John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by bluehouse »

I still dont know why he cooperated.It was 2018 the mob doesnt kill people anymore so why did he think he was in danger
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

bluehouse wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:01 am I still dont know why he cooperated.It was 2018 the mob doesnt kill people anymore so why did he think he was in danger
He’s was afraid big John was gonna fuck his girl.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

For the intelligent people in the room
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

id bet that he's still talking to several guys who are currently in the life, made guys and associates.

If he didn't hurt them, they don't give a shit for the most part.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:18 am
Browniety86 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:12 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:12 pm Mikey’s a beast but looks like he got lucky there.
Mikey just got out didnt he? Or was close to gettin out...
Yeah he’s been out for over a year maybe two now.
Think he's back in the fold under Little Nick?
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:02 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:12 pm Mikey’s a beast but looks like he got lucky there.
He’s definitely back in the fold and one would assume under Nicky but I can’t say that for sure.
He was Nicky’s protege so I can’t see Nicky letting him go to another crew but who knows.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

CornerBoy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:29 am id bet that he's still talking to several guys who are currently in the life, made guys and associates.

He said in the past he would never talk to a member but has talked to associates. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he has communicated with Joey through his wife. I remember on an old Lavecchia video someone asked if he ever talks to Joey and he said no comment.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

CornerBoy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:29 am id bet that he's still talking to several guys who are currently in the life, made guys and associates.

I believe this too.I notice how with specific guys he talks well about them.Mostly bonnano and gambino guys.
falco
Straightened out

Post by falco »

johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:08 am
Browniety86 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:02 am
He’s definitely back in the fold and one would assume under Nicky but I can’t say that for sure.
He was Nicky’s protege so I can’t see Nicky letting him go to another crew but who knows.
yannotti with 56 is still young for mob standards.

guy literally executed a lucchese associate, suspected of murdering one of corozzos associates, and a innocent guy also in the car at a intersection in mill basin in january 1996. he pumped 40 bullets in the car, left his pager at the scene, got acquitted for it and still was sentenced to 20 years for racketeering.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

He said on a pod last year that he has run into made guys twice since cooperating. One was at a shopping mall where he said he tuned a corner and literally bumped into a guy. And he said on another occasion one of his kids was invited to a birthday party at a pizza place, and another made guy was there with his kid.

He said in both cases there was no static at all, but that’s probably because the other guys were by themselves. He said if he had bumped into this made guy at the mall, and he was with a couple associates, they would’ve had to do something. Because word couldn’t get back that they saw Pennisi and didn’t confront him. But since both guys were solo they can just pretend like they never saw Pennisi.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

aray22 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:09 pm

He said in the past he would never talk to a member but has talked to associates. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he has communicated with Joey through his wife. I remember on an old Lavecchia video someone asked if he ever talks to Joey and he said no comment.
Nice of him to potentially get his ‘friend’ in trouble
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Joey DiBendetto is very savvy when it comes to mob life and I highly doubt he has anything to do with John Pennisi, the guy who puts him on blast once a month with stories on YouTube.

If you’re a made guy and it comes out you were in contact with a rat and not just any rat but a YouTube video making rat you’ll end up on the shelf faster than you can blink. So why risk it?
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

how could dibennedetto get shelved when his father in law is boss? i guess he could, its not like they have to see ea other on Thanksgiving or Xmas lol.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Doubt Amusi would give a fuck if it was his own son, he’d be out
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:58 am Joey DiBendetto is very savvy when it comes to mob life and I highly doubt he has anything to do with John Pennisi, the guy who puts him on blast once a month with stories on YouTube.

If you’re a made guy and it comes out you were in contact with a rat and not just any rat but a YouTube video making rat you’ll end up on the shelf faster than you can blink. So why risk it?
John had recently said that he and Joey talked on Joey's wife's phone when John had went to Savannah GA to lay low for a few months. Do I think they talk today? I don't but I wouldn't be surprised if his wife has ever passed John a message or vice versa.