John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

OcSleeper
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by OcSleeper »

Could be his relation to DiNapoli.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

OcSleeper wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:08 am Could be his relation to DiNapoli.
They're not related. He just saved his life in prison so Joe D decided to straighten him out when he got out.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

I can see why he received the Capo position, to keep watch over the Brooklyn guys who would have made a move but having him in a Consigliere position only weakens the family
Ridiculous choice
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

aray22 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:34 pm
They're not related. He just saved his life in prison so Joe D decided to straighten him out when he got out.
That's all I was referring to
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

OcSleeper wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:31 pm
aray22 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:34 pm
That's all I was referring to
My b
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:19 pm I can see why he received the Capo position, to keep watch over the Brooklyn guys who would have made a move but having him in a Consigliere position only weakens the family
Ridiculous choice
It's only pennisi which is our source of anger, disrespect towards Big John.

Perhaps he's actually well respected and it's just a pennisi personal issue.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:05 pm
Little_Al1991 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:19 pm I can see why he received the Capo position, to keep watch over the Brooklyn guys who would have made a move but having him in a Consigliere position only weakens the family
Ridiculous choice

I doubt it because of the reasoning behind him being made and DeSantis demoted Big John.
Pennisi is not a liar, he hasn’t been caught out in any lies that I am aware of.
His stories make his former friends look bad, it’s possible he’s holding back on the stories that make them look good
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:42 am
chin_gigante wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:36 pm Asked in Pennisi's latest Q&A video if the Lucchese family ever used a panel or committee from 2013 to 2018. His response:
After Joe DiNapoli, who was the consigliere at the time, received a three-year sentence in 2016, they were looking to have Dom Truscello and Big John jointly handle that position. It never happened, but that was the only time where a two-men panel would be used for a position.
Would be interesting to know why this panel was never put together, as it was a year between DiNapoli going to prison and the transition in the administration in 2017. For that period, Steven Crea, as official underboss, was the only member of the administration left on the street and he never stepped up or was appointed acting boss (though he was serving in a de facto boss role, even when Madonna was still on the street).
Good question but I also wonder why Big John was even in contention for that position
Like everything else with him because of his relationship with Joe DiNapoli.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Pennisi is tough to stand with that slow delivery. He comes across more like a big baby that was coddled by the FBI. His whole background - conviction and how he served time - appear suspect. I recall him getting excited by any troll accessing Tom L's livestreams. Honestly, like Calandra, they come across as frustrated babies.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

In his latest video Pennisi said the reason Ernie Grillo was shelved is because he was ‘complaining and blaming Nicky Corozzo for Joe Vollaro
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:37 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:05 pm
Ridiculous choice

I doubt it because of the reasoning behind him being made and DeSantis demoted Big John.
Pennisi is not a liar, he hasn’t been caught out in any lies that I am aware of.
His stories make his former friends look bad, it’s possible he’s holding back on the stories that make them look good
Agreed. Pennisi is someone who believes he is better than everyone else in that life or knows better. But he is not a liar.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Pennisi is suffering from tunnel vision
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Still does decent videos. Just ran out of first hand accounts. Crazy part it all comes down to a girl
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Wether it was big john flirting with his girlfriend or big John's brother. Sounds like brothers stuck together and pennisi lost his bitch
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:16 am Sounds like brothers stuck together and pennisi lost his bitch
LMAO . Doesn't get any more succinct than that.