John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by felice »

B. wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:51 pm Given that Giammona was related to the Gambinos and Castellanos through both blood and marriage I also wonder if Paul Castellano's murder in late 1985 gave him less protection. Along with being Carlo Gambino's nephew, he was married to the daughter of Frank Castellana and brother-in-law to Pete Castellana.

There is a newspaper article from the mid-1990s that says Paolo LoDuca was a Lucchese capodecina, not sure how accurate it was but he surfaces again as a definite captain in recent years according to Pennisi. Calogero Ganci knew LoDuca in Sicily plus visited him in the US and said LoDuca was first made in Palermo but didn't say which Family. Felice, do you know which Family LoDuca was affiliated with in Sicily?
Borgetto. I have also found a report of the people he meet when he visited Sicily in the 90s
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

felice wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:17 am
B. wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:51 pm Given that Giammona was related to the Gambinos and Castellanos through both blood and marriage I also wonder if Paul Castellano's murder in late 1985 gave him less protection. Along with being Carlo Gambino's nephew, he was married to the daughter of Frank Castellana and brother-in-law to Pete Castellana.

There is a newspaper article from the mid-1990s that says Paolo LoDuca was a Lucchese capodecina, not sure how accurate it was but he surfaces again as a definite captain in recent years according to Pennisi. Calogero Ganci knew LoDuca in Sicily plus visited him in the US and said LoDuca was first made in Palermo but didn't say which Family. Felice, do you know which Family LoDuca was affiliated with in Sicily?
Borgetto. I have also found a report of the people he meet when he visited Sicily in the 90s

If you have the time, and feel like sharing... I'm sure it's interesting info....
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

felice wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:17 am

Great info.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I just read the first post from this thread. How did this get to be 155 pages? Wow
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

Cheech wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:56 pm I just read the first post from this thread. How did this get to be 155 pages? Wow
There were some good posts recapping the MBA when they quit the show but then just a lot of BS
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Cheech wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:56 pm I just read the first post from this thread. How did this get to be 155 pages? Wow
Did you also notice the date of that first post? Just shy of 3 years worth of discussion in this one thread. He puts out a lot of videos so there’s always something to talk about.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:33 pm
Did you also notice the date of that first post? Just shy of 3 years worth of discussion in this one thread. He puts out a lot of videos so there’s always something to talk about.
Ya makes sense
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Probably because there is nothing going on in the mob anymore.In the 80s everyweek there was a killing now all capeci does is talk about some 80 year old getting busted on a gambling charge and frank locasio giving an orange first to sammy in prison instead of gotti from 1991
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

bluehouse wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:52 pm Probably because there is nothing going on in the mob anymore.In the 80s everyweek there was a killing now all capeci does is talk about some 80 year old getting busted on a gambling charge and frank locasio giving an orange first to sammy in prison instead of gotti from 1991
Let’s be honest it doesn’t take much to get the engines revved up over here, that one bust in Buffalo garnered a 400+ page thread.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:31 pm
bluehouse wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:52 pm Probably because there is nothing going on in the mob anymore.In the 80s everyweek there was a killing now all capeci does is talk about some 80 year old getting busted on a gambling charge and frank locasio giving an orange first to sammy in prison instead of gotti from 1991
Let’s be honest it doesn’t take much to get the engines revved up over here, that one bust in Buffalo garnered a 400+ page thread.
Can you imagine what will happen on this forum if the heads of the 5 families got whacked during a commission meeting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

bluehouse wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:36 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:31 pm
Can you imagine what will happen on this forum if the heads of the 5 families got whacked during a commission meeting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My biggest hope for the forum is that we find out the existence of Charles Herbert Gotti is legitimate one day and he's pulling every string that could be pulled in LCN from behind the scenes
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Has anyone seen Pennisi latest Q&A video? Towards the end he puts up a graphic that says Patty Dellorusso became acting boss and at that time Danny Campo was made acting captain of his crew.

Someone asked in the comments why did Mikey step down and Pennisi says ‘who said he stepped down? Patty had the position until he didn’t. I have no idea of the timeframe’.

Confusing
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:16 pm Has anyone seen Pennisi latest Q&A video? Towards the end he puts up a graphic that says Patty Dellorusso became acting boss and at that time Danny Campo was made acting captain of his crew.

Someone asked in the comments why did Mikey step down and Pennisi says ‘who said he stepped down? Patty had the position until he didn’t. I have no idea of the timeframe’.

Confusing
I found another comment addressing it:
Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 10.29.55.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

chin_gigante wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:31 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:16 pm Has anyone seen Pennisi latest Q&A video? Towards the end he puts up a graphic that says Patty Dellorusso became acting boss and at that time Danny Campo was made acting captain of his crew.

Confusing
I found another comment addressing it:

Screenshot 2023-12-23 at 10.29.55.png
That was my question. Sorry I had t gotten around to posting it here yet
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Maybe DeSantis had health or some other problems and had to step back for a time and Patty stepped up? I think it’s safe to assume that currently Patty is at very least a captain if not on the administration itself.