John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Pogo The Clown »

In the ARMy Now. A terrible movie indeed. From what I hear (per sources) Ronnie hates going out to the movies. He says it costs an arm and a leg.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:06 pm In the ARMy Now. A terrible movie indeed. From what I hear (per sources) Ronnie hates going out to the movies. He says it costs an arm and a leg.

Pogo
All jokes aside, that was a pitiful movie...
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:20 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:06 pm In the ARMy Now. A terrible movie indeed. From what I hear (per sources) Ronnie hates going out to the movies. He says it costs an arm and a leg.

Pogo
All jokes aside, that was a pitiful movie...

It was so bad that Ronnie wanted to slit his wristS.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Dear God this man can't tell a funny story...his tone never changes...he's the Queens version of Bob Newhart
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:54 am Dear God this man can't tell a funny story...his tone never changes...he's the Queens version of Bob Newhart
Lmaoooo, he’s so dry omg. Ever since he blocked me on IG I stopped watching his content
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I bet Pennisi has had a lot of wise guys bang his girls that’s why he’s so bitter.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Imagine a younger or middle aged Alphonse Trucchio at a wedding introducing himself to a much older boss of another family, who says "your father got ran over by a trolley, right?"
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:05 am Imagine a younger or middle aged Alphonse Trucchio at a wedding introducing himself to a much older boss of another family, who says "your father got ran over by a trolley, right?"
"He asks about you.."
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

His newest video he is pretty straight forward imo implying Johnny Sideburns is an informant.
https://youtu.be/NaLE4tUQ77A
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:42 pm His newest video he is pretty straight forward imo implying Johnny Sideburns is an informant.
He insinuated Sideburns was an informant in previous videos as well.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

nizarsoccer wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:17 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:42 pm His newest video he is pretty straight forward imo implying Johnny Sideburns is an informant.
Yeah but this is pretty blatant imo.
Considering how he claims how he was falsely labeled rat without proper paperwork he is doing to Sideburns what other ppl did to him. Unless he knows something we don't
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:02 pm
nizarsoccer wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:17 pm
Yeah but this is pretty blatant imo.
Considering how he claims how he was falsely labeled rat without proper paperwork he is doing to Sideburns what other ppl did to him. Unless he knows something we don't
I thought the same thing 100%. He's not being shy - he's insinuating Sideburns is a CI.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Shitbag move.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

The guy sideburns done alot of time maybe like 20yrs or close. To put that label on him why. Because he knew when a indictment was coming down. Big John's lawyers probably told him and he probably let sideburns know. Those lawyers know when shit is coming
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

AntComello wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:29 am I bet Pennisi has had a lot of wise guys bang his girls that’s why he’s so bitter.
:lol: :lol: :lol: