Patriarca Family Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Hailbritain
Full Patched

Re: Patriarca Family Succession

Post by Hailbritain »

Achille has passed away
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

This is just my opinion but i cant believe providence only has 6 members left .just like we did not know joe delica was made i bet there are others . All those years as boss and shaks didnt make any new Guys down there ?? I find that hard ti believe . But again just my opinoin

I am sure tj wud have a better idea . He knows his stuff
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

There are a few more, not a ton, and nothing really going on, but a few more not listed
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

I would expect a few more too. Federal Hill was a heavy hot spot for years for wanna-be's not to mention other towns. I'd say there could be a couple more that we don't know about that could have been made during Shacks run and the Cheese. I wouldn't figure more than 3-4 though.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

dixiemafia wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:48 am I would expect a few more too. Federal Hill was a heavy hot spot for years for wanna-be's not to mention other towns. I'd say there could be a couple more that we don't know about that could have been made during Shacks run and the Cheese. I wouldn't figure more than 3-4 though.
Yeah, there was quite a bit of mob activity in Providence from 2000 up until the indictments in 2011. About as much as anywhere else outside the NY metro area. Much slower since then.
All roads lead to New York.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:13 pm
dixiemafia wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:48 am I would expect a few more too. Federal Hill was a heavy hot spot for years for wanna-be's not to mention other towns. I'd say there could be a couple more that we don't know about that could have been made during Shacks run and the Cheese. I wouldn't figure more than 3-4 though.
Yeah, there was quite a bit of mob activity in Providence from 2000 up until the indictments in 2011. About as much as anywhere else outside the NY metro area. Much slower since then.
Most of the "top guys " were recently just released too ... does any of the modern day members have tied to NYC?? Seems like NE was closest to the Colombos in the past but idk about now.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:11 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:13 pm
Most of the "top guys " were recently just released too ... does any of the modern day members have tied to NYC?? Seems like NE was closest to the Colombos in the past but idk about now.
Both Mannochio and the DiNunzios had contacts with guys from New York. Probably others too.

There's been some ties with the Colombos down through the years but I think there's been more interaction with the Genovese and Gambinos simply because those families have had a larger presence in parts of New England.
All roads lead to New York.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Yep, seems more like the Gambino's lately and of course they've always had interaction with the Genovese.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Has Fat Anthony re-entered the scene?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

paper..not that fat anymore, his brother took his weight....keeps to himself, makes an appearance, but the threat of violation dont make a helluva lot of sense
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

TJ wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:49 am paper..not that fat anymore, his brother took his weight....keeps to himself, makes an appearance, but the threat of violation dont make a helluva lot of sense
Why do you say it doesn't make sense? Not that fat anymore? Give him time, especially now that he is out. Something tells me Santarpios is calling his name. :lol:
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

oh, no doubt, hes def been in there haha
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Oops
Last edited by JCB1977 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

TJ wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:15 pm oh, no doubt, hes def been in there haha

Cant blame him the lamb sausage is to die for

Saw couple guys at strega waterfront this past wkend
Holding court . Had some cronies and young broads with them. Seemed to b enjoying themselves
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

JCB1977 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:01 pm I saw this a few years ago and never posted it. Appears to be The Angel's wife:

https://patch.com/new-hampshire/salem-n ... lt-charges

And this one is The Angel's son:

http://leader.mainelymediallc.com/news/ ... Notes.html
I think the son is still doing time for accidentally blowing half his foot off during a North End home invasion.
https://www.necn.com/news/new-england/P ... 58561.html
https://vinelink.com/#/searchResults/1