal with the feds since December. Also a relative posted up a home for his 500 grand bail. If he was meeting with people (which is how he got violated in the first place) or plotting a murder - he wouldn't be thisclose to an agreement with the feds (the hearing was scheduled for yesterday and postponed with the government's approval), he'd probably be in jail, and I'm guessing but not sure - that the family member would lose the house.

If they didn't know about it that would be one thing but I can't imagine they wouldn't have heard some chatter and investigated. Would be much easier for the feds to just lock the guy up than make a deal.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

mafiastudent wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:08 am
He only has one violation charge against him and has been working on a deal with the feds since December. Also a relative posted up a home for his 500 grand bail. If he was meeting with people (which is how he got violated in the first place) or plotting a murder - he wouldn't be thisclose to an agreement with the feds (the hearing was scheduled for yesterday and postponed with the government's approval), he'd probably be in jail, and I'm guessing but not sure - that the family member would lose the house.

If they didn't know about it that would be one thing but I can't imagine they wouldn't have heard some chatter and investigated. Would be much easier for the feds to just lock the guy up than make a deal.

But according to "per sources" the Feds are well aware of these murder plots and are brining the heat down on all the 5 families. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:23 am

But according to "per sources" the Feds are well aware of these murder plots and are brining the heat down on all the 5 families. :lol:

Pogo
Damn the more i think about it the more I start doubting that bet I made 😂😂
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:23 am

Pogo
This actually reminds me that around the time of the Rudy Izzo murder and Bobby DeCicco shooting back in 2007, the Feds and NYPD apparently did contact members of the 5 family’s and told them they would put a task force on them if there was one more suspicious shooting.
Vknicks
Associate

Post by Vknicks »

Not saying anything is true or not but it wouldn't be surprising for the Feds to ignore the threats because a murder would be perfect for a Rico to put away not just Mikey Nose but everyone around hi as well
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Vknicks wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:41 pm Not saying anything is true or not but it wouldn't be surprising for the Feds to ignore the threats because a murder would be perfect for a Rico to put away not just Mikey Nose but everyone around hi as well
Even just murder conspiracy with Nose's rap sheet and its game over for him...what if, just what if, the "source" who gave this story to Scott did so to sort of tickle the wire a bit with the Feds to get them to look harder at Mancuso to put him away...the "source" being of a faction who wants Mikey Nose gone to seize control of the family...
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:04 pm
Vknicks wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:41 pm Not saying anything is true or not but it wouldn't be surprising for the Feds to ignore the threats because a murder would be perfect for a Rico to put away not just Mikey Nose but everyone around hi as well
Even just murder conspiracy with Nose's rap sheet and its game over for him...what if, just what if, the "source" who gave this story to Scott did so to sort of tickle the wire a bit with the Feds to get them to look harder at Mancuso to put him away...the "source" being of a faction who wants Mikey Nose gone to seize control of the family...

Conspiracy theories now?

Pogo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Lets keep an eye on Joe C's future apparel and see if he starts sporting any "I Annon the Fedz Mikey" t shirts.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

If that was the case wouldn’t they have left Palazzolo on the street then?
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:21 pm

Conspiracy theories now?

Pogo
Create a little dysentery in the ranks.
All roads lead to New York.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:21 pm

Conspiracy theories now?

Pogo
Ooooh no. I'm definitely not a conspiracy theorist. It was just a wild scenario I hadn't thought of. I think the whole story is a sham honestly.