John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Tonyd621 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:04 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:00 pm Joey D doesn't want to be in the life.
More nonsense. He doesn’t want to be in the life but he’s hanging out with wiseguys all over the place all suited up.

In regards to who sent him the picture, how the hell would anyone know that? Like Tommy said earlier who sends all these hundreds of pictures of mob guys that get posted online every single day? It’s a small world all these pictures are digital and easily get out there.

Joe DiBenedetto is a stand up guy as far as we all know so let’s not go labeling him a half a rat with absolutely no evidence to back it up.
Then you are calling Pennisi a liar.
I don't like the guy but I also think he's more honest then most youtubers in that genre. So he's taking pictures with other made guys means he wants to be in the life? Some are probably life long friends. Pennisi stated how Joey D doesn't really want to be in life. All the videos he posted how Joey D just wants to gamble his paycheck and be left alone.
Always going out of his way to avoid visiting Amuso in prison to pass messages, despite the power that would give him. You can take away from that picture whatever you want. So what he's in suit...wtf does that have to do anything. If anything it meant me he's in a more formal gathering like a wedding or something vs just hanging out
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

He’s going to weddings he’s going to funerals he’s in Matteo’s he’s in Don Pepe’s. These are precisely the events and places you’d stay away from if you didn’t want to be in the life. Joes a smart guy and doesn’t want to end up doing time so he doesn’t take a position or pass messages but that doesn’t mean for one second he doesn’t want to be exactly what he is. I hate the back and forth bickering so let’s just leave it right here, Tony have a happy Sunday.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:38 pm
More nonsense. He doesn’t want to be in the life but he’s hanging out with wiseguys all over the place all suited up.

In regards to who sent him the picture, how the hell would anyone know that? Like Tommy said earlier who sends all these hundreds of pictures of mob guys that get posted online every single day? It’s a small world all these pictures are digital and easily get out there.

Joe DiBenedetto is a stand up guy as far as we all know so let’s not go labeling him a half a rat with absolutely no evidence to back it up.
I don't like the guy but I also think he's more honest then most youtubers in that genre. So he's taking pictures with other made guys means he wants to be in the life? Some are probably life long friends. Pennisi stated how Joey D doesn't really want to be in life. All the videos he posted how Joey D just wants to gamble his paycheck and be left alone.
Always going out of his way to avoid visiting Amuso in prison to pass messages, despite the power that would give him. You can take away from that picture whatever you want. So what he's in suit...wtf does that have to do anything. If anything it meant me he's in a more formal gathering like a wedding or something vs just hanging out
It’s a reasonable assumption.It shouldn’t turn into an argument of any sorts.I can see why you think it’s him but as I said before, I doubt it because Pennisi’s videos are not doing Joey any favours.Especially the one in which he reveals that Joey would like to walk away from the life
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Maybe the guy likes the life but has done anuff jail time to toe the line. I'm betting its this. I'm sure he's alset with money being his wife was vic amuso daughter who was probably set for life. Vic amuso was the opposite of gotti he earned tons of money.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Also being vic amusos son in law he knows he's a lightning rod. That's probably why he doesn't even want to be a capo or even pass a message
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

It's not Joe D.

Why the f would a guy in the life, Amuso's son in law, want to plaster himself, make himself the subject, make the places he visits, wiseguys he hangs out with the subject, of the biggest YouTube mafia blog out there? He's not getting calls right now going Joe? What the fuck? He'd do that to himself? Maybe. But he's the dumbest WG out there. Or maybe that makes ZERO sense.

He doesn't want to visit Amuso. He doesn't want to be a Capo. Yet he wants photos of himself seen by 20k people and the feds and other wiseguys.

Get a clue. It's not Joe D
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Pennisi probably got that photo off of facebook. I doubt anyone secretly sent him that photo as some exclusive scoop. Those guys go out to eat and go to events/weddings and all that stuff and take photos. Pennisi probably grabbed it from one of their facebooks, or the facebook of one of their relatives
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:33 am

Especially the one in which he reveals that Joey would like to walk away from the life
I've watched every video he's put out and I've never heard that. Just because he wants to lay low and stay a soldier doesn't mean he wants out of the life. Sounds like a smart guy.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

aray22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:52 am

Especially the one in which he reveals that Joey would like to walk away from the life
I've watched every video he's put out and I've never heard that. Just because he wants to lay low and stay a soldier doesn't mean he wants out of the life. Sounds like a smart guy.
Watch them again or subscribe to his blog
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:40 pm

That's interesting that you subscribe to his blog considering you hate him.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Tony, youre a nice guy. It isnt DiBennadetto.
Its an LE guy tickling the wires.
Why would Joe tell him a Bino got upped and theres a new Capo (Guy literally runs a rat Pest control company. Fucking BEWDAFOOL!!!) and fill him in on whos got buttons and who doesnt. Joe wants to commit suicide? Joe's THAT stupid thast his phone isnt ringing off the hook? Ask yourself why he would do that? What does he GAIN?

Its LE trying to get phones ringing about does the new Bino skip have a rat? Is the new button a rat? Etc etc etc.

THEY have everything to gain, nothing to lose, Joe has everything to lose, nothing to gain.

Its not rocket biology
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Fucking hell
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

aray22 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:46 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:40 pm

That's interesting that you subscribe to his blog considering you hate him.
That's interesting to you? That I don't really like someone but still want to hear what they have to say? You must have an high iQ.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:11 pm Tony, youre a nice guy. It isnt DiBennadetto.
Its an LE guy tickling the wires.
Why would Joe tell him a Bino got upped and theres a new Capo (Guy literally runs a rat Pest control company. Fucking BEWDAFOOL!!!) and fill him in on whos got buttons and who doesnt. Joe wants to commit suicide? Joe's THAT stupid thast his phone isnt ringing off the hook? Ask yourself why he would do that? What does he GAIN?

Its LE trying to get phones ringing about does the new Bino skip have a rat? Is the new button a rat? Etc etc etc.

THEY have everything to gain, nothing to lose, Joe has everything to lose, nothing to gain.

Its not rocket biology
Of course I could be wrong. I probably am wrong. The majority echoes that sentiment that I could be wrong. I just didn't think it was that "crazy" of an opinion.
Also the saying is "rocket science," not biology.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:02 pm Also the saying is "rocket science," not biology.
;)