Joey merlino and others busted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It has been done before several times. The Commission case, the Windows case, the Strawmen case and the Pump and Dump case.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

http://www.fox29.com/news/195168872-story

Merlino pleads Not Guilty.

(Courtesy DanteMoltisante GBB)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Former Joey Merlino mob associate Robert ‘Boston Bob’ Luisi now a Christian minister

BY GEORGE ANASTASIA

http://www.phillyvoice.com/former-joey- ... -minister/
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Thursday Capeci - A prosecutor from the 80s that helped put got away dies and his kids fight over the estate. - Carmine Abellino gets 33 month - Ask Andy - Who was at Appalachian?

Scott next gangsterreport
Merlino and Parello the new Benny Squint and the Docile Don?
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

I wonder who Merlino's "former fellow wiseguy" is in this video: http://www.fox29.com/news/195168872-story
Jeff
Straightened out

Post by Jeff »

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

“There's no question, he was with Joey Merlino quite a bit and from what I understand there are quite a few tape recorded conversations between JR. and Joey Merlino,” said Jerry Capeci.

Goodbye Joey. See you in 20 years. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Smart money would be Joey pleading out and taking 5, out in 3 rather than taking trial, getting 20.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

5 does not get you out in three, got to do 85%..4 plus if 5, i guess he will get no more than 36 to 41 months
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Cheers bronx
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Hello Sonny
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Pogo The Clown wrote:
“There's no question, he was with Joey Merlino quite a bit and from what I understand there are quite a few tape recorded conversations between JR. and Joey Merlino,” said Jerry Capeci.

Goodbye Joey. See you in 20 years. :lol:

Pogo

See you in Attica Dickhead.. :mrgreen:
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Merlino looks pretty bummed out in that Mugshot lol. jackass...
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

I was involved in Florida with the transdermal pain cream craze for most of last year. The company I was affiliated with was even endorsed by Brett Favre which provided authenticity to the product and made it appealing to pain management physicians, rheumatologists and sports doctors. While some patients truly gave rave reviews it was a fucking headache with the insurance agencies when it came time to collect. The parent company I was affiliated with was seized by the government and its top management indicted, which was enough for me to head for the fucking door. Damn shame too because it was quite lucrative, my boss' boss boasted a solid 81K a month every month.
Garbageman
Straightened out

Re: RE: Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by Garbageman »

Chris Christie wrote:I was involved in Florida with the transdermal pain cream craze for most of last year. The company I was affiliated with was even endorsed by Brett Favre which provided authenticity to the product and made it appealing to pain management physicians, rheumatologists and sports doctors. While some patients truly gave rave reviews it was a fucking headache with the insurance agencies when it came time to collect. The parent company I was affiliated with was seized by the government and its top management indicted, which was enough for me to head for the fucking door. Damn shame too because it was quite lucrative, my boss' boss boasted a solid 81K a month every month.
Good thing you didn't get hit with shrapnel, my friend.
You'd be amazed the stories you hear from inmates who are doing time just because they flew too close to the sun

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk