Philly Mob Bust Today

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:16 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:08 pm complaint say Salvatore Piccolo is made member of Philly Mob. Allegedly sold 98% pure crystal meth to undercover.#fox29

You wanted to be in the game right? Now you're in the game.

Pogo
The game is the game.
All roads lead to New York.
AndyHaHa
Associate

Post by AndyHaHa »

The whole fake Oxycodone 30mg thing is all over the country...people die off of them all the time, it’s so much cheaper because real pills have become impossible to get.
yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

AndyHaHa wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:08 pm The whole fake Oxycodone 30mg thing is all over the country...people die off of them all the time, it’s so much cheaper because real pills have become impossible to get.
I thought it was fucked up how some of those fake oxy's containes heroin/meth,heroin/fentanyl, tramadol, the first batch contained no controlled substance. Jesus imagine getting the ones with meth in it. Then the first batch of meth was a crystalline substance, no meth detected at all.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Not that hard to jsut got get a script especially when you're in your 50's. I've had one since my late 20s
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

And you got to be a moron to ever sell those things and even more stupid to do them. You're dumb enough if you do the real ones let alone ones made in some idiots garage.
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:42 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:08 pm complaint say Salvatore Piccolo is made member of Philly Mob. Allegedly sold 98% pure crystal meth to undercover.#fox29

Pogo
The game is the game.
always ...
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

chubby wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:38 am Not that hard to jsut got get a script especially when you're in your 50's. I've had one since my late 20s
its easier now bc they are time released. thats why this fake market came about was they made them look like they were the older ones where ppl abused them.

....so.... if ur an idiot to sell them... bigger idiot to take them.... yet u get them prescribed since u were 20.....

....where on th idiot scale is one who gets them prescribed for no reason? u can send as many as us like to me :)
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

chubby wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:39 am And you got to be a moron to ever sell those things and even more stupid to do them. You're dumb enough if you do the real ones let alone ones made in some idiots garage.
Totally fuckin stupid I agree. But these guys are not exactly the top of the gene pool. Take Joey electric. Guy has a electrician Company for decades. With his contacts thru LCN he could have went commercial with the Co. and made a ton of fuckin money. But he is too fuckin stupid. So he is selling drugs like a street corner teenage gang banger in Newark. Then on the flip side there is a ton of ways to make allot of money illegally with min sentences compared to selling drugs. Like sports Gambling. If you are in the mob and you have reverted to just selling fake pills to get by. Your a fuckin idiot and should just drive yourself to jail and call it a day.
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

or to the whitman bridge, for a nice jump...
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Rocco wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:21 am
chubby wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:39 am And you got to be a moron to ever sell those things and even more stupid to do them. You're dumb enough if you do the real ones let alone ones made in some idiots garage.
Totally fuckin stupid I agree. But these guys are not exactly the top of the gene pool. Take Joey electric. Guy has a electrician Company for decades. With his contacts thru LCN he could have went commercial with the Co. and made a ton of fuckin money. But he is too fuckin stupid. So he is selling drugs like a street corner teenage gang banger in Newark. Then on the flip side there is a ton of ways to make allot of money illegally with min sentences compared to selling drugs. Like sports Gambling. If you are in the mob and you have reverted to just selling fake pills to get by. Your a fuckin idiot and should just drive yourself to jail and call it a day.
After all the buys and deals they made I bet he was shocked to find out the guy was a fed .
With the bullseye they out on the opioids , you have to be stupid to even fuck with selling heroin or pills , I can see offing your script to a few friends . It’s nothing I haven’t done in the past , but you don’t want to be the guy they make a example of and on top of that he’s A made guy ,
in honor of pogo if your not paying someones nut you Have no right to tell them how to make a living
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:53 am
chubby wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:38 am Not that hard to jsut got get a script especially when you're in your 50's. I've had one since my late 20s
its easier now bc they are time released. thats why this fake market came about was they made them look like they were the older ones where ppl abused them.

....so.... if ur an idiot to sell them... bigger idiot to take them.... yet u get them prescribed since u were 20.....

....where on th idiot scale is one who gets them prescribed for no reason? u can send as many as us like to me :)
They're not time release. Oxycodone 30mg pills are the last of the Oxys you can snort. Shoot. Smoke. They're little blue pills. The time releases were the oc's that they reformulated into the op's. Which are basically weak and abuse proof which made everyone switch to the blues.
And I don't know how I'm an idiot for taking advantage of getting a script which I'm smart enough not to take ans get strung out on.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Rocco wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:21 am
You know I thought the same exact shit when I read him saying how he's gotta clear 250k on the street just to show on paper for his business and how he said his business is bullshit and he only works on friends houses for free. Crazy man with his connections there's a lot of money in construction how come he didn't get into flipping houses like the other Philly guys? Also what else was he involved in? It seemed like literally he was a low level drug dealer, with fucking horrible connections at that. How was he in scoops crew and there wasn't 1 sentence spoke on wire or him talking about making boook or loans? Is it really possible he wasn't involved in book making even though that was scoops bread and butter? Just don't get it. 4$2 blue print has been available for a long time for these guys when it comes to what crimes have pretty good risk/reward and somehow still end up doing some dumb shit for little money and get nailed on time. Really how much time they gonna give you if you're running a book and you're a shylock? With no violence. Even if you got your button? Either that or do some fraud. Shits so easy and you can steal millions and get hit with like 18 months.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Philly Mob Bust Today

Post by phatmatress777 »

Wiseguy wrote:

Pogo
The game is the game.
Yo.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

yatescj7781
Straightened out

Post by yatescj7781 »

chubby wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:20 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:53 am

They're not time release. Oxycodone 30mg pills are the last of the Oxys you can snort. Shoot. Smoke. They're little blue pills. The time releases were the oc's that they reformulated into the op's. Which are basically weak and abuse proof which made everyone switch to the blues.
And I don't know how I'm an idiot for taking advantage of getting a script which I'm smart enough not to take ans get strung out on.
If by op's you mean opana then you're wrong about that. The real opana, the ones you can snort are far more potent than any oc I've ever taken. Including the old green oc80. 50 mcg fentanyl patches are strong also. You can cut it in quarters, chew it like gum and stay fucked up all week
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Dom Grande acting capo these days (not that that’s a surprise)

http://gangsterreport.com/baby-dom-gran ... r-sources/