John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AAA-DK
Straightened out

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by AAA-DK »

AntComello wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:44 am Okay so if anyone remembers the picture I posted of the hot older woman and I said that she was dating Mancuso. I could be wrong because the woman that I posted is big Joey Lubranos baby mother. So she could be the woman in question that is dating Barney. Unless Lubrano has more than one kid. Anyone know how many kids he has?
Pennisi stated that the woman Barney was living had a daughter with Lubrano so if you can verify that the young man in your picture is his son then pennisi is talking about another woman and not the pic you showed. so lubrano must have 2 baby mamas
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

AAA-DK wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:51 am
AntComello wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:44 am Okay so if anyone remembers the picture I posted of the hot older woman and I said that she was dating Mancuso. I could be wrong because the woman that I posted is big Joey Lubranos baby mother. So she could be the woman in question that is dating Barney. Unless Lubrano has more than one kid. Anyone know how many kids he has?
Pennisi stated that the woman Barney was living had a daughter with Lubrano so if you can verify that the young man in your picture is his son then pennisi is talking about another woman and not the pic you showed. so lubrano must have 2 baby mamas
Yea that’s definitely his son…I’m pretty sure I know who his daughter is, just don’t know who her mother is. The daughter I am thinking about is full on lesbian like short hair and all but pretty good looking. Going to do some digging and see if I can find her again on social media.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

AntComello wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:05 am
Yea that’s definitely his son…I’m pretty sure I know who his daughter is, just don’t know who her mother is. The daughter I am thinking about is full on lesbian like short hair and all but pretty good looking. Going to do some digging and see if I can find her again on social media.
Scouring the internet for a picture of a dyke what has this board come to? Lol
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

thanks for the follow up and I appreciate your hard work and dedication.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

"Ronnie kept Hootie at arm's length."

And he wasn't even armed. Impressive!
There you have it, never printed before.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:00 am
Browniety86 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:40 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:45 am
Browniety86 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:47 am
TommyGambino wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:34 pm Pennisi now saying his dad smashed Ronnie Trucchio over the head with the lid of a garbage can.Just like when he said his mum smashed a bottle and saved Peter Gotti from a bunch of Puerto Ricans 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣...my fuckin ass...and Ronnie One Arm just took it and went about his business?

Pennisi's dad had the upper hand in that confrontation.

Pogo
You mean Hootie wasn't there by Ronnie's side since they were so close🤣🤣🤣

Ronnie kept Hootie at arm's length.

Pogo
So in other words, he's his right hand man?
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:33 am
Scouring the internet for a picture of a dyke what has this board come to? Lol
Hey now she’s a hot dyke! Lol but yea when I’m sitting at work with nothing to do I don’t mind it.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

As a made member everything for Ronnie was on the arm.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:49 pm As a made member everything for Ronnie was on the arm.

Pogo
Ronnie took his button willingly...The Gambinos didnt have to strong arm him to join...
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

How did we start talking about Ronnie?

I confused and, cant quite put my finger on it.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:57 pm How did we start talking about Ronnie?

Pennisi said that his dad hit Ronnie over the head with a garbage can lid...
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:05 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:57 pm How did we start talking about Ronnie?

;) it was a Ronnie joke
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Do you guys know Ronnie's favorite movie?

ARMa-get-one
There you have it, never printed before.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:22 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:05 pm

;) it was a Ronnie joke
I apologize. I was on the phone with Spectrum and it went right over my head😬
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:06 pm Do you guys know Ronnie's favorite movie?

ARMa-get-one
The Hand That Rocks The Cradle🤣