Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

motorfab
Full Patched

Re: Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Post by motorfab »

PogueMahone wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:36 am The JE investigative show did a detailed report on the status of the Montreal Mafia. Definitely worth watching if you understand French: https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/emissions/je
Merci
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

AntComello wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:32 am Does anyone think that the Rizzutos have enough shooters to win a war against the bikers? Seems like they are out numbered, especially now that whooley is dead. This should be interesting.
I do not think they have the strength in numbers when it comes to shooters. But, I feel like alot of them are using these youg generation fly by night kids. And some of these seasoned "gangsters" are getting caught short by these kids. I think they ask some upper echelon guys to pick out a few random unknown kids who are not on anyone's radar of being associated with any OC group. You are sitting outside havkng a cup of coffee on patio and you don't think anything of it of a 2 teenage kids walking down the street. That's my opinion.
If I had to pick a side, though, I'm rooting for Rizzuto. I loved the way he managed to evade the hit when he was driving his car and walks out of the hospital a mere few hours later. Then not too long after Del Blaso is done in.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:17 pm
AntComello wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:32 am Does anyone think that the Rizzutos have enough shooters to win a war against the bikers? Seems like they are out numbered, especially now that whooley is dead. This should be interesting.
I do not think they have the strength in numbers when it comes to shooters. But, I feel like alot of them are using these youg generation fly by night kids. And some of these seasoned "gangsters" are getting caught short by these kids. I think they ask some upper echelon guys to pick out a few random unknown kids who are not on anyone's radar of being associated with any OC group. You are sitting outside havkng a cup of coffee on patio and you don't think anything of it of a 2 teenage kids walking down the street. That's my opinion.
If I had to pick a side, though, I'm rooting for Rizzuto. I loved the way he managed to evade the hit when he was driving his car and walks out of the hospital a mere few hours later. Then not too long after Del Blaso is done in.
I don’t think you’re far off at all with that. These kids will kill anyone it seems. I’m rooting for Rizzuto as well. 5 years ago I woulda said Leo doesn’t have a shot. But after the shooting and him still not backing down I hope he goes on a hit parade and takes out everyone against him lol I’m sure someone is going to drop soon.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

Yep im sure revenge for Gregory is otw. From top to bottom. Clearly stephan plouffe & martin robert are involved as their not in the country while controlling from a far. They will most definitely send hitters their way to get HA in line.. montreal is so dangerous because its so smart and your two steps removed from the top. History shows anyone can get touched her so one must play their part. I would be in a bulletproof vest / car at ALL TIMES. And even if you have to pay someone 1k a week to be your security 9-9pm and or gaurd your house over night. Its well worth the investment with the return being your alive and well. Its a drop in the bucket to these guys earnings..

Im sure leonardo/ sollecito all make atleast 100k a week minimum. Thats 5M tax free wtf is it to pay 100k a year for security..

But the thing is these guys ate super cheap and have the old mentality of the oldschool.. they’re penny pinchers yet their individually wealthy in terms of assets and liquidity
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

If I had Rizzuto money I would spend as much as I needed to stay safe. Bullet proof every car I travel in, 24/7 armed guards at my house and at least 2 bodyguards with me at all times. What good is being a gangster and having money if your fuckin dead.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

AntComello wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:52 pm If I had Rizzuto money I would spend as much as I needed to stay safe. Bullet proof every car I travel in, 24/7 armed guards at my house and at least 2 bodyguards with me at all times. What good is being a gangster and having money if your fuckin dead.
He knew he was on hit lists before and still didn't take precautions to bulletproof anything
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:21 pm
AntComello wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:52 pm If I had Rizzuto money I would spend as much as I needed to stay safe. Bullet proof every car I travel in, 24/7 armed guards at my house and at least 2 bodyguards with me at all times. What good is being a gangster and having money if your fuckin dead.
He knew he was on hit lists before and still didn't take precautions to bulletproof anything
Blows my mind
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

If the hit on Woolley came from the HA Montreal chapter then this guy Jean Philippe Celestin probably won't make it to the New Year if he stays in that city.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

AntComello wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:48 pm
Blows my mind
His balls are always hanging out. Has there ever been any reported extra reported security precautions he has taken? Was his car bulletproof? It's like he is the Last of Mohicans. We hear that the Rizzutos don't have the numbers to go to war.
Does anyone know where Leonardo Rizzuto actually stands in the organized crime world that is montreal?
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:48 am
AntComello wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:48 pm
Blows my mind
His balls are always hanging out. Has there ever been any reported extra reported security precautions he has taken? Was his car bulletproof? It's like he is the Last of Mohicans. We hear that the Rizzutos don't have the numbers to go to war.
Does anyone know where Leonardo Rizzuto actually stands in the organized crime world that is montreal?
Didn’t look bulletproof to me considering he took a couple shots and his windows had bullet holes.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

The police strikes that the community has been waiting for for a long time are intensifying
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... aring=true

Murder of three innocent people: the police arrive at the big names of organized crime
https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2023/ ... e-organise
The latter decided to turn around last summer and become an informer. According to our information, he himself committed or was involved in no less than 65 murders over the last two decades in the province.
At dawn, the police raided the residences of Pietro D'Adamo, Jean-Philippe Célestin, Vito Salvaggio, Davide Barberio and Sprinces Cadet.
Montreal Mafia, Hells Angels targeted in murder investigations going back decades
https://montrealgazette.com/news/local- ... ck-decades
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Wonder if Silva is going to give up dirt on Rizzuto. Bet Leo worked something out with him to leave him out lol
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

AntComello wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:39 am Wonder if Silva is going to give up dirt on Rizzuto. Bet Leo worked something out with him to leave him out lol
I think Rizzuto is as screwed as the rest of them, either jail or the gun for him. Maybe this is why the HA are making their move. They know Silva is taking them all down anyways.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

A mega investigation to solve 65 murder contracts shakes Montreal organized crime
https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2023/ ... ontrealais
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

That's a crazy amount of murders these guys are involved in. Canada has been going hard for a long time. I'm sure shit is about to get more insane with one flipping and a bunch of guys off the street. The battle for the book is heating up some more.