John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:05 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:30 pm Son of the Westside Barone which flipped? No idea who this guy is. Made?
Yes George was his father and no Joe was not made. Joe has done the internet rounds so if you look you can definitely find info on him or even interviews he's done.
Thanks Johnny.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Weres all those Colombo guys around tommy shots that flipped. They don't want 15 min of mobtube fame
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:21 pm
bluehouse wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:13 pm
Ivan wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:21 pm
bluehouse wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:25 pm These guys arnt making videos for money because to make good money on youtbe you need to get millions of views a month
Real money comes from sponsors, Patreon, etc. now, not views/ads (like you said, if you get a million views it's only like a grand in ad money).
Patreon is very hard to make money on.Dom cicale tried it and failed only people with a really loyal fanbase can make their subscribers pay.Big channnels like micheal and sammy.Joey is doing well on patreon but how much longer will that last when people figure out hes never going to give them the stories that they want
How do you know Merlino is doing well on Patreon? You cant see how many people he has on it can you
Hes been on for over a month and still charging $15 he didnt need to lower his price or come back to youtube
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

bluehouse wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:25 pm These guys arnt making videos for money because to make good money on youtbe you need to get millions of views a month
Real money comes from sponsors, Patreon, etc. now, not views/ads (like you said, if you get a million views it's only like a grand in ad money).
Patreon is very hard to make money on.Dom cicale tried it and failed only people with a really loyal fanbase can make their subscribers pay.Big channnels like micheal and sammy.Joey is doing well on patreon but how much longer will that last when people figure out hes never going to give them the stories that they want
How do you know Merlino is doing well on Patreon? You cant see how many people he has on it can you
As far as I can tell it's not publicly visible how many patrons they have, but there's some clues based on their posts. The most likes they have is 159, so that'd mean they at least have that many patrons. There are more comments on some of these posts but I think patrons can leave multiple comments on one post, so likes seems like the most accurate indicator of how many have signed up.

If they're charging $15 per patron then they'll be making at least $2,385 per month. Not that much overall, especially considering it's not just Merlino on his own looking to make money but a larger team. But then again this is only an indicator.

I'm assuming not everyone who subscribes will engage with posts, so there's probably more patrons. That post with 159 likes was also back in December, so who knows if they've maintained it since then. The likes have dropped off anyway. They're also taking sponsorships now I believe so there'll be some money from that too.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

bluehouse wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:23 am
Hes been on for over a month and still charging $15 he didnt need to lower his price or come back to youtube
That isn't a good indicator, doubt its the price point, just not that many people are interested in paying for it. Most peoples subscriber number on patreon is visible, they've hidden it. You have Youtubers with like 5 million subscribers and only have like 2 thousand patreons
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:18 pm Weres all those Colombo guys around tommy shots that flipped. They don't want 15 min of mobtube fame
It would be great if they did. Some other Colombo members flip during 2011 but I think they’ve all passed away, with the exception of Anthony Russo.
Would be great to see him on YouTube
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Little_Al1991 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:41 am
Pmac2 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:18 pm Weres all those Colombo guys around tommy shots that flipped. They don't want 15 min of mobtube fame
It would be great if they did. Some other Colombo members flip during 2011 but I think they’ve all passed away, with the exception of Anthony Russo.
Name: THOMAS GIOELI
Register Number: 30222-048
Race: White
Sex: Male
Released On: 05/03/2023

Wonder if he's on paper.
He'll never leave the life you figure. Only 71.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:17 pm

Wonder if he's on paper.
Due to the severity of his crimes, he will probably be on paper for 5 years which is the usual time for serious charges. Joel Cacace’s time on paper is up next year…I wonder if he’s getting back into it

Gioeli planned on retiring during 2008
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:17 pm

Wonder if he's on paper.
He should be shelved for that blog he wrote after he got indicted
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Little_Al1991 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:53 pm Joel Cacace’s time on paper is up next year…I wonder if he’s getting back into it
Another big name. He's 82.
Geoili is 71 but likely 5 years on paper.
Teddy is gone for 6 years. 59.
Castellazzo is going for 15 months. 86.
DiMatteo is going for 3 years. 69.

Surely Cacace would be acting to assist D'nofrio? Castellazzo has to be out hell be 88 when he's home.
Maybe a reshuffle and Dimatteo goes to under with Joel consig due to age.
Wonder hiw Geoili and Teddy get along. You'd think he and Cacace would have to have roles running things at some stage.

Luke's have shown that when names come home they often don't just retire.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Scott keeps making videos saying Barney is boss of bosses. Pennisi on people who claim that 😂 https://youtu.be/sig0V61bk5A?si=NN5KZXA_yclJAHNI
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:09 am Scott keeps making videos saying Barney is boss of bosses. Pennisi on people who claim that 😂 https://youtu.be/sig0V61bk5A?si=NN5KZXA_yclJAHNI
That’s the thing about Scott we all know he knows better but instead of being honest and truthful he sensationalizes things for likes.
It’s a shame and takes away from his credibility.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:48 am
TommyGambino wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:09 am Scott keeps making videos saying Barney is boss of bosses. Pennisi on people who claim that 😂 https://youtu.be/sig0V61bk5A?si=NN5KZXA_yclJAHNI
That’s the thing about Scott we all know he knows better but instead of being honest and truthful he sensationalizes things for likes.
It’s a shame and takes away from his credibility.
No ones perfect. But being that he is the boss of the top family it is assumed he is the "biggest boss" or better than the other families bosses. Scotts using ancient terms or movie terms because thats who he is not because hes trying to trick the reader.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:53 pm
Little_Al1991 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:53 pm Joel Cacace’s time on paper is up next year…I wonder if he’s getting back into it
Another big name. He's 82.
Geoili is 71 but likely 5 years on paper.
Teddy is gone for 6 years. 59.
Castellazzo is going for 15 months. 86.
DiMatteo is going for 3 years. 69.

Surely Cacace would be acting to assist D'nofrio? Castellazzo has to be out hell be 88 when he's home.
Maybe a reshuffle and Dimatteo goes to under with Joel consig due to age.
Wonder hiw Geoili and Teddy get along. You'd think he and Cacace would have to have roles running things at some stage.

Luke's have shown that when names come home they often don't just retire.
I wonder how much heat Cacace has on him, there was a time when he couldn’t do anything at all because of heat so he had Tommy Gioeli take care of business for him.
Andy Russo’s sons could step up. Billy Russo is a Capo if I remember correctly.
Little Carmine Persico who is a Capo
Sally Bread Cambria who used to be a Street Boss
Michael Persico should be the one advising Donofrio
Surely there’s gotta be more to the Colombo’s then just the names that we have mentioned.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Didn’t Cacace have a police officer killed? You would think that would give him a lifetime target on his back by the feds.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.